Waterproof locker items keep disappearing

13»

Comments

• 0x6A72320x6A7232 US Join Date: 2016-10-06 Member: 222906Members
    Or just wait for the next stable release, should be relatively soon.
  • SP3CT3R_7SP3CT3R_7 Join Date: 2017-04-21 Member: 229830Members
    Running version 45367, still an issue. I would love to see this fixed.
  • SenneraSennera Texas Join Date: 2015-07-07 Member: 206043Members
    SP3CT3R_7 wrote: »

Good news, the devs pulled an all-nighter and fixed it in a record 5 days ago ;)

You can read the 2nd page and see that it's already fixed, you just won't have it on the stable branch until they do the next big update to the stable branch.
  • 0x6A72320x6A7232 US Join Date: 2016-10-06 Member: 222906Members
    Sennera wrote: »
    SP3CT3R_7 wrote: »

Good news, the devs pulled an all-nighter and fixed it in a record 5 days ago ;)

I'd love to be a fly on the wall for that one... xD
  • harmoine_hpharmoine_hp Maryland Join Date: 2017-04-25 Member: 229968Members
    I just got this game 4/22/17 and the floating lockers ate all my items...where did they go?
  • jerybass12jerybass12 Quebec Join Date: 2017-02-05 Member: 227651Members
    PogS wrote: »
    It happens to me all the time as well. Every item disappears within a few minutes... thus the game is unplayable :(

The experimental mode is unplayable, but the original version is fully playable
  • jerybass12jerybass12 Quebec Join Date: 2017-02-05 Member: 227651Members
    me is my suit PRAWN disappear in the ground , i see the signal , but no acces to recover my suitwezj.png

Same happenned to me, i had to use a little dig command from the debug center to reach my seamoth
  • dwmandwman tx Join Date: 2017-04-28 Member: 230067Members
    i built one by my drop pod and lost everything in the locker just entering the pod.
  • garathgarath Texas Join Date: 2017-02-08 Member: 227730Members
    The latest update, 'Silent Running' was just released. This new version should fix the problem with items in waterproof lockers disappearing. Check the version number. It should show as 47282. Make sure you update to the latest one. (Assuming you are on PC as I don't know the update cycle for xbox.)
  • KnyghtbladeKnyghtblade Join Date: 2017-06-20 Member: 231193Members
    I am running 47282 and I can tell you this did not fix the issue on PC. As of today I lost everything in the floating lockers, made a replacement locker and went to the Mountain Island, came back and the locker + contents had disappeared again. Currently being unable to store anything is making the game unplayable as you can easily lose hours of work if you create a save away from your storage and it has disappeared without your knowledge.
  • mcmaxxmcmaxx Canada Join Date: 2017-07-16 Member: 231868Members
    Hi

I also joined this website to post that lockers as well as the docks (where you build ships) disappear once you leave your base area.

Kinda ruined the game because you lose a ton of work mining, collecting, etc

Will give the game a shot once it goes full-version mode in the future
  • Timelord_FredTimelord_Fred Join Date: 2017-07-05 Member: 231596Members
    I used to keep my lead in a spare floating locker. Then this happened do me once. Now I have no lead.
  • MarinxarMarinxar yes Join Date: 2018-02-14 Member: 237630Members
    Alright, so full release and all, but this is still happening. First lost all content of waterproof locker, and now entire locker with everything in it disappeared.
  • narfblatnarfblat Utah, USA Join Date: 2016-05-15 Member: 216799Members, Forum Moderators, Forum staff
    Was your save from before the eye-candy update? Any saves before that had waterproof lockers in cache memory, so they would delete with updates.
  • BabouhBabouh France Join Date: 2018-07-15 Member: 242195Members
    Same bug in July 2018, did a rerun in hardcore and three lockers + their content disappeared

I went to the land rendez-vous distress signal, pick-up the PDA, dropped three lockers on land, near the water, exactly where the PDA was, filled one with food / water / medikit to explore the island

I was hungry and decided to save my resources so I went fishing directly after that, down to 300m, fished for a while, got some ruby / gel sack, went back up, the three lockers and their content disappeared. The seamoth was still there, waiting nearby
  • elfcrisiselfcrisis Join Date: 2017-05-13 Member: 230466Members
    Babouh wrote: »
    Same bug in July 2018, did a rerun in hardcore and three lockers + their content disappeared

I went to the land rendez-vous distress signal, pick-up the PDA, dropped three lockers on land, near the water, exactly where the PDA was, filled one with food / water / medikit to explore the island

I was hungry and decided to save my resources so I went fishing directly after that, down to 300m, fished for a while, got some ruby / gel sack, went back up, the three lockers and their content disappeared. The seamoth was still there, waiting nearby

Dropping stuff on land can be problematic, sometimes it'll clip through the terrain and be lost.