Comments

• Calarand77Calarand77 lurking in general forums Join Date: 2016-01-22 Member: 211786Members
    I do like what I see there, very much:
    z1dx5kdgs834.jpg
  • MouseMouse The Lighter Side of Pessimism Join Date: 2002-03-02 Member: 263Members, NS1 Playtester, Forum Moderators, Squad Five Blue, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Shadow
    Calarand77 wrote: »
    I do like what I see there, very much:
    z1dx5kdgs834.jpg

In one of my previous playthroughs I found a time capsule that contained all of the Prawn suit upgrades.
  • project_demonproject_demon Join Date: 2003-07-12 Member: 18103Members
    I found a time capsule that had not items, just a text advertising a dating (xxx) site, is it something that fell through the cracks ?
  • ShuttleBugShuttleBug USA Join Date: 2017-03-15 Member: 228943Members
    I found a time capsule that had not items, just a text advertising a dating (xxx) site, is it something that fell through the cracks ?

That seems like a major problem, especially if they’re going for the desired “family friendly” game.
  • 0x6A72320x6A7232 US Join Date: 2016-10-06 Member: 222906Members

:o:s@Obraxis
  • project_demonproject_demon Join Date: 2003-07-12 Member: 18103Members
    edited February 2018
    Not really sure what time capsules are exactly anyway, I don't recall if the game explained them, but from the looks of it, I'm assuming it's some stuff that the community voted upon and was added into the game?

Later when I'm home, I can take a screenshot of the time capsule I spoke of above if you like.
  • BlrgBlrg Join Date: 2013-09-01 Member: 187580Members, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Gold, Reinforced - Shadow
    The black list of items will certainly be a nice addition

In my opinion the fundamental problem of the webpage to vote time capsules is that it is not engaging. It should probably work like reddit and sort them by their amount of likes. That would probably encourage a few very dedicated members of the community to browse through the countless pictures of rockets saying "good bye", so they could upvote the interesting capsules.

That being said, the approved capsules should be kept somewhere in the webside. So they can keep being upvoted/downvoted. That would be for 2 reasons:
    1. It would be really interesting to watch a list of the most valued capsules
    2. If some part of the community quickly approves a troll capsule (like a dating app) then it still could be easily catched and removed over time
  • TurquoiseKnightTurquoiseKnight United States Join Date: 2018-02-03 Member: 236639Members
    Are these being pushed to Xbox or just Steam?