How do I get back my Constallation Icon ?

matframatfra Join Date: 2004-01-10 Member: 25206Members, Constellation
Hi guys,
Im playing Natural selection since NS1 alpha. I did send lot of donation in time and always pre-order games and played all the alpha. I had a Constellation icon next to my name because I donated 20$ if I remember right just for this. I just restarted the game after a long break. Every thing looks new and my Constellation Icon is gone.

Who can I get it back. Who should I write ? Can you help me.

Comments

• KeatsKeats United States Join Date: 2014-11-04 Member: 199413Members, NS2 Playtester, Reinforced - Shadow
    In the main menu, click "Customize Player" then "Manage Badges". If you don't see your badge there then pm @IronHorse with your steam ID
  • ToucanToucan Join Date: 2005-02-12 Member: 40849Members, Constellation
    I am missing the Constellation icon as well.
    Do I need to play for a certain amount of time for it to show up in "Manage Badges"? I messaged @IronHorse a couple of days ago. I don't know why it's not showing up in NS2.
  • GhoulofGSG9GhoulofGSG9 Join Date: 2013-03-31 Member: 184566Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, Forum Moderators, NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver, Reinforced - Supporter, WC 2013 - Supporter, Pistachionauts
    edited February 2018
    Toucan wrote: »
    Do I need to play for a certain amount of time for it to show up in "Manage Badges"? I messaged @IronHorse a couple of days ago. I don't know why it's not showing up in NS2.

Hi,

I linked your forum account with your steam account at the hive2 back-end. The constellation badge should be now available to you in-game.
    Toucan wrote: »

Hi,

I linked your forum account with your steam account at the hive2 back-end. The constellation badge should be now available to you in-game.

Thank you so much; I have the icon now. :)
    It disappeared after a round. I restarted steam a bunch but that didn't change anything.
  • MifffuMifffu Australia Join Date: 2019-08-18 Member: 254344Members
    Hi, i am just trying to figure out where my NS2 constellation badge is? i used to have one in NS i tried to find the activation part of the website but it seems it doesn't exist anymore, could someone help me out with this? i can provide ns1 demos of myself and my steamid with the icon if needed.
  • CypheXNSCypheXNS Denmark Join Date: 2019-12-25 Member: 256736Members
    Hey!

I’ve Got the same problem! I was a constellation member back in the Old days, how do you get the badge in NS2?