Achivement not working

SubGamer1233SubGamer1233 Croatia Join Date: 2016-03-21 Member: 214651Members
I noticed that people who completed all the achivements didn't get The time capsule and rocket one. Even If the did the necesarry thing, they didn't recieve the achivements. Just for the rocket and Time capsule one

Comments

• ObraxisObraxis Subnautica Animator & Generalist, NS2 Person Join Date: 2004-07-24 Member: 30071Super Administrators, Forum Admins, NS1 Playtester, Forum Moderators, NS2 Developer, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Silver, WC 2013 - Supporter, Subnautica Developer, Pistachionauts
    This will be fixed in a future patch (is already fixed in the Experimental Steam beta).
  • SubGamer1233SubGamer1233 Croatia Join Date: 2016-03-21 Member: 214651Members
    edited February 2018
    Obraxis wrote: »
    This will be fixed in a future patch (is already fixed in the Experimental Steam beta).

I just disabled the gun, I'm pretty much finished with the story, I just need to build a rocket and lift off. But... If I go on experimental, will my save still be accessable and will I get the Achivements? Cause I dont want to finish the game without achivements for others to see that I finished. BTW I LOVE THE GAME, The atmosphere, graphics, It's so awesome and... I just want to say thank you, I've been playing Subnautica for an year now, and It was worth it