What if Margaret Not Dead.

Wize5Wize5 North Carolina Join Date: 2017-09-16 Member: 233075Members
edited February 2018 in Ideas and Suggestions
Here's an idea, this occurred to me while I was listening to one of the degassi pda's (it's the one called "The end" if I remember). But what if Margaret never actually died? The last we hear of her she's riding off on the Leviathan with a makeshift sword stuck in its neck like a total badass, what if on the off-chance, however slim that may be, she got exposed to a proto-sea emperor enzyme and is off in whatever new biome (dlc/add-on/etc.) that gets added waiting to be found ( or not found if she decided that she'd rather stay on the planet)

Edit: I realized enzyme 42 is the hatching enzyme so I removed that.

Comments

• SnailsAttackSnailsAttack Join Date: 2017-02-09 Member: 227749Members
    I mean, theoretically any of the 3 characters could have survived, but I doubt it. It was too late for them by the time Bart gave his potentially-unifying "middle way" speech that the player himself is sort of channeled down.
  • Wize5Wize5 North Carolina Join Date: 2017-09-16 Member: 233075Members
    I mean, theoretically any of the 3 characters could have survived, but I doubt it. It was too late for them by the time Bart gave his potentially-unifying "middle way" speech that the player himself is sort of channeled down.

I'll go back through the pda's but the way that this pda made it sound Margaret could possibly still be alive she did on at least one occasion best a leviathan within an inch of its life so Bart could study it.
  • KostriktorKostriktor Switzerland Join Date: 2017-01-08 Member: 226342Members
  • BomooBomoo Join Date: 2018-02-05 Member: 236923Members
    But she's violent and uses weapons to hunt sea monsters, so obviously she wouldn't fit into the arbitrarily weaponless and suicidally pacifistic world of the game.
  • lordoffilinglordoffiling Join Date: 2017-08-10 Member: 232342Members
    Well, that, and she’d be dead from Carar by now.
  • matrixdllmatrixdll Join Date: 2018-01-27 Member: 235941Members
    edited February 2018
    Well, that, and she’d be dead from Carar by now.

It's always an option that she was the one to force-open a randomly found sea emperor's egg and chew on raw viscera of baby emperor (that's a nasty image, for sure, but not the one completely out of her picture)
    I even wrote a small message from her point of view for a time capsule and her complaints about most arduous parts of the journey to find a cure (shame I wasn't able to find it among the TC voting queue, but oh well)
  • 0x6A72320x6A7232 US Join Date: 2016-10-06 Member: 222906Members
    She could be the main character for the Arctic Biome DLS / expansion? Finds a hidden Precursor teleport and gets zapped up there. IDK.