The glitched room!

TeasleTeasle United Kingdom Join Date: 2018-02-02 Member: 236604Members
Can someone please offer some advice? I have a room by my base that I cannot delete. It says it still has things attached to it but I have emptied it and it still won't budge. Not only that but the floor is permanently invisible and ugly! Pics for reference...
v1foieqs2d57.jpg
anzfa8bqfauv.jpg
tuz7eduq5ev7.jpg

Comments

• 0x6A72320x6A7232 US Join Date: 2016-10-06 Member: 222906Members
  • 5m4llP0X5m4llP0X Join Date: 2017-06-26 Member: 231356Members
    Your base is just a little flooded, it's still good it's still good!
    On a serious note: have you tried leaving the area and coming back? It looks like the base didn't fully load. That or deconstruct and reconstruct. These issues are kinda common.
  • TeasleTeasle United Kingdom Join Date: 2018-02-02 Member: 236604Members
    5m4llP0X wrote: »
    Your base is just a little flooded, it's still good it's still good!
    On a serious note: have you tried leaving the area and coming back? It looks like the base didn't fully load. That or deconstruct and reconstruct. These issues are kinda common.

It has looked like that since I placed it unfortunately! I have tried going away, quitting and reloading, reconnecting an entrance and going in to check if anything is left in there (the floor reappears when inside!) and destroying everything around it, but it won't budge!

I think I'd rather my base was flooded than put up with the 'floating mushroom'
  • ArcticWarriorArcticWarrior Join Date: 2017-01-27 Member: 227305Members
    Try connecting another multipurpose room to the bottom of it
  • narfblatnarfblat Utah, USA Join Date: 2016-05-15 Member: 216799Members, Forum Moderators, Forum staff
    A pc player recently had a similar issue - happened to the top of the base, rather than the bottom.

Unfortunately the only fix for the other player was to build another multipurpose room on top.