(Possible Bug, Devs please look into it.) I can't find Reefback eggs anywhere!

DeadlySilentpigDeadlySilentpig Join Date: 2016-05-25 Member: 217514Members
edited May 2016 in Subnautica on Consoles
I know they are in the grassy plateaus, but i can't find one. I've even followed a reefback to see where it goes. So I completely gave up on the reefback eggs. They are impossible to find just like crash powder. (Might be a bug.)

Comments

• DeadlySilentpigDeadlySilentpig Join Date: 2016-05-25 Member: 217514Members
    Still can't find one!
  • DeadlySilentpigDeadlySilentpig Join Date: 2016-05-25 Member: 217514Members
    I've searched for six hours now!
  • ShadoxShadox France Join Date: 2018-01-27 Member: 235990Members
    Hello , sorry for necroposting but as said in wiki , Reefback egg aren't implemented yet , but it can be spawn with a command.

So 2 suggestions :

1-Wait until it's findable legit (with a futur update).
    2-Spawn it with a command.

My personal plan :
    -Find every possible legit eggs in the game and put them in a chest (15 eggs , without counting 3 specials eggs ofc) , after found 1 of each these 15 eggs , i'll put them in the trash , them spawn me a reefback egg.
  • Thefallen343Thefallen343 Hull Join Date: 2018-01-28 Member: 236084Members
    hi there, im messaging to say that i cant get into the prawn bay.
    I know how to get there and i did, but as i got to the door where i have to repaire the box, i got my repaire tool out and it wouldn't let me repaire the box.
    I tried quiting and loading my save file back up but it hasn't worked, i was hoping you would be able to help me fix this problem so i can get myself a prawn suit
    thanks for the amazing game btw
    -snip-

Hum , since it's a topic about the Reefback egg , you should open a new topic for that.
  • SnailsAttackSnailsAttack Join Date: 2017-02-09 Member: 227749Members
    Shadox wrote: »
    Hello , sorry for necroposting but as said in wiki , Reefback egg aren't implemented yet , but it can be spawn with a command.

So 2 suggestions :

1-Wait until it's findable legit (with a futur update).
    2-Spawn it with a command.

My personal plan :
    -Find every possible legit eggs in the game and put them in a chest (15 eggs , without counting 3 specials eggs ofc) , after found 1 of each these 15 eggs , i'll put them in the trash , them spawn me a reefback egg.
    You're clearly aware that you're necroposting, so... why are you replying to this thread? It's nearly 2 years old. The OP hasn't been active in a year.
  • HeartOfTheKINGHeartOfTheKING XBOX ONE Join Date: 2016-05-30 Member: 217758Members
    I know how to get there and i did, but as i got to the door where i have to repaire the box, i got my repaire tool out and it wouldn't let me repaire the box.
    I tried quiting and loading my save file back up but it hasn't worked, i was hoping you would be able to help me fix this problem so i can get myself a prawn suit

To get into the Prawn Bay you need a Laser Cutter to cut a hole in the door. It's not one you can repair.
  • SnailsAttackSnailsAttack Join Date: 2017-02-09 Member: 227749Members

To get into the Prawn Bay you need a Laser Cutter to cut a hole in the door. It's not one you can repair.
    ...there's 2 doors on the way to the prawn bay. First one's a laser cutter door.
  • HeartOfTheKINGHeartOfTheKING XBOX ONE Join Date: 2016-05-30 Member: 217758Members

...there's 2 doors on the way to the prawn bay. First one's a laser cutter door.

Yeah I just went back there after starting over again for the 1st time in awhile. Then I suddenly realized my mistake, sorry about that. I was able to fix the panel and open the door though.
    You're clearly aware that you're necroposting, so... why are you replying to this thread? It's nearly 2 years old. The OP hasn't been active in a year.

Because me and OP aren't the only humans on earth , and maybe someone else want info about that (like i've search myself when i've find this topic) so since i've find answers , i share them.