Inability to interact with Prawn Suit in Moon Pool

obsidian_eclipseobsidian_eclipse uk Join Date: 2017-05-04 Member: 230239Members
In the previous update whilst the Prawn Suit was docked in the Moon Pool you could use the repair tool to fix damage and swap the upgrades in and out. Since the update ( xbox - in line with the steam release), you can only board the Prawn and not interact with the upgrades or repair. It's a bit of a hassle to keep updocking.

The seamoth works fine in the Moon pool.

Comments

• SnailsAttackSnailsAttack Join Date: 2017-02-09 Member: 227749Members
    Yeah, this is still a rather frustrating issue. I believe it's being worked on.
  • ShadoxShadox France Join Date: 2018-01-27 Member: 235990Members
    I've notice the same thing about the PC version (atleast for the upgrade option) , i didnt try to fix it since it was full life.
  • AlexvrbAlexvrb Join Date: 2004-05-03 Member: 28405Members
    edited January 2018
    Can't repair, access upgrades, or storage while docked at Moonpool. I'm sure they'll fix it soon, it is annoying but not game-breaking.
  • AnomalyDetectedAnomalyDetected Alterra Housing District: Planet Vicaron Join Date: 2017-04-19 Member: 229741Members
    my locker upgrades and my upgrades in general...

Do i have to build a vehicle modification station or something like that in the moonpool of my PRAWN ? (Linkes Removed)

Give it up for bot 30.

I must ask, why do these stupid bots love the Xbox forum so much?
  • HaiAnhJumiHaiAnhJumi H Chi Minh Join Date: 2018-11-20 Member: 244818Members
    Is it still a problem that makes me uncomfortable every time I use it? How about you?
  • ObraxisObraxis Subnautica Animator & Generalist, NS2 Person Join Date: 2004-07-24 Member: 30071Super Administrators, Forum Admins, NS1 Playtester, Forum Moderators, NS2 Developer, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Silver, WC 2013 - Supporter, Subnautica Developer, Pistachionauts
    This is fixed in the 1.0 patch, coming December 4th.
  • Thief_GarrettThief_Garrett Join Date: 2019-04-14 Member: 252322Members
    edited April 2019
    Obraxis wrote: »
    This is fixed in the 1.0 patch, coming December 4th.

I am playing Subnautica on PC via Steam, so I am sure I have the latest available version (as of 2019-04-14). Access to the PRAWN suit's upgrade console or storage are still not available while docked in the moonpool. Has this particular patch not been made available for PC ?