It is done

ForgererForgerer Join Date: 2016-10-31 Member: 223544Members
Well I am home should have brought some gold and diamonds LOL 13 trillion credits is a lot. Of course the can go back there. You think they would be interested in buying a planet?

Comments

• adel_50adel_50 Join Date: 2016-09-01 Member: 221973Members
    Forgerer wrote: »
    Well I am home should have brought some gold and diamonds LOL 13 trillion credits is a lot. Of course the can go back there. You think they would be interested in buying a planet?

Im turning the platform on
  • FearXIFearXI Join Date: 2017-08-21 Member: 232529Members
    So the ending credits due isn't a fixed amount I take it.
    I only owed 1 trillion credits.

Btw if you had a cuddlefish did you say farewell before you left?
    Went to play with it one last time and saw it had a new option.
    So far this the only game I felt sad ending lmao.
  • ForgererForgerer Join Date: 2016-10-31 Member: 223544Members
    No he was hanging out somewhere in the creep vine forest with the Stalkers, but then I saw him tossed him some food scratch his neck then went on never saw him again.
  • JimboJamboJimboJambo Join Date: 2018-01-25 Member: 235708Members
    edited January 2018
    My debt was also 1 trillion. I stuffed one storage compartment full of ion cubes and another full of mineral samples; technically it all belongs to Alterra, but perhaps they'll pay me for discovering and retrieving it.

I also said goodbye to my cuddlefish. Would have liked to take them with me, but I couldn't take any plants or animals for fear of spreading the disease. (Mostly RP nonsense reasons, but I did legitimately consider the chance of an alternative "bad end" for breaking the quarantine.)
  • FearXIFearXI Join Date: 2017-08-21 Member: 232529Members
    For me with the ending.
    Even though the computer told us we owed money and everything it got me wondering.
    Did we really survive?

Think about it we get the Sea Emperor talking about in a sense death.
    She says "Now you go among the stars, and I fall among the sands. We are different. But we go... together."

If you read it in it's literal form we died on the trip home but our ship made it to earth.
    Perhaps to share the bacteria with earth?
    Remember we only saw a black screen. And the Sea Emperor appeared as if afterlife-ish.
    I checked in on her before I left and she was still breathing dying but still breathing. I don't know how far her mental powers go, but it felt more like a farewell thought. I thought she was rather sweet. You picked up the transmission that you owe a trillion credits so you are not dead yet.
    Didn't think to bring a bag of gold, and diamonds for just such am case
    FearXI wrote: »
    For me with the ending.
    Even though the computer told us we owed money and everything it got me wondering.
    Did we really survive?

She says "Now you go among the stars, and I fall among the sands. We are different. But we go... together."

If you read it in it's literal form we died on the trip home but our ship made it to earth.
    Remember we only saw a black screen. And the Sea Emperor appeared as if afterlife-ish.

We did cure our selves so its impossible for us to transport kharra to earth

Also her words don't mean that we are dead but rather saying that despite she is falling amog the sands and we are going among the stars we eventually will also fall among sands I think that's what she means by (we are different but we go together) that's the most logical thing I have came up with
  • FredontheForumFredontheForum Join Date: 2018-01-06 Member: 234860Members
    adel_50 wrote: »
    For me with the ending.
    Did we really survive?

Also her words don't mean that we are dead but rather saying that despite she is falling amog the sands and we are going among the stars we eventually will also fall among sands I think that's what she means by (we are different but we go together) that's the most logical thing I have came up with

The player was cured, but anything they bring with them (Diamonds, material) might could be contaminated
  • vpelletiervpelletier Join Date: 2018-01-10 Member: 234944Members

Picking a nit, but remember Typhoid Mary.
    I left a note in my time capsule that I left a mess of enzymes in a cabinet at my base just incase someone landed there not knowing about the disease
    For me with the ending.
    Did we really survive?

The player was cured, but anything they bring with them (Diamonds, material) might could be contaminated

One thing that is said in the pda is that the bacteria attaches to healthy living cells so all other material can not be contaminated at all
    vpelletier wrote: »

Picking a nit, but remember Typhoid Mary.

I tried to open it but it says the site is insecure so can you please tell me what is this about?
  • NuclearTestingNuclearTesting Join Date: 2017-07-27 Member: 232082Members
    One... trillion... credits? You know what, I think I'm more comfortable on 4546B.
  • BlrgBlrg Join Date: 2013-09-01 Member: 187580Members, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Gold, Reinforced - Shadow
    edited January 2018
    Forgerer wrote: »

Well, soon enough the whole galaxy will be plagued by the Kharaa infection, so don't worry. They will be paying quintillions to the ONLY PERSON IN THE WHOLE UNIVERSE knowing how to cure it.
    Sit down and relax eating your marblemelons and reginalds, soon enough they will come back crawling at you asking for help

Edit: And that without saying what an incredible advance in technology the ion cubes represent. Every single ionic battery or cell that you brought with you is probably worth much more than a trillion dollars. So I dare Alterra to not be paying me. Because then I will sell this technology to the Mongolian Empire.
    Let's see what they think about that
  • Funsauce32Funsauce32 Canada Join Date: 2016-06-09 Member: 218339Members
    complete the degasi search mission and claim the credits, then fill all four lockers with ion cubes. maybe even star in your own movie! after all, you outdid the survival skills of famed survivalist craig mcgill, claiming your throne as greatest survivor.
  • vpelletiervpelletier Join Date: 2018-01-10 Member: 234944Members
    I tried to open it but it says the site is insecure so can you please tell me what is this about?

It was a link to the english wikipedia article on "Asymptomatic carrier".

• scotsmanscotsman Join Date: 2018-01-29 Member: 236146Members
    Does anyone know if this game is still in early access?
  • Calarand77Calarand77 lurking in general forums Join Date: 2016-01-22 Member: 211786Members
    scotsman wrote: »
    Does anyone know if this game is still in early access?

Not sure if serious or...

Just in case you're serious - the game had full release on the 23rd.