Still can't make the launch pad

ForgererForgerer Join Date: 2016-10-31 Member: 223544Members
Well they are not done making this game I tried again to make the launch pad the fabricators took the materials, and did not make the pad. No blueprints for the Neptune either.

Comments

• ForgererForgerer Join Date: 2016-10-31 Member: 223544Members
    I only tried making twice the first to see what would look like and if by making I would receive the blueprint for the rocket like when the Arora exploded we received the blueprint for the radiation suit, and the second since they took the early build out of my system to see if they fixed/final copy as Jan. 23 got closer.
  • adel_50adel_50 Join Date: 2016-09-01 Member: 221973Members
    Forgerer wrote: »
    I only tried making twice the first to see what would look like and if by making I would receive the blueprint for the rocket like when the Arora exploded we received the blueprint for the radiation suit, and the second since they took the early build out of my system to see if they fixed/final copy as Jan. 23 got closer.

For the first time you built it this was a bug as the blueprints are available when you get to the captains quarters terminal
    (Its fixed now)

As for the second one I don't know exactly what you mean but ok
  • CookindjstuCookindjstu US Join Date: 2018-01-23 Member: 235428Members
    edited January 2018
    Same issue here I even recorded the second one. but won't let me post it here?? Mp4 format
  • adel_50adel_50 Join Date: 2016-09-01 Member: 221973Members
    Same issue here I even recorded the second one. but won't let me post it here?? Mp4 format

You shall build it today
  • CookindjstuCookindjstu US Join Date: 2018-01-23 Member: 235428Members
    adel_50 wrote: »

You shall build it today

And there will be great rejoicing..as we work towards our ascension to the stars... :p:D