Changes

ForgererForgerer Join Date: 2016-10-31 Member: 223544Members
Now I'm hurt they went and changed Avery Quinn's voice

Comments

• garathgarath Texas Join Date: 2017-02-08 Member: 227730Members
    I always said they should introduce more female voices into the game. Is that what they did? Is Avery now a woman? Hurray! :)

• ForgererForgerer Join Date: 2016-10-31 Member: 223544Members
    Lmao we all wish that right? No it is just a deferent voice. He also says things a little different.
  • Calarand77Calarand77 lurking in general forums Join Date: 2016-01-22 Member: 211786Members
    Aw, I liked the original Avery, too. He had the perfect voice and the perfect delivery for a tired, slightly bitter guy who has seen enough of huge corpo-crap to want to stay away. Haven't heard the new guy, tho. Perhaps he'll turn out to be better... I'm gonna wait for the release to check that out, however.
  • AnomalyDetectedAnomalyDetected Alterra Housing District: Planet Vicaron Join Date: 2017-04-19 Member: 229741Members
    I'm kinda alone here, aint I?

I kinda like his voice now. Hear me out though!

He used to sound Uptight, and kinda like a prick. He seemed so confident in himself, like "I'm always right!"

Now he sounds insecure, as though he were more of a regular guy who was in the wrong place at the wrong time, forced to help a downed ship due to the charter.
  • adel_50adel_50 Join Date: 2016-09-01 Member: 221973Members
    I'm kinda alone here, aint I?

I kinda like his voice now. Hear me out though!

He used to sound Uptight, and kinda like a prick. He seemed so confident in himself, like "I'm always right!"

Now he sounds insecure, as though he were more of a regular guy who was in the wrong place at the wrong time, forced to help a downed ship due to the charter.

His voice now is more like someone is willing to help you once he finds out about the debrie field not like before he was more like: (you better be thankful because of the charter)

And I might be alone on this but during the gun firing sequence i was like:(you deserve that you air headed piece of ****)
    Wait where was i ? Oh yeah I completely agree on the new changes to his voice they're so awesome
  • ForgererForgerer Join Date: 2016-10-31 Member: 223544Members
    I get you point he did try to avoid the gun instead of arguing with his crew about what was down there.
  • OjakokkoOjakokko Finland Join Date: 2017-01-20 Member: 226999Members
    Apparently the Sunbeam also grew in size, because his line changed from "We're a six seater" to "Last time I landed a rig this big"
  • Hulkie2345Hulkie2345 New York Join Date: 2017-08-23 Member: 232598Members
    Why did they change the voice in the first place. Wasn't that a waste of money?