Subnautica Public Chat Room! Come join the Playtesters, Devs & Fans!

2»

Comments

• ThomasWazzilThomasWazzil Join Date: 2017-02-27 Member: 228379Members
    I saved on a frame drop everytime I load in it goes to 1fps/0 please help
  • wraithwardwraithward Canada Join Date: 2017-03-14 Member: 228917Members
    Hello guys I am playing Subnautica for the second time after nearly a year. The game improved greatly but I found some miner glitches and I decided to record my gameplays in order to make some videos about the bugs I find along the way. I uploaded the videos on youtube to share them with people ideally with the developers too. Do you think I can post them here?
  • paxerprimepaxerprime Join Date: 2017-03-16 Member: 228966Members
    It doesn't work for me, it just says invalid or expired, I've never been on this server, please help me!
  • psychosamuraipsychosamurai scotland Join Date: 2017-03-11 Member: 228833Members
    what's with the awful frame rate 5fps 10fps it needs fixed other that that it's good but the frame rate is killing it
  • Spatans2255Spatans2255 Join Date: 2017-05-28 Member: 230804Members
    My cyclops got stuck in the and exploded
  • NansenNansen Join Date: 2017-06-02 Member: 230896Members
    This is a extremly good game. It have room for improvment but which game does not. One bug that have been occuring lately is that when placing an hatch at a t-junction it is really buggy. Not problems entering the base, but to exit is differnt. Often it just trigger that you are under water swimming, the O2 bar is ticking, but you are still inside the base, swimming. Or you go outside, but end up under the fundation of the base. The last issue is true for a hatch placed directly on a multi pourpuse room as well.
  • Cold_WatersCold_Waters Germany Join Date: 2017-06-09 Member: 231019Members
    Hello,

I hope I can post this here.

I find it really a pity that life in the ocean is too much affected by the player. If you have finally built a great base and become native, the living things around you are almost dead. The hunger and the thirst just come too fast, especially if you are a novice.
    I am aware that there are game modes where you do not have to eat, but this is completely unreal. So you should have a game mode where you have to eat, but it takes three times longer before you get hungry again.

Or there should be the possibility to supplement the sea with fish.
    It can not be that the sea can not recover by itself.
    It is not much fun when you have finally created something and the sea is dead, because there are no or hardly any living creatures.

I'm sorry, but if the environment is so dead, the game is not much fun.
    I personally also like to have a base in shallow water because it is nice bright.
    However, everything seems so bleak.

Please excuse the bad English.
  • baronvonsatanbaronvonsatan TX, USA Join Date: 2016-12-01 Member: 224415Members
    edited June 2017
    @Cold_Waters it is almost impossible to affect the ocean to a significant degree without actively trying to. Sometimes I wind up having to kill a lot of gasopods because, well, there are a lot of gasopods-- being paranoid goofballs they like to spray poison everywhere, and Stalkers are dumb enough to attack them. But fish do reproduce in-game, and not just the obvious egg-layers.

The way the game is now, you will eventually make your way to the floating island, and there are four different species of edible plant you can bring back and plant either on an above-sea external grow bed, or inside your base in an internal one. You don't even need to eat fish. Marblemelons replenish the biggest amount of food in the game-- even more than nutrient blocks-- and you can always grow more of them.

Now, if you really feel like you have to eat fish, build a containment tank and stock it with Reginalds. They'll make more Reginalds, and two of them provide 88 food.
  • robot2004robot2004 hungary Join Date: 2017-02-17 Member: 228006Members
  • pixel_pusherpixel_pusher at may house Join Date: 2017-07-03 Member: 231542Members
    i built a base , put up a few rooms scanner room fabricator ect
    i put up some solar panels up they worked fine for about 2 in game days and then the power just reads 0/0 or 0/700
    the point is even though the solar panels say that they have charge in them the base doesn't .
  • pixel_pusherpixel_pusher at may house Join Date: 2017-07-03 Member: 231542Members
    i put up some solar panels up they worked fine for about 2 in game days and then the power just reads 0/0 or 0/700
    the point is even though the solar panels say that they have charge in them the base doesn't .
  • baronvonsatanbaronvonsatan TX, USA Join Date: 2016-12-01 Member: 224415Members

Half the times you've made this post (4 total) are in this thread. Can you, perhaps, not do this?
  • erikereriker hungary Join Date: 2016-10-01 Member: 222747Members
    Somebody can help me? I found a really annoying bug and I don't no how can I fix it.. after gaining access to the QEP and moving down the first hallway I encounter a glitch. At the end of the very first hallway, the inside of the QEP sort of disappears. I can see other parts of the structure in the distance, but most of it is missing. Almost like walking into a house before the drywall goes up and it's all just framing. I've tried a number of things in game but I'm at the point where I'm considering reinstalling the game to fix it.
    Anyone experience this and know how to fix it?
    Thanks!
  • callbrookcallbrook Join Date: 2017-03-10 Member: 228802Members
    i'm a mac user and i use experimental but it will not start when i press play
  • Ryan06Ryan06 Florida, USA Join Date: 2017-07-25 Member: 232039Members
    I agree with gamingbozo. Subnautica is a very good game.
  • itwasthebanditwastheband Join Date: 2017-08-27 Member: 232658Members
    is there anyway to report a bug without having to wait a day (even though my account is new)? I left feedback through the game but the issue is complicated and takes way more than 190 characters.

For example - I'm not even sure it's a bug, but I didn't have this problem before the Aug update (Lifepod SOS messages not playing sound)
  • LunaraiaLunaraia Join Date: 2017-09-04 Member: 232813Members
    Love the game, really do, hope to see more in the future
  • BadTimeTimBadTimeTim United States Join Date: 2017-09-15 Member: 233060Members
    Hey, i had a question about where i can send a video of a bug that i just recorded
  • ParasoParaso Join Date: 2017-12-03 Member: 234219Members
    I found a bug with the stasis rifle, after firing, the orb is visible through the top bar of the stasis rifle

• NekoKatanaNekoKatana Join Date: 2017-02-13 Member: 227857Members
    Most of my "bug and Glitch" reports are on my youtube channel: NekoKatanaLong and I have given my ideas and input on what I thought was the cause and possible fixes as well as my personal desires of the games development.
    Please consider viewing for multiple reasons including the possibility that you may not have found these "glitches and bugs" and that you may agree with my wants for Subnautica's progress and give more feedback.

I ask that you use my "playtesting Subnautica" playlist in place of my "commenting" here.
  • GizmaticChaosGizmaticChaos Join Date: 2017-12-19 Member: 234495Members
    Even though I cant play I still think that this game will do great
  • KiruaxKiruax France, Nantes Join Date: 2018-01-03 Member: 234787Members
    hi all !

(It's just a stupid post because i need to write one comment before creating a topic to explain my graphic bug)
  • DemonHunter654DemonHunter654 East Greenwich Join Date: 2016-02-15 Member: 213053Members
    Great game eveyone thank you so much for putting so much hard work into this amazing game, vs some other game companies. Noticed an issue with collision mesh issue in base from leviathans.. but I’m sure it was fixed. Keep up the good work
  • Isummon_DurtIsummon_Durt Lower MiddleEarth Join Date: 2017-12-09 Member: 234349Members
    found a place on the map with a weird rectangular grey spot in the middle of nowhere. There's no reason for it, of course. And there's no real problem, anyways. It's just kinda' out of place and strange.
  • ZynnHavikZynnHavik Join Date: 2018-02-14 Member: 237587Members
    So I've been building a giga base for the last 80 hours of gameplay or so. Paused the game to run downstairs to answer the door, and decided to eat some food. Came back to find I had not paused. My character died on hardcore while I was away from starvation or thirst. . . maybe O2?

I don't think anything can be done about this, but I need to say something about it. My soul hurts, I don't even get to keep the screen shots for a memory of it.

GeeGee
  • LordDregovLordDregov Join Date: 2018-02-14 Member: 237588Members
    I'm currently playing the XB1 version in creative mode. Is the game supposed to slow way down when building on to a big base? As it is I have enough time to make a family dinner while waiting for a compartment to build.
    People, if you have issues, post them in the appropriate section of the forums, according to the pinned guidelines.

@Foxy perhaps it's time for this thread to be closed?
This discussion has been closed.