Experiment: Feedback portal

2»

Comments

• MephillesMephilles Germany Join Date: 2013-08-07 Member: 186634Members, NS2 Map Tester, NS2 Community Developer
    @GhoulofGSG9 tbh I didn't even knew this existed (went past me compltely) and I have the feeling a lot of new players don't know either. I like how paladins dealt with that. They added a "give feedback" button into the main menu which opened up a formular of set questions about balance and at the end the question if there is anything else they want to give feedback to.
  • NintendowsNintendows Join Date: 2016-11-07 Member: 223716Members, Squad Five Blue
    I've heard from a lot of people that the site doesn't load, and they just get a blank screen.
  • NordicNordic Long term camping in Kodiak Join Date: 2012-05-13 Member: 151995Members, NS2 Playtester, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Silver, Reinforced - Shadow
    Some servers include a link to the website from the shine menu
  • GhoulofGSG9GhoulofGSG9 Join Date: 2013-03-31 Member: 184566Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, Forum Moderators, NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver, Reinforced - Supporter, WC 2013 - Supporter, Pistachionauts
    edited December 2017
    Nintendows wrote: »
    I've heard from a lot of people that the site doesn't load, and they just get a blank screen.

That may happen because they use browser plugins (e.g. uBlock with privacy block lists) which block userreport.com at third party websites. So you may not be able to use the link directly. A workaround is to copy & paste the url manually into your browser address bar and access the website that way.