Terrain loading

UsuallyBoredUsuallyBored Join Date: 2016-12-08 Member: 224707Members
edited November 2017 in Subnautica on Consoles
Terrain loading seem so to be my only issue right now with the game. I just dove downward with my cyclops and I just didn't wanna go slow. I got down to the seabed and then I saw the glitchy cliffs loading in and half my cyclops was inside and I tried to go back up but my tail ended up stuck inside the terrain. Long story short I got thrown out of my cyclops and now the game thinks I'm in oxygenated area but in on the seabed looking up at my cyclops on fire and I can't reach it because I can't swim.

Comments

• 0x6A72320x6A7232 US Join Date: 2016-10-06 Member: 222906Members
    Terrain loading seem so to be my only issue right now with the game. I just dove downward with my cyclops and I just didn't wanna go slow. I got down to the seabed and then I saw the glitchy cliffs loading in and half my cyclops was inside and I tried to go back up but my tail ended up stuck inside the terrain. Long story short I got thrown out of my cyclops and now the game thinks I'm in oxygenated area but in on the seabed looking up at my cyclops on fire and I can't reach it because I can't swim.

LB + RB + A (if you don't see a text box, hit it again)

Enter
    warpme

And the menu buton (enter)