[BUG] Wreck 1 (Grassy Plateaus) Data Boxes

KingPhantomKingPhantom Switzerland Join Date: 2017-02-27 Member: 228351Members
In a new save on the newest experimental verison (steam) i was not able to open the 2 data boxes in wreck 1 (Grassy Plateaus).

Does anyone also had this problem? i tried to open it form inside and outside the wreck. it was like the data box was in a invisible hitbox.

I can upload screenshots when needed. but with "goto wreck1" it should be perfect to test.

Comments

• Inny78Inny78 France Join Date: 2017-11-02 Member: 233820Members
    Confirmed. I made a thorough list here.
  • KingPhantomKingPhantom Switzerland Join Date: 2017-02-27 Member: 228351Members
    thx. both data boxes in wreck1 are buggy
  • IronArmJaxIronArmJax Join Date: 2017-11-20 Member: 234050Members
    Ya I had the same problem on Xbox and a youtuber (MathasGames) had the same problem in his video, episode 15, I think one those has the vehicle modification console blueprint so now I can’t upgrade my prawn suit or seamoth.
  • Inny78Inny78 France Join Date: 2017-11-02 Member: 233820Members
    The vehicle modification station databox in wreck 9 (mushroom forest) is still functional.
  • CryoconCryocon Ohio Join Date: 2017-10-20 Member: 233632Members
    Not in a position to check at the moment, but, is that the one with the data box outside the door along with a cutter and charging station piece? I askbecause I actually managed to snag that one with the propulsion cannon from outside the wreck. Had to get really close, snag it, then work my way back out of the wreckage. Clicked it too fast to see what it was but must have already had it since nothing new was unlocked.
  • xnosferatu89xxnosferatu89x United States Join Date: 2018-01-24 Member: 235646Members
    This was one of the first things I checked today after the Version 1.0 update on Xbone. Still doesn't work, also still seeing big black squares in the Shroom Forest where some of the JellyRays are failing to render. :(