New problem

ForgererForgerer Join Date: 2016-10-31 Member: 223544Members
So, if you are cutting table coral for comp. chips etc. when you cut them either grab them real fast or just cut another one if you let them hit the ground chances are they will fall into the ground and disappear and you cannot retrieve them.

Comments

• garathgarath Texas Join Date: 2017-02-08 Member: 227730Members
    Please include the version number of the game when you post in this forum. Thanks.
  • elfcrisiselfcrisis Join Date: 2017-05-13 Member: 230466Members
    I've seen that happen, but rarely. Funny enough, I found the pieces in the Jellyshroom caves later.

But yes, please tell us what version of the game (build number) you're in.
  • baronvonsatanbaronvonsatan TX, USA Join Date: 2016-12-01 Member: 224415Members
    garath wrote: »
    Please include the version number of the game when you post in this forum. Thanks.

And please use a title more descriptive than "New Problem." New posts in this section of the forums are about new problems.
  • Kouji_SanKouji_San Sr. Hινε Uρкεερεг - EUPT Deputy The Netherlands Join Date: 2003-05-13 Member: 16271Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue
    garath wrote: »

And please use a title more descriptive than "New Problem." New posts in this section of the forums are about new problems.

Well either he's done his research and confirmed this is a new problem. Or he's being a lazy bastard :tongue:
  • ForgererForgerer Join Date: 2016-10-31 Member: 223544Members
    Yay give a hand to short term memories. I am playing this game on the stable version the number is 54762 if you want a title for this new problem we will call it " THE TABLE CORAL FALLING THROUGH THE EARTH" and it has never happened to me. Only I am the one falling through earth. If you want more problems I am having problems placing windows, and reinforcements to my base and my marblemellons are a problem too thanks to the GREAT UPDATE. Now do you understand.
  • elfcrisiselfcrisis Join Date: 2017-05-13 Member: 230466Members
    @Forgerer Now we understand, yes. Thank you for the expanded explanation.

I don't know specifically about the table coral falling through the ground, but everything else you mentioned has been fixed since the last Stable build. Personally, I haven't seen the problem with the table coral in a while now, so it was probably fixed along with everything else.

Next version of Stable should see all this stuff resolved for you.