load save issue for x box one

astroneerant1astroneerant1 Auckland, New Zealand Join Date: 2017-10-06 Member: 233421Members
I wanted to ask the question. Is there going to be a fix for the issue of saving the game? If there is going to be a fix will it take a long time. I really enjoy playing the game but the save issue is a big problem. I can only get so far before it crashes, the one time i played for almost 12 hours getting a syclops all for a crash. LOL. Please could I get some feed back.

Comments

• elfcrisiselfcrisis Join Date: 2017-05-13 Member: 230466Members
    I wanted to ask the question. Is there going to be a fix for the issue of saving the game? If there is going to be a fix will it take a long time. I really enjoy playing the game but the save issue is a big problem. I can only get so far before it crashes, the one time i played for almost 12 hours getting a syclops all for a crash. LOL. Please could I get some feed back.

Yes, of course there's going to be a fix. They're working on it and have been for a long time. This has been a persistent problem and has caused a lot of trouble for a lot of people, but it's inconsistent and difficult to troubleshoot. With the Cutefish update, they put in some new error reporting functions that should help them pin it down.

That's basically a summary of what the dev's have said recently, so now you're up to date! When they make significant progress, they'll let us know, but there's no telling how long it will take to fix.