Cuddle fish update glitches

WeylandYutani1989WeylandYutani1989 Join Date: 2017-03-14 Member: 228931Members
Ok I can see a few tweeks have been made but now when you turn it isn't smooth , the only way I can explain it is that there are jumpy lines across the screen as you move

I don't like the map addition to the seaglide coz it's only on when to the light is off , also has the seaglide had a speed reduction ? , it seems slower or is it just me ?

Comments

• MPGr8DaneMPGr8Dane Wisconsin Join Date: 2017-07-31 Member: 232156Members
    edited October 2017
    Yes, the seaglide seems to have had a drastic reduction in speed. The seamoth also seems to have a glitch where it won't turn it all. You can strafe to the sides but you can't turn. I'm not sure if it's supposed to have one or not, but I just got a message about being able to access the black box and was given a four digit code, but I can't find that in any of the chat logs. I have no idea what that code is anymore cuz I don't remember it, nor can I find it in any of the logs. ....at least I remember it had a 7 in it.
  • SnailsAttackSnailsAttack Join Date: 2017-02-09 Member: 227749Members
    Now that the sea glide doesn't lag like shit i've found it to be genuinely helpful.

As for the map, I kinda wish it was toggle able. And i haven't had any issues with "jumpy lines".
  • WeylandYutani1989WeylandYutani1989 Join Date: 2017-03-14 Member: 228931Members
    Now that the sea glide doesn't lag like shit i've found it to be genuinely helpful.

As for the map, I kinda wish it was toggle able. And i haven't had any issues with "jumpy lines".

Yeah the lines only seem to happen inside the base now , they've changed the sound on the sea glide too
    I've also noticed that you need silver to build a solar panel now which is weird

They seem to have added shading to the walls inside the base and the surface texture when your swimming up seems to be a hell of a lot smoother

Sorry just pointing out the new stuff I noticed

Anybody else notice anything new ?
  • obsidian_eclipseobsidian_eclipse uk Join Date: 2017-05-04 Member: 230239Members
    Lead is now obtained from Sandstone. I was breaking so much limestone that I filled a locker with copper before I realised lol.

One weird thing I did notice was in the precursor gun your character performs the swimming animation as you walk down the ramps inside - I assume it's when he reaches sea-level.
  • WeylandYutani1989WeylandYutani1989 Join Date: 2017-03-14 Member: 228931Members
    edited October 2017
    WHY CANT I FIND QUARTZ ANYWHERE NOW !?!?

Also the Gastropods don't move now they just float

Seriously it's just getting worse and worse
  • Hulkie2345Hulkie2345 New York Join Date: 2017-08-23 Member: 232598Members
    It's been moved to caves mainly.
    Hulkie2345 wrote: »
    It's been moved to caves mainly.

RAAAAAAAAARRRRRGGGHHHH !!!!!

If it ain't broke don't fix it !!!!
  • astroneerant1astroneerant1 Auckland, New Zealand Join Date: 2017-10-06 Member: 233421Members
    It can be frustrating with new layouts for resources. The main thing is to play and see where things are now. The blueprints are also in new places.
  • elfcrisiselfcrisis Join Date: 2017-05-13 Member: 230466Members
    Loooots of changes with Cuddlefish update. You'll be pleased to know that they changed some of the new silver requirements back to copper in the latest experimental builds, so the next stable update to Xbox will have that.

I haaaaaaate the new Seaglide map. It looks great, but takes up way too much space in the center of my field of vision, and the battery seems to drain faster with the headlight on. Kind of irritating.

And yeah, quartz in the Shallows is almost all in caves. If you can find them, there are three big coral tubes with tons of quartz in them. When you get a Seamoth, go explore the red grass areas, there's a good bit of quartz hiding in the grass there. When you can get to it, the Western Blood Kelp zone is riddled with quartz, and when you have a Prawn suit with a drill arm, the Dunes have lots of large Quartz deposits. You can stick to the eastern edges of the zone and avoid Reapers pretty easily.

Lots of blueprints that were in fragments before are now in data boxes. The Reinforced Dive Suit and the Vehicle Modification Station are just a couple of examples. (Regular modification station is still in fragments.)