fix it

ForgererForgerer Join Date: 2016-10-31 Member: 223544Members
I just finished swimming in and out of my base trying to fabricate a window the fabricator just wouldn't make window.

Comments

• ObraxisObraxis Subnautica Animator & Generalist, NS2 Person Join Date: 2004-07-24 Member: 30071Super Administrators, Forum Admins, NS1 Playtester, Forum Moderators, NS2 Developer, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Silver, WC 2013 - Supporter, Subnautica Developer, Pistachionauts
    It's fixed in the Experimental Steam beta already.

Next time, please make your topic titles more descriptive. "Fix it" wont make us fix anything faster.
  • DaveyNYDaveyNY Schenectady, NY Join Date: 2016-08-30 Member: 221903Members
    edited October 2017
    But it sure gets one's attention..

Though I don't it's the kind of attention that I personally would specifically go looking for.

B)
  • ForgererForgerer Join Date: 2016-10-31 Member: 223544Members
    Okay would the word bug work seems to be a lot of them. The game was working great before this patch. I was force the restart the game cause my power source was down even though the reactor was fully powered, and the rods were still good. Now the new stuff is glitch as all hell.
    And by the way I m on the stable not experimental.
  • garathgarath Texas Join Date: 2017-02-08 Member: 227730Members
    Please include your version of the game on any posts about bugs. That way, they can see if the bug was fixed before / after the version you are playing. Thanx.
    Don't understand what you mean. You want my code in the corner is 54762. Is that what you want.
  • garathgarath Texas Join Date: 2017-02-08 Member: 227730Members
    Forgerer wrote: »
    Don't understand what you mean. You want my code in the corner is 54762. Is that what you want.

Yes, exactly. That is the version number. Including that is really helpful so the DEVs know if it is stable or experimental and which version of experimental so they can tell you if the bug or issues was fixed by that version. Thanks!