Subnautica Feedback tool red flag dialog popping up on xbox

Captn_MikroCaptn_Mikro Michigan Join Date: 2016-10-22 Member: 223287Members
edited September 2017 in Subnautica on Consoles
hmm feedback not sending might be xboxes purchase and content usage wierd just the same
Something went Wrong it says in red try again later

Comments

• Captn_MikroCaptn_Mikro Michigan Join Date: 2016-10-22 Member: 223287Members
    update xbox outtage cleared when sending feedback I get following Oh No Something went wrong red dialog box instead green thank you.
    any word on the feedback tool in the game all I get is Oh No Something went wrong
    still can't use the internal feedback tool in the games pause menu it won't send it says Oh No something went wrong server maybe down
  • AnomalyDetectedAnomalyDetected Alterra Housing District: Planet Vicaron Join Date: 2017-04-19 Member: 229741Members
    re you playing on an Xbox one X ? Because I have a normal XBone and my game is allready quite laggy with ALOT of late pop ins and thats with everything turned off/low. I cannot imagine using your settings and it improving my game O.o (If I am wrong about this please do let me know, I'd apreciate a boost in performance :) )
    (Cut out URLS Manually)

What is this, the third spam account this week?

Xbox is being patched with many more optimizations and fixes, and the update will go live December 7th.

As for the point of this thread, the Feedback should work, I couldn't imagine why not. Although, I do have to ask, do the devs even use it? Your best bet would be to post a bug report on the Forums or Discord.