Recent Update

skitzoskitzo Join Date: 2013-01-25 Member: 181914Members
What is going on with the recent Xbox one update? It is like they took a huge step in the wrong direction. Constant FPS issues still, game doesn't save, lagging terrible and many other crashes. It is virtually un-playable.

Comments

• KrayZSamuraiKrayZSamurai Canada Join Date: 2017-02-16 Member: 227975Members
    Well, the lag HAS been fixed, but not completely. I hardly get severe lag and the severe lag I do get lasts for only 2-5 seconds. And the minor lag I get (only small drops in FPS) is not common either.

I cannot speak for everyone however as each Xbox system differs from one another (I own the Xbox One S, which has ONLY VEERY slightly better performance ((according to a dev)) than the Xbox One).
  • skitzoskitzo Join Date: 2013-01-25 Member: 181914Members
    Well after all I guess it is just a game preview. I have the Xbox One S as well. Still see lag, the save game takes 8-10 minutes to complete and when logging in the pressure compensator defaults to 200m so don't log out deeper than that.
  • elfcrisiselfcrisis Join Date: 2017-05-13 Member: 230466Members
    I have a first-gen XB1 and with the recent update, the game runs better than it ever has. As with the save bug, there's something weirdly inconsistent about the performance from one console to the next. Puzzling.
  • obsidian_eclipseobsidian_eclipse uk Join Date: 2017-05-04 Member: 230239Members
    Very puzzling. Game runs beautiful on my xbox one.. But can't save!
  • pokemonrocks9pokemonrocks9 North Carolina Join Date: 2017-09-21 Member: 233162Members
    edited September 2017
    Only issue I've had