Glowing Orange Orb

KrayZSamuraiKrayZSamurai Canada Join Date: 2017-02-16 Member: 227975Members
k07nxmwg6a77.png

Okay so, after FINALLY watching this video, I have a question to the devs;

What actually is this glowing orb and why is it only in the Sea Emperor's prison?

When Double J went into the 2015 version of Subnautica the thing says it's a creepvine seed. But why would a MASSIVE glowing orange creepvine seed be in the middle of the prison?

Is this a simple mistake?

Comments

• RecursionRecursion The cosmos Join Date: 2017-07-01 Member: 231505Members
    It's enzyme 42! the sea emperors kind of sick so only produces this type of enzyme.
  • adel_50adel_50 Join Date: 2016-09-01 Member: 221973Members
    k07nxmwg6a77.png

What actually is this glowing orb and why is it only in the Sea Emperor's prison?

When Double J went into the 2015 version of Subnautica the thing says it's a creepvine seed. But why would a MASSIVE glowing orange creepvine seed be in the middle of the prison?

This is the unstable version of the enzyme 42 that's why if keep looking at it it will disappear after a while

It was a creepvine seed before but then the devs changed their minds about it(cuz why not) that's the short answer maybe obraxis can shed some light on this
  • KrayZSamuraiKrayZSamurai Canada Join Date: 2017-02-16 Member: 227975Members
    adel_50 wrote: »
    k07nxmwg6a77.png

This is the unstable version of the enzyme 42 that's why if keep looking at it it will disappear after a while

It was a creepvine seed before but then the devs changed their minds about it(cuz why not) that's the short answer maybe obraxis can shed some light on this

But it can't be picked up.....
  • garathgarath Texas Join Date: 2017-02-08 Member: 227730Members
    k07nxmwg6a77.png

Why would you want to pick it up?

• Kouji_SanKouji_San Sr. Hινε Uρкεερεг - EUPT Deputy The Netherlands Join Date: 2003-05-13 Member: 16271Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue
    garath wrote: »
    k07nxmwg6a77.png

Because it's shiny!
  • kingkumakingkuma cancels Work: distracted by Dwarf Fortress Join Date: 2015-09-25 Member: 208137Members
    edited September 2017
    Kouji_San wrote: »
    k07nxmwg6a77.png

Because it's shiny!

www.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3D93lrosBEW-Q&usg=AFQjCNHhcwYn6WJWz4xBGFce7CrWNxEFEA
  • adel_50adel_50 Join Date: 2016-09-01 Member: 221973Members
    k07nxmwg6a77.png

Well because it's not stable it doesn't cure you completely that's why you can't pick it up or touch it like the baby enzymes
  • Morph_GuyMorph_Guy Join Date: 2016-04-21 Member: 216034Members
    It says Creepvine seed because that's the old model they used for the Creepvine Seed Cluster.
  • Kouji_SanKouji_San Sr. Hινε Uρкεερεг - EUPT Deputy The Netherlands Join Date: 2003-05-13 Member: 16271Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue
    kingkuma wrote: »
    Kouji_San wrote: »
    k07nxmwg6a77.png

Because it's shiny!

www.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3D93lrosBEW-Q&usg=AFQjCNHhcwYn6WJWz4xBGFce7CrWNxEFEA

FTFY
  • CaptainFearlessCaptainFearless CO, US Join Date: 2016-12-14 Member: 224941Members
    Pick it up cuz its covered in that flavor S A U C E
  • SouthernGorillaSouthernGorilla United States Join Date: 2017-07-26 Member: 232057Members
    My wife has a screenshot of that in one of her bases. I'll have to find it.