Update existing data and ultimately starting over

Captn_MikroCaptn_Mikro Michigan Join Date: 2016-10-22 Member: 223287Members
clever update but my existing base next to a ridge had land slide barring the back end modules un able to access things I needed to save to rebuild with out starting over. I couldn't recover I had a year old base in survival. took months to build. ultimately had to start over since the update the fish can't be hand caught the hit box to small the water and nutibars in pod spawned out of the pod were not in storage. something wrong with o2 tanks I had couple but only one was reconized there so much going on I'll just report it.

Comments

• obsidian_eclipseobsidian_eclipse uk Join Date: 2017-05-04 Member: 230239Members
    From what I understand the terrain can no longer be deformed so unfortunately any modules which went into the terrain would be blocked by it.

I spam the left trigger when approaching fish, they are hard to catch but when you get the hang of it it's not too bad. If you have the grav sphere you can use it to catch fish.

The o2 tanks have been changed in the update so only one is used. You would have to swap out the tanks using the pda if you wanted to use multiples. However, the high capacity tank gives over 2 minutes of air which is pretty decent.
  • Captn_MikroCaptn_Mikro Michigan Join Date: 2016-10-22 Member: 223287Members
    got the propulsion canon i'm good on that