Ghost Leviathan

KrayZSamuraiKrayZSamurai Canada Join Date: 2017-02-16 Member: 227975Members
So, now that the Ghost Leviathan is fully implemented into the game (and I still remember the time when the Ghost Leviathan was merely a rumour lol ) we now know that it can be found in the Lost River as well as other areas (I think it can be found in the Lava Zone too?). However, nobody has yet denied or confirmed that the Ghost can also be found in the void.

Has anyone seen one in the void? (And why is the void even a thing?)

Comments

• AnomalyDetectedAnomalyDetected Alterra Housing District: Planet Vicaron Join Date: 2017-04-19 Member: 229741Members
    The ghost leviathans should spawn there, but I am unsure.

Also the void exists because the world can't be infinite, so they created an area of nothingness.
  • KrayZSamuraiKrayZSamurai Canada Join Date: 2017-02-16 Member: 227975Members
    The ghost leviathans should spawn there, but I am unsure.

Also the void exists because the world can't be infinite, so they created an area of nothingness.

I think I might've entered the void on more than one occasion but I was close to the ground (creamy white sand colour) and I didn't know where I was and I couldn't find the biome I was looking for and I was just so freaked out XD . Like, is the void just completely black? And why didn't the devs just have like, tall rocks and mountains or even just an invisible wall to keep people from going out? Or even just have it teleport people a distance away from the void barrier? (This is just me as I play lots of RPG's and games that either have a border as to where the game ends or you get sent back away from the game border).

Okay, I'll definitely have to check tonight when I get back home from work if Ghost spawns there
  • CristofCristof Join Date: 2016-11-10 Member: 223778Members
    IGP just did a video where he went to the void to fight them. Should check it out
  • KrayZSamuraiKrayZSamurai Canada Join Date: 2017-02-16 Member: 227975Members
    Cristof wrote: »
    IGP just did a video where he went to the void to fight them. Should check it out

AWESOME!! ^(030)^