Funny Subnautica pictures and memes

Comments

• jamintheinfinite_1jamintheinfinite_1 Jupiter Join Date: 2016-12-03 Member: 224524Members
  • jamintheinfinite_1jamintheinfinite_1 Jupiter Join Date: 2016-12-03 Member: 224524Members
    edited August 2017
    I made this on my phone, no joke
    8pnxfs44vblo.gif

This one is new (ignore the watermark, it kept coming back after removing it 5 times, I just gave up removing it after the 5th time since it clearly wants to stay) (it is also very fast, my bad)

zzq0c1niouwy.gif

This one is old and has two versions
    I called them, fake alternate ending, both are almost the same thing, only difference is the creature
    Version one:
    30hrkta9ap04.gif

Version two:
    lhefurm3ac0n.gif

edited August 2017
    Found some more things ;p one of them is an updated version of an older pic I made

kzw30nz6utmz.jpg
    a2ssdjtocj7b.jpg

Update version of old pic:
    qonz2vqi0f47.png
    keo9baoi856h.jpg
    80oot5fj9byn.png
    hn7zffrepzyd.jpg
    zkso8a151nhg.jpg
    evmugi0gaxxf.png
  • kingkumakingkuma cancels Work: distracted by Dwarf Fortress Join Date: 2015-09-25 Member: 208137Members
    edited August 2017
    evmugi0gaxxf.png
    WHY???????

This reminds me when I photoshopped shrek's face on to the Czech Republic and called it the shrek republic.

Then again, Levithan Levithian Leviathan is pretty hard to spell.
    I made it because someone managed to misspell ghost Leviathan as it. A lot of people on the discord found it funny. So I photoshopped a picture of it :D
  • Hammy2211Hammy2211 Join Date: 2016-10-18 Member: 223218Members
    Here are a few of mine:
    dyqaz0d.png
    QmY2hBh.png
    ZRMyUIP.png

And my masterpiece, 10,000 Reginalds spawned at once. This was the last thing the game managed before crashing.
    U84AAaG.jpg
  • Hammy2211Hammy2211 Join Date: 2016-10-18 Member: 223218Members
    edited August 2017
    hdflhoeuqb3n.png

I think this requires context.

I did not expect Monster Musume on this.
  • kingkumakingkuma cancels Work: distracted by Dwarf Fortress Join Date: 2015-09-25 Member: 208137Members
    Hammy2211 wrote: »
    hdflhoeuqb3n.png

Her? Again? Whyyyy? This is the third time somebody finds that, and the next ten posts are bad anime pun or something.

I'm NOT hating on anime/manga here. If you've seen my art style, it is VERY similar to manga.

(Also, what's with her arms?)
  • phantomfinchphantomfinch West Philadelphia , born and raised on the playground is where I spent most of my days. Join Date: 2016-09-06 Member: 222128Members
    edited August 2017
    kingkuma wrote: »
    hdflhoeuqb3n.png

Her? Again? Whyyyy? This is the third time somebody finds that, and the next ten posts are bad anime pun or something.

I'm NOT hating on anime/manga here. If you've seen my art style, it is VERY similar to manga.

Papsi+max+center+small+if+only+small+center_ce61c1_6180266.jpg

She's a Harpy so half bird.
    hdflhoeuqb3n.png

Welp, and I thought she was a fish- person.
  • Kouji_SanKouji_San Sr. Hινε Uρкεερεг - EUPT Deputy The Netherlands Join Date: 2003-05-13 Member: 16271Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue
    edited August 2017
    hdflhoeuqb3n.png

- "Girl has feathers and hawk like legs and claws, thinks she's a fish monster person"

giphy.gif
  • phantomfinchphantomfinch West Philadelphia , born and raised on the playground is where I spent most of my days. Join Date: 2016-09-06 Member: 222128Members
    Kouji_San wrote: »
    hdflhoeuqb3n.png

- "Girl has feathers and hawk like legs and claws, thinks she's a fish monster person"

giphy.gif

462.jpg?
    W̶̌̅̿ͤ͞҉҉͚̫̦̼̬̮h̑̅̒̈́ͧͭ̒͆̇͋ͣ͋҉̷̺̭̺͕̣̥͜͜o̸̷̫͔͔͓̟͎̦͆ͨͣ ̶̷̹̜̠̣̟ͩͦ̇̈ͬͪͭͫ̈ͩͬḍ͇̺̳̣̖̳̹͔͇̞͈͙̫̏͆̌̍͂ͣͤͦͭ́ͧ͋͗̑̋́̚̕r͑́̾ͮͭ̇̈̅́ͦ̈́ͮͤ̐̍̄̅́̚͝͏҉̪̭̠̻͝o̧̹̪̭̤̰̜̮̯̦̩̲̲͈͕̺͆͆ͯ͆ͬ̅͞p̂̐̇͌ͬ̎ͮ͋̎́̉ͩ͆̄̌ͩ̀҉͈̘̱̰̼̘̳͈͉͎͔̗̻̰̖̯̫ͅp̷̷̨͍͍̤͉̟̠̜͛ͣ͐̄͛ͮͧͩͦͧ̎̒ͯ͑̏̆ͤ͢͟ȩ̸̷̺̫̥̼̼̹̘̬̺̬̫̳͖͍̦̩̭͍̜͒̏̾͛́̽ͭ̓ͤͨ͊̊́̄͒́͝d̴̨̖̪͇̝̯͕̙̺͎̰̎͗ͪ̒̃ͥ̇ͪ͆̀͟͡ͅ ̵̨͙̦̫͙̬ͫ̑ͯ̄̍̿̚͘ţ̢̛̟͙͍͕̞̪̰̦̱̪͚͒ͬ͗̉͊͂͒͌͋́h͊ͭ̀̌ͭ̀ͯ̎̀̈́̌̈́̆͊̚̕҉̟̗̺̪̬̜̜͖͖̳̣͖̣̠̼͘ȩ̖̼̠͚̞̠̤̼̫͔̘̟̗̱̯̺͉̪̋͐̄̈̏ͣ̌ͫ̉̐̅̈́͗͘͜ ̧̢̓͗̂̊̏̄̾̓̍͋̾̚͝͏̝͚͍̖͉̲͔̞̻̻͈m̸͎̝̦̣̩̳͖͕̪̟̖͔̹̤̩̳̩̠͗̆̂̽̽̒̄̊ͮ̎̒ͯ̆̾͒̓́̚͠a̬͉̺͈̠̮̞̩̠̲̯̲ͨ̓̿̏̾̏̒̈́̃̈́̽͐̏̽̀g̡ͤͦ́̈́̚͘҉̙̲̻̗͉̫͓̙̥̪̫͍̺ͅṉ̢̛̼͍̣͚͍̝͚̬͎̺̦͍̅̔̿͒̋̋͆̎̾͐̀ͅę̵̷̦̩̙̯̞̝̺̻̎̅̓ͪͧ͆ͥ́̅̽ͧ̑̑̀̂͠͡t̶̢̡̜̹̮͕̮͎ͤͪ̽̆ͬ͜͝ ̜͇̜͔̊̒̌͆̔͒̅̀͜͢i̛͑̈́̽͂̒̆̄ͨ̈̆̀҉̷̧̳̰͇̟̰n͑̀̓ͩͩ͏̴̶̖̘͓͈̜̭̙̙͈̪̭̟̹͚̬̻̥̕͜ͅ ̭͎͇̘̱̗̫̫̯͈ͬ̄ͩ̀ͯͬ̓̾̊ͫ͒͊ͭ̈̚̚͢͡tͨͧ͑ͬͭ̈́̋ͧ̅̒̑͌͑͋̉͋͐̂҉̵̨̳̮͚̩͎͔̜̮͙͍̬̜h̸̷̢̛̪̝̭̙̠̝̜̣̦͇̼̝̝̟ͪ̈́ͥͪ͊ͨ̄ͩ́͊͐͟ͅę̖̱̝̫̲̹̹͕̻̥̖̪̣̲̳͐̌̉̿ͦ̽̽ͩ̔ͫ̀̋ͨ̽̚͡͡ͅ ̴̛̖̖̤͓̩͇̯̠͍̥̺̞̟͚͕ͩ̌ͤ̎̃̓̽̈́ͭ̊͌̇ͫ̈́̇̐͋̇͝s̵̶̬̰͔̩̰̞͙͔͈̼̞̣̤̲̳̹͙͛͊͋̋̄̅͑̿̏̎͋ͅͅę̫̮͉͎̟̣̭̣̙̫͔̣͍͉͎͉̍͒͐͒ͮ̌͑̄ͮ̒̀͂̂͆ͨ̕ŕ̢̨͍̬͚̙̼̹̝̬̙͕̝͖͓̯̺͎̻̥̮ͧ̽̅̾̽ͤ̂̐̔ͣ̑́̇͞v̸̼̪̪͓̻͕̹̲͉̪̥̳͓̖̐͛̽̿͑̅ͯ̚͘̕͡͠ẻ̓ͣ̒̾͗̍͗̅̓҉͉̘͙͖̦̘̜͉͙̮͔̻̪̘͎͢͞ͅr̶͊ͧ̆̈́̃ͨͦ̎̆́̋̆͊͗͛͋̿́͟͏͕͉̖̖͔͚̙̟̰̩͉̣̻̖̙͈?̸̛̖̙̳̥̺͍̪̜̮̻̻̣̺̯͖̓́̽͒͋ͥ͆̑͋ͫ̀̚͡
    7wisc88oqg8p.png
  • SkopeSkope Wouldn't you like to know ;) Join Date: 2016-06-07 Member: 218212Members
    W̶̌̅̿ͤ͞҉҉͚̫̦̼̬̮h̑̅̒̈́ͧͭ̒͆̇͋ͣ͋҉̷̺̭̺͕̣̥͜͜o̸̷̫͔͔͓̟͎̦͆ͨͣ ̶̷̹̜̠̣̟ͩͦ̇̈ͬͪͭͫ̈ͩͬḍ͇̺̳̣̖̳̹͔͇̞͈͙̫̏͆̌̍͂ͣͤͦͭ́ͧ͋͗̑̋́̚̕r͑́̾ͮͭ̇̈̅́ͦ̈́ͮͤ̐̍̄̅́̚͝͏҉̪̭̠̻͝o̧̹̪̭̤̰̜̮̯̦̩̲̲͈͕̺͆͆ͯ͆ͬ̅͞p̂̐̇͌ͬ̎ͮ͋̎́̉ͩ͆̄̌ͩ̀҉͈̘̱̰̼̘̳͈͉͎͔̗̻̰̖̯̫ͅp̷̷̨͍͍̤͉̟̠̜͛ͣ͐̄͛ͮͧͩͦͧ̎̒ͯ͑̏̆ͤ͢͟ȩ̸̷̺̫̥̼̼̹̘̬̺̬̫̳͖͍̦̩̭͍̜͒̏̾͛́̽ͭ̓ͤͨ͊̊́̄͒́͝d̴̨̖̪͇̝̯͕̙̺͎̰̎͗ͪ̒̃ͥ̇ͪ͆̀͟͡ͅ ̵̨͙̦̫͙̬ͫ̑ͯ̄̍̿̚͘ţ̢̛̟͙͍͕̞̪̰̦̱̪͚͒ͬ͗̉͊͂͒͌͋́h͊ͭ̀̌ͭ̀ͯ̎̀̈́̌̈́̆͊̚̕҉̟̗̺̪̬̜̜͖͖̳̣͖̣̠̼͘ȩ̖̼̠͚̞̠̤̼̫͔̘̟̗̱̯̺͉̪̋͐̄̈̏ͣ̌ͫ̉̐̅̈́͗͘͜ ̧̢̓͗̂̊̏̄̾̓̍͋̾̚͝͏̝͚͍̖͉̲͔̞̻̻͈m̸͎̝̦̣̩̳͖͕̪̟̖͔̹̤̩̳̩̠͗̆̂̽̽̒̄̊ͮ̎̒ͯ̆̾͒̓́̚͠a̬͉̺͈̠̮̞̩̠̲̯̲ͨ̓̿̏̾̏̒̈́̃̈́̽͐̏̽̀g̡ͤͦ́̈́̚͘҉̙̲̻̗͉̫͓̙̥̪̫͍̺ͅṉ̢̛̼͍̣͚͍̝͚̬͎̺̦͍̅̔̿͒̋̋͆̎̾͐̀ͅę̵̷̦̩̙̯̞̝̺̻̎̅̓ͪͧ͆ͥ́̅̽ͧ̑̑̀̂͠͡t̶̢̡̜̹̮͕̮͎ͤͪ̽̆ͬ͜͝ ̜͇̜͔̊̒̌͆̔͒̅̀͜͢i̛͑̈́̽͂̒̆̄ͨ̈̆̀҉̷̧̳̰͇̟̰n͑̀̓ͩͩ͏̴̶̖̘͓͈̜̭̙̙͈̪̭̟̹͚̬̻̥̕͜ͅ ̭͎͇̘̱̗̫̫̯͈ͬ̄ͩ̀ͯͬ̓̾̊ͫ͒͊ͭ̈̚̚͢͡tͨͧ͑ͬͭ̈́̋ͧ̅̒̑͌͑͋̉͋͐̂҉̵̨̳̮͚̩͎͔̜̮͙͍̬̜h̸̷̢̛̪̝̭̙̠̝̜̣̦͇̼̝̝̟ͪ̈́ͥͪ͊ͨ̄ͩ́͊͐͟ͅę̖̱̝̫̲̹̹͕̻̥̖̪̣̲̳͐̌̉̿ͦ̽̽ͩ̔ͫ̀̋ͨ̽̚͡͡ͅ ̴̛̖̖̤͓̩͇̯̠͍̥̺̞̟͚͕ͩ̌ͤ̎̃̓̽̈́ͭ̊͌̇ͫ̈́̇̐͋̇͝s̵̶̬̰͔̩̰̞͙͔͈̼̞̣̤̲̳̹͙͛͊͋̋̄̅͑̿̏̎͋ͅͅę̫̮͉͎̟̣̭̣̙̫͔̣͍͉͎͉̍͒͐͒ͮ̌͑̄ͮ̒̀͂̂͆ͨ̕ŕ̢̨͍̬͚̙̼̹̝̬̙͕̝͖͓̯̺͎̻̥̮ͧ̽̅̾̽ͤ̂̐̔ͣ̑́̇͞v̸̼̪̪͓̻͕̹̲͉̪̥̳͓̖̐͛̽̿͑̅ͯ̚͘̕͡͠ẻ̓ͣ̒̾͗̍͗̅̓҉͉̘͙͖̦̘̜͉͙̮͔̻̪̘͎͢͞ͅr̶͊ͧ̆̈́̃ͨͦ̎̆́̋̆͊͗͛͋̿́͟͏͕͉̖̖͔͚̙̟̰̩͉̣̻̖̙͈?̸̛̖̙̳̥̺͍̪̜̮̻̻̣̺̯͖̓́̽͒͋ͥ͆̑͋ͫ̀̚͡
    7wisc88oqg8p.png

I don't know who did it, but that is one powerful magnet.

;)
    hdflhoeuqb3n.png

giphy.gif

Well as this is a SUBNAUTICA wiki, i thought it'd involve fish SOMEHOW.
    To me, I thought her arms were flippers or something.

• Kouji_SanKouji_San Sr. Hινε Uρкεερεг - EUPT Deputy The Netherlands Join Date: 2003-05-13 Member: 16271Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue
    edited August 2017
    hdflhoeuqb3n.png

giphy.gif

That was kinda my point as I can see how you could think that at a first glance. But the "scales" on the "flippers" are feathers on wings and she's called Papi the harpy right? (not sure about that, but it sounds funny :D )
    hdflhoeuqb3n.png

giphy.gif

That was kinda my point as I can see how you could think that at a first glance. But the "scales" on the "flippers" are feathers on wings and she's called Papi the harpy right? (not sure about that, but it sounds funny :D )

Ok we can stop now, I don't want to relapse back into monster musume and I'm prettier sure the forum doesn't want that either
  • Maks88Maks88 Join Date: 2017-06-22 Member: 231277Members
    mayn do I love the discord server sometimes XD

20170201194456_1.jpg

20170201195002_1.jpg

20170201201631_1.jpg

20170201201814_1.jpg

20170201201632_1.jpg

20170201195643_1.jpg

W̵̧̩̖͓̯͈̝͓͇͕͂͑̽͛̊̈̂͋͝Ę̸̛̜͕̼͙̫͓̗͑̈̓̃̿̊͡ͅL͚͓̻̲̫̺̀̉̀̽͘C̢͖̜̫͚̲͚̣̅͗͊͗͊̂͘͜Ò̴̡̖̹͔͙̘̩͕̒̈́̿̆̚͡M̵̧̧͉̮̥̙̙̃́̊̉̇̎̇ͅE̢̬̺͈͉̋͆͑̽̒̓͒͢͟͞ T̷̪̙͎̣̭̆̅̃̊͛Ơ̢͚̹͙͔͚͎̔̐̊̑̎̎͝͡ S̵̪̱͖̘͍̼̲͛̽̐͗̓̿̽̄̕ͅU͕̱̥̻̠̪͕͆̍͛̿̌̉B͉̖̲͈̫͖̫͗̿̂́̆̈͘͡N̷̥̤̻̞̹̰̽̀̐͌́̄̑A̶̝̠̞̹̟͆̂̾͒̋̾͐̀̐Ȗ̘̜͇̤͖̻̙͚̀͒̓̅͘͜͡T̵͕͙̯̹͖̟̞̏̾̿̽́͝ͅĮ͔͍̳̼̣̭̌̋̃̅̕͢͞C͉̗͖͉̯̼̀̔̇̒̋͜A̲̮̣͈̞͓̤̫̺̔̆̅̕͘͟͞͡ H͇̗̲͖̋́̄͋̆̽̈̃̚͝ͅͅE̜̗͔̣͉͖͛̎̾͋͆̽̇́̚͝L̷̡̺̱̥̙̗͇̾̍͋́̌̓͂̓̍͞L̵͖̜̰͙̮͓̯͍̪̺̓̀͌̔̀̄̅̇͐͘

I made a meme with it
    c2ht2pcwu1cm.png
  • subnauticambriansubnauticambrian U.S. Join Date: 2016-01-19 Member: 211679Members
    Casualy watching rick and morty when suddenly
    hl04ho315fk9.png
    latest?cb=20160903212318

BLADDERFISH

Theres a garry fish too
    cqwoege1vul4.jpg
  • ShuttleBugShuttleBug USA Join Date: 2017-03-15 Member: 228943Members
    Casualy watching rick and morty when suddenly
    hl04ho315fk9.png
    latest?cb=20160903212318

BLADDERFISH

Always

Watching
  • SamSquids404SamSquids404 Dawson Creek, British Columbia, Canada Join Date: 2017-05-25 Member: 230757Members
    j6552q6ffwuw.png
    Also missing all the things from Markiplier's streetwalk video as well

at least I tried
  • supertiger2340supertiger2340 Eugene OR USA Join Date: 2017-07-21 Member: 231956Members
    Thier are cave crawlers and then thier are aroura crawlers

Ad pics plz
    k6o9pz612447.png
    Best description ever