REAPER LEVIATHAN STUFF!

PawPaw Deutschland Join Date: 2017-07-28 Member: 232108Members
Hey guys :)

I'm playing Subnautica since two months after watching a lot of Markeplier videos about it.

I found a way to deal with Reaper. I would write all my own Tips down if u want :o
Anyone want to know "how to deal/troll with Reaper's ?"

Let me know what u thought about it?!!

Comments

• NuclearTestingNuclearTesting Join Date: 2017-07-27 Member: 232082Members
    Try Reaper Surfing using the P.R.A.W.N. suit grappling arm. Works every time!*

*Will most likely end in death/significant injury. Do not try at home.
    Add payed for by Mr.Snuggles The Reaper
    (21 Crash Zone Lane)
  • JarinJarin Los Angeles Join Date: 2013-12-16 Member: 190184Members
    If you can get one to charge you from below while you're on the surface, then dodge, they make a beautiful arc through the air.
  • cutefishleviathancutefishleviathan United States Join Date: 2017-07-22 Member: 231975Members
    Just hit them with a heated blade and they'll turn into a hotdog.
  • ShuttleBugShuttleBug USA Join Date: 2017-03-15 Member: 228943Members
    edited August 2017
    HOW TO AVOID EVERY REAPER IN 5 EASY STEPS

Step 1: Sit at computer

Step 2: Open Subnautica

Step 3: Close Subnautica

Step 4: Walk away from computer

5: :trollface:
  • ShuttleBugShuttleBug USA Join Date: 2017-03-15 Member: 228943Members
    Tarkannen wrote: »
    Paw wrote: »

I'm playing Subnautica since two months after watching a lot of Markeplier videos about it.

I found a way to deal with Reaper. I would write all my own Tips down if u want :o

This sounds suspiciously like a clickbait headline... you know, tease about enticing info but not actually post anything?

Try this one weird trick to make the Leviathans flee at the sight of you! Number Four will surprise you!

This homemade remedy for Carar infections was discovered by a stay-at-home mom. It enrages doctors at how simple it is!

Find incredible insurance rates for your starship TODAY, no matter how bad your credit history is!

:smirk:

Don't forget this one!

Larry the Reaper shares his secret technique to winning big on the interstellar trans-gov lottery! Hurry before Alterra takes it down!

• SkopeSkope Wouldn't you like to know ;) Join Date: 2016-06-07 Member: 218212Members
    edited August 2017
    Tarkannen wrote: »
    Paw wrote: »

This sounds suspiciously like a clickbait headline... you know, tease about enticing info but not actually post anything?

Try this one weird trick to make the Leviathans flee at the sight of you! Number Four will surprise you!

This homemade remedy for Carar infections was discovered by a stay-at-home mom. It enrages doctors at how simple it is!

Find incredible insurance rates for your starship TODAY, no matter how bad your credit history is!

Technicians hate him! Learn his secret for infinitely powered Repulsion cannons!

:trollface:
  • PawPaw Deutschland Join Date: 2017-07-28 Member: 232108Members
    I'm actually not sure if people want to know it or not o.o
    I just want to ask before i post stuff no one want to know
  • Timelord_FredTimelord_Fred Join Date: 2017-07-05 Member: 231596Members
    edited August 2017
    Check out this list of the creatures with the highest IQ's! You'll never guess where the Sea Emporer is ranked!
  • TarkannenTarkannen North Carolina Join Date: 2016-08-15 Member: 221304Members
    @Paw Oh, you can post it if you want to. I was just having a little fun is all. If you have any surefire ideas for Leviathans, I'm sure everyone would like to hear it. :)
  • PawPaw Deutschland Join Date: 2017-07-28 Member: 232108Members
    @Tarkannen oh okay :o
    Sorry I'm just new and have no idea >o<