Make suggestion... horribly unsuited for Subnautica (Below Zero Edition)

Comments

• Kouji_SanKouji_San Sr. Hινε Uρкεερεг - EUPT Deputy The Netherlands Join Date: 2003-05-13 Member: 16271Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue
    DaveyNY wrote: »
    sayerulz wrote: »
    Carar is cured by directing a tachyon beam from the main deflector dish into the player's anus.

Aww hell... all that will do is flatten the characters hairdo.
    B)

Unlikely, I mean he has no hairgel and it's still in Johnny Brave mode the whole time after all that swimming and humidity...

So...

Maybe, we need...

A hair maintenance bar, requiring hairgel!
  • pixel_pusherpixel_pusher at may house Join Date: 2017-07-03 Member: 231542Members
    this game needs multiplayer
  • Kouji_SanKouji_San Sr. Hινε Uρкεερεг - EUPT Deputy The Netherlands Join Date: 2003-05-13 Member: 16271Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue
    edited July 2017
    this game needs multiplayer

1rw0zc.jpg
  • Sam_StarfallSam_Starfall Join Date: 2017-05-21 Member: 230665Members
    You silly boy...

Subnautica need to be a MASSIVELY MULTIPLAYER ROLE PLAYING GAME

With HUNDRED OF PLAYERS !
    With THOUSAND OF QUEST AND PVP RAID !!
    With TWENTY THOUSAND LEAGUES METERS OF SEA !!!
    With FACTIONS & GUILDS !!!!
    With TONS OF BACKSTORY OVER HOW EACH FACTIONS ARRIVED HERE !!!!!
    With LEVELING, SO YOU GO FROM 10 SECONDS OF DIVE TO 300 !!!!!!
    With LOOTED MODULE THAT CHANGE YOU AND YOUR CYCLOPS STATS !!!!!!!
    With EPIC MOUNT-PET !!!!!!!!
    With REGULAR BOSS EXPANSION LIKE THE MEGA SEA EMPEROR LEVIATHAN or the ULTIMATE MEGA SEA EMPEROR LEVIATHAN OR THE OMNIPOTENT ULTIMATE MEGA SEA EMPEROR GARRYFISH !!!!!!!!!
    With !!!!!!!!!!
  • Timelord_FredTimelord_Fred Join Date: 2017-07-05 Member: 231596Members
    edited July 2017
    A way to repair the Aurora and fly it
    Diamond armor
    A way to use the QEP to shoot the reapers
  • Casual_PlayerCasual_Player That...is a really good question Join Date: 2016-08-30 Member: 221875Members
    Kouji_San wrote: »
    You disappoint me @sayerulz! :D

Where are

"M-M-M-M-M-Monster Kill, kill kill killl"

"Godlike"

"Unstoppable"

Each 5 fish you ran down...

Was really Unstoppable the last one? There is some time since I played Unreal, I don't quite remember.
    edited July 2017
    Here ya go:

They put anything on YouTube these days... Seems there are bunch more I don't really recall myself :o Can't say I remember "Ludicrous kill", must've been a rare event, but the others do ring a bell...

[dat edit]

It is above "Monster Kill" and below "Holy shit" it seems:

Also I don't quite remember where "Godlike" or "Unstoppable" are on the list, probably before "Monster Kill". Or they could be random announcements :D
  • gunmetal563gunmetal563 Join Date: 2015-09-30 Member: 208239Members
  • gregouyegregouye Join Date: 2017-06-30 Member: 231475Members
    retrouver des survivants pnj qu'on pourrait commander pour les envoyer chercher des ressources !!!
  • sayerulzsayerulz oregon Join Date: 2015-04-15 Member: 203493Members
    The carar turns things into nazi zombies.
    First: Taming creature to defend you
    Second: A set of of "Portable Stasis Field Ball" that you can use to transport tamed creature
    Third: Capture them all !!!
  • SkopeSkope Wouldn't you like to know ;) Join Date: 2016-06-07 Member: 218212Members
    edited July 2017
    gregouye wrote: »
    retrouver des survivants pnj qu'on pourrait commander pour les envoyer chercher des ressources !!!

For those of you who don't know French

"Find pnj survivors that we could order to send them for resources !!!"

I have no idea what pnj means though,

Pourriez-vous élaborer @gregouye?
  • gregouyegregouye Join Date: 2017-06-30 Member: 231475Members
    desoler skope , pnj ( personnage non joueur ) , sorry
    edited July 2017
    Skope wrote: »
    "Find pnj survivors that we could order to send them for resources !!!"
    I have no idea what pnj means though,

NPC : Non-Player Character
  • SkopeSkope Wouldn't you like to know ;) Join Date: 2016-06-07 Member: 218212Members
    gregouye wrote: »
    desoler skope , pnj ( personnage non joueur ) , sorry

Ah, mon erreur. Je ne suis pas trop bon avec l'argot et les acronymes en français. Merci pour l'explication.
  • Gamechanger3849Gamechanger3849 Flying an ARC-170 above Planet 4546B Join Date: 2017-06-17 Member: 231153Members
    edited July 2017
    Rocks as weapons SUCH ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY
  • ToriessianToriessian United States Join Date: 2017-07-12 Member: 231779Members
    edited July 2017
    In DLC #2 one of the eggs in the Aurora radiation zone should hatch and be revealed as Godzilla. Then you spend the DLC crafting items to support either Godzilla or the Sea Emporer as they fight for the title of "King of the Monsters"
  • sayerulzsayerulz oregon Join Date: 2015-04-15 Member: 203493Members
    Toriessian wrote: »
    In DLC #2 one of the eggs in the Aurora radiation zone should hatch and be revealed as Godzilla. Then you spend the DLC crafting items to support either Godzilla or the Sea Emporer as they fight for the title of "King of the Monsters"

I'm pretty sure godzilla wins.... by a lot.
    Idea: tweak just a little the story, so it feel more "natural" : the sea emperor have been created by a mad scientist and you are a Power Ranger from space sent to catch him! Just have to add some fish-people as civilian NPC so you can fit better your "Space Protector of Peace" title.

Told you, whole subnautica story will feel one hell more natural.

Wait no, better idea : MAKE A RECIPE TO BREW SOME BEER !!!!!
    Now we are talking
  • zetachronzetachron Germany Join Date: 2014-11-14 Member: 199655Members
    edited July 2017

Wait no, better idea : MAKE A RECIPE TO BREW SOME BEER !!!!!
    Now we are talking

I always knew that the game needs a cocktail bar and tons of cool food & drink recipes. And give Mr. Coffee more than one type of coffee. And make that coffee more cool or should I say hot?

Of course with the transfuser we could create lots of new creatures in our biolab, if the game ever supported active biolab equipment.

And we could extract extinct Subnautica DNA from those Lost River skeletons and revive them. Or transfuse a Ghost Ray DNA into a Reaper egg and we get ... a Ghost Leviathan. Or inject Crash fish DNA into Warpers and watch them blow up when they get close.
    Choice based:
    Either you go left and save the universe and escape to space.
    Or you go right and you get the recipe for an incredible beer.

...HARD choice
  • SadPandaaSadPandaa United States Join Date: 2017-07-13 Member: 231807Members
    All moments spent out of water, on dry land, should be a 2D side scroller.
    Allow us to build a wall around the safe shallows and make the stalkers pay for it.
    edited July 2017
    Allow to make automated turret and submarines with weapon, the goal of the game is to build and power turrets/unit to fight infinite wave of hostile fish,
    Since COOP is impossible, make it possible to launch "automated attack" in others' game. If the attack succeed you get gold stolen from the players to build more automated turret and submarines.

Oh and don't forget to create the phone apps to manage your base defense and attack when you are at work
    I feel dirty posting something so horrible
  • DaveyNYDaveyNY Schenectady, NY Join Date: 2016-08-30 Member: 221903Members
    edited July 2017

They'd have an easier shot at actually being able to use GORGO.
    frbn8se9eldd.png

THAT would scare the crap outta me if I saw it coming out of the depths toward my seamoth!
    (and that is just the BABY!)

B)
    DaveyNY wrote: »

They'd have an easier shot at actually being able to use GORGO.
    frbn8se9eldd.png

THAT would scare the crap outta me if I saw it coming out of the depths toward my seamoth!
    (and that is just the BABY!)

B)

Don't forget about the Peeper leviathan
  • JackeJacke Calgary Join Date: 2017-03-20 Member: 229061Members

You know if the Big Guy wakes up and Tokyo (or sometimes Kyoto) isn't in range to trash, he's going to be a might bit peeved.