Is the Primary Containment Facility playable?

Timelord_FredTimelord_Fred Join Date: 2017-07-05 Member: 231596Members
Not much to add. I'd it possible to play through the Primary containment facility playable in stable?

Comments

• Who_needs_ArmorWho_needs_Armor Join Date: 2017-06-23 Member: 231295Members
    It's like 95% playable through. You can go in if it's your first time and have no issues. But you'll have to return to do a thing, and the reward you get for doing the thing isn't implemented yet. It appears but is un-pickup-able. I just saved before doing that final thing so i could see what happens, and then reloaded right after in case having that item on the ground meant it would bug out when it's implemented in the next update.
  • Timelord_FredTimelord_Fred Join Date: 2017-07-05 Member: 231596Members
    It's like 95% playable through. You can go in if it's your first time and have no issues. But you'll have to return to do a thing, and the reward you get for doing the thing isn't implemented yet. It appears but is un-pickup-able. I just saved before doing that final thing so i could see what happens, and then reloaded right after in case having that item on the ground meant it would bug out when it's implemented in the next update.

Thanks
  • DrownedOutDrownedOut Habitat Join Date: 2016-05-26 Member: 217559Members
    There's also a bug you might encounter when you try to return with the PRAWN. Least spoiler-y I can put it is that the PRAWN loads in faster than the ramp and thus you'll find yourself caged when the area loads. There's ways to get around that. In my case, after much debate that I'd bother getting back my Cyclops, I left with the PRAWN, returned with the Seamoth, made it to the Cyclops with the Seaglide, went around the block and picked up the Seamoth.
  • jzillajzilla Join Date: 2020-09-09 Member: 263864Members
    did anyone else have the force fields in primary containment close back up after they disabled the main planetary gun?? I literally can't get my cyclops. I've dropped HOURS into this game and wanted to do more. Whether or not this is a bug, its complete bullshit. I'm so pissed off I made an account to bitch about this.
  • narfblatnarfblat Utah, USA Join Date: 2016-05-15 Member: 216799Members, Forum Moderators, Forum staff
    Are you stuck in the facility, or is your cyclops in the giant Moonpool and you took the other exit?

If you are stuck, the only option is to cheat yourself a new purple tablet: item 4204 (note that cheating disables achievements for the current playsession only; save, exit completely, and reload to allow achievements again)

If you're just separated from your cyclops, you might be able to swim down to the moonpool from outside. Otherwise, cheat for the tablet.