Progress on Resuming Xbox One Updates - Subnautica

SystemSystem Join Date: 2013-01-29 Member: 182599Members, Super Administrators, Reinforced - Diamond
edited July 2017 in Subnautica on Consoles

imageProgress on Resuming Xbox One Updates - Subnautica

Subnautica on Xbox One has not been updated in an unacceptably long time. We’re painfully aware of this fact, and working hard to resume updates as soon as possible. Previously,...

Read the full story here

Comments

• TylerCesarioTylerCesario Spring Texas Join Date: 2017-07-09 Member: 231686Members
    I can't wait for this update. once released i'm starting over and not using dev commands so that I can get the full subnautica expirence with the extremely sad but amazing ending that we as a community have been waiting for. Thank you for keeping us updated with news and happy diving
  • AlphaWinner5538AlphaWinner5538 Elizabeth Join Date: 2017-06-26 Member: 231377Members
  • prvtmeatwalletprvtmeatwallet detroit Join Date: 2016-05-17 Member: 216891Members
    Im excited. Love the game and appreciate your attention. What would max's super hero name be?
  • RoyalMontageRoyalMontage Yo mama Join Date: 2017-07-05 Member: 231611Members
    edited July 2017
    This is awesome. Congratulations on crushing the bug. I think that this is one of the best games out there and I love I so much. I'm glad you guys really care about the fans, too and how you aren't some game developers (*cough cough* ark) who just ignore the fans and only care about the profits. You guys actually care and don't just ignore or silence the fans. You guys are the best game making company and actually understand concerns and try to make the game a better playing experience, not just a bigger once so you can charge more for the product. Keep up the good work!
  • SeanKHSeanKH Severn, MD Join Date: 2016-10-20 Member: 223263Members
    Hugh, thanks for the update and the "EXTREME" attention to detail included in that update. To you and the rest of the development Team I say this:

Two Thumbs WAY up! I have a lot of respect for you guys because of how you keep your gaming community informed. Each time I launch Subnautica on Xbox, I am constantly reminded that this is PRE RELEASE software and it puts my mind at ease despite frustrating experiences like frame rate, etc. This well displayed disclaimer along with detailed, timely updates like this one make all the difference in keeping gaming fans informed.

I can see that if the performance issues are finally tackled and the game is released in its final form, this game is destined for greatness! Keep up the amazing work guys and don't be discouraged. You have many fans out here routing for you!
  • RoyalMontageRoyalMontage Yo mama Join Date: 2017-07-05 Member: 231611Members
    What would max's super hero name be?

The subnautican
  • OpinionsAreFunOpinionsAreFun Join Date: 2017-06-21 Member: 231244Members
    We as a DEVOTED fan base NEED to know what would max's superhero name be?
  • Bigboy4201Bigboy4201 Join Date: 2017-06-28 Member: 231439Members
  • RawbieMoonclawRawbieMoonclaw Join Date: 2017-01-12 Member: 226629Members
    you guys keep up the hard work i still love the hell out of y'all's game honestly to everyone that is working on this new or old within the industry you guys are making a game that you guys can truly be proud of.
  • LockheedLockheed Australia Join Date: 2017-07-10 Member: 231718Members
    Just want to say don't rush it the game is still great, I'd rather wait a week for an almost seamless update rather than wait a day for a crumby update just take your time and stay awesome.
  • SlyCharlySlyCharly mexico Join Date: 2017-07-09 Member: 231682Members
    is so amazing than you are working very hard for us. but, i know that on XBOX isn't simple
    for you, but i have to say that really subnautica is so empty, because we would need more creatures, biomes and if possible more vehicles because we only have the seamoth, P.R.A.W.N. Suit and the Ciclops and I guess as DLC of future pay it would be a good idea, since Subnautica is very accessible(isn't expensive)
  • gbuzz1216gbuzz1216 Join Date: 2017-03-09 Member: 228771Members
    Hugh- GIVE ME UR XBOX ACCOUNT SO I CAN POST IT IN THE SUBNAUTICA CLUB!!!!
  • BlindGuardianBlindGuardian Canada Join Date: 2016-05-27 Member: 217604Members
    Really appreciate the hard work. You guys have created an incredibly unique game, just keep doing what you're doing!
  • AlphaWinner5538AlphaWinner5538 Elizabeth Join Date: 2017-06-26 Member: 231377Members
    Hope its going well thanks developers for making this game I ♥️This game
    Wish I had twitter
  • kaneezokaneezo Join Date: 2017-07-05 Member: 231591Members
    this is such a unique game and so much fun. i appreciate all the wrk uve put into this.cant even be mad about updates taking forever i mean u didnt even have to release it as a preview game. that being said i cant wait till its done and look forword to future games from u guys. any ideas what uplan on making next?
  • Beta_Tester_ProphetBeta_Tester_Prophet Crysler,Ontario Join Date: 2016-02-29 Member: 213632Members
    Thanks for the update
  • HeartOfTheKINGHeartOfTheKING XBOX ONE Join Date: 2016-05-30 Member: 217758Members
    Obraxis wrote: »
    You can also follow along with the issues on the Subnautica Xbox Trello here: https://trello.com/b/imeFkCBl/subnautica-xbox-release-bugfixing

Been keeping a close eye on this and you guys are making great progress. Thank you for all your hard work, really looking forward to playing the new update. Especially the new Cyclops which looks amazing! Also saw jpg for new power transmitter and I really like the new model. I feel like it needs more materials to build.
  • bladegamezbladegamez Bahrain Join Date: 2017-07-14 Member: 231825Members
  • DarthOmnisDarthOmnis United States Join Date: 2016-12-15 Member: 224970Members
    bladegamez wrote: »
    be fast

Personally I'd prefer they take their time. Generally, rushed games don't turn out very well.
  • Beta_Tester_ProphetBeta_Tester_Prophet Crysler,Ontario Join Date: 2016-02-29 Member: 213632Members
    Please please work fast -_- i understand you guys are working your brains off like canadians (myself definitely included) consume maple syrup but i have been constantly fighting the unstoppable force of boredom that is headed in my direction. Can we atleast get like some sort of ETA or rough estimate of when we should receive this update???
  • HeartOfTheKINGHeartOfTheKING XBOX ONE Join Date: 2016-05-30 Member: 217758Members
    I miss this game soooooo much! I'm waiting for the ever so awesome Silent Running update and when it releases I'm starting over, so I haven't been playing lately. But no way have I abandoned this game, actually once it's released it'll probably be the only game I play for weeks on end, except for maybe The Long Dark and that's only because the long anticipated story mode will be released Aug. 1st. Keep up the hard work guys and I very much look forward to playing this again. Just want my awesome new sub, dive dive dive.
  • ScalegamerScalegamer Join Date: 2017-07-20 Member: 231930Members
    Is it true that your no longer making it a 2 in 1 but now it is a 3 in 1 update to catch up PC version
    Scalegamer wrote: »
    Is it true that your no longer making it a 2 in 1 but now it is a 3 in 1 update to catch up PC version

As far as I can tell there hasn't been another update on PC since Voice of the Deep, so I think it's still 2 in 1
  • ScalegamerScalegamer Join Date: 2017-07-20 Member: 231930Members
    Scalegamer wrote: »

As far as I can tell there hasn't been another update on PC since Voice of the Deep, so I think it's still 2 in 1

But what about the rocket update
    Hasn't even been released on Steam yet
  • peeper7916peeper7916 Ohio Join Date: 2017-07-21 Member: 231948Members
    Subnautica is the best game ever thank u so mutch for making it