NSL Training Sessions

MephillesMephilles Germany Join Date: 2013-08-07 Member: 186634Members, NS2 Map Tester, NS2 Community Developer
Last weekend has been a small NSL event that allowed inexperienced players to talk with the best players in the NSL so they could get better at whatever they wanted to play. This has been recorded so anyone who was not present could still watch it and learn from it.

Down below is the playlist for anyone interested in improving
https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLrObK5b36GPoQsXJGT1V_LkbnrpkEb8nV

Comments

• VetinariVetinari Join Date: 2013-07-23 Member: 186325Members, Squad Five Blue, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Silver
    I really need to get around to watching the lerk video. I appreciate all of these.
  • NordicNordic Long term camping in Kodiak Join Date: 2012-05-13 Member: 151995Members, NS2 Playtester, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Silver, Reinforced - Shadow
    I will watch. I hope there is gorgin in there.
  • MephillesMephilles Germany Join Date: 2013-08-07 Member: 186634Members, NS2 Map Tester, NS2 Community Developer
    so far it is only fade, lerk and marine
  • RammlerRammler Join Date: 2013-06-18 Member: 185607Members, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Shadow
    Nordic wrote: »

Why? gorgin for pub play is basicly setting stupid tunnels all the time (includin sneaky tunnels) and play lego with your clogs
  • The_Welsh_WizardThe_Welsh_Wizard Join Date: 2013-09-10 Member: 188101Members, Reinforced - Supporter
    Rammler wrote: »

Why? gorgin for pub play is basicly setting stupid tunnels all the time (includin sneaky tunnels) and play lego with your clogs

That is the point. There is no real source that tells you how to play Gorge properly.
  • NordicNordic Long term camping in Kodiak Join Date: 2012-05-13 Member: 151995Members, NS2 Playtester, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Silver, Reinforced - Shadow
    edited July 2017
    Rammler wrote: »

That is what most gorges do. I want to go above and beyond that and learn to be an uber gorge like @turtsmcgurt. I am a competent gorge. I can drop tunnels, build defenses, and heal onos as well as the next veteran. I want to be a war gorge.

• The_Welsh_WizardThe_Welsh_Wizard Join Date: 2013-09-10 Member: 188101Members, Reinforced - Supporter
    Keep in mind comp mod has different Gorge movement Nordic. But yeah... Pro gorging tutorials would be great.
  • MephillesMephilles Germany Join Date: 2013-08-07 Member: 186634Members, NS2 Map Tester, NS2 Community Developer
    Well now that gorge bunnyhopis kind of a thing in vanilla the playstyle of competitive gorge could be implemented in vanilla aswell... well not exactly but more agressive gorging is possible now