Bigger Rooms

omegatauromegataur Spain Join Date: 2016-01-28 Member: 212240Members
So, the game is almost complete but there is a thing that is annoying me...
Those multifunctional rooms are so small in fact, there are any plans to add more structures or this is all?

Comments

• YukuaiYukuai Italy Join Date: 2017-06-26 Member: 231362Members
    This could be a good implemention!
  • DragoWhoovesDragoWhooves UK Join Date: 2017-05-30 Member: 230836Members
    +1 would like to see some bigger rooms, maybe some precursor style structures as well?
  • EvilSmooEvilSmoo Join Date: 2008-02-16 Member: 63662Members
    You know the rooms stack, right?
  • 5m4llP0X5m4llP0X Join Date: 2017-06-26 Member: 231356Members
    EvilSmoo wrote: »
    You know the rooms stack, right?
    Height, yes. He's talking about making them larger in width and length. Maybe something where you can stack buildings near one another to create a larger structure. (Ex: 4 moon pools creates a square room slightly larger than a moon pool)
  • omegatauromegataur Spain Join Date: 2016-01-28 Member: 212240Members
    An empty moon pool would be nice to build, it has a lot of space inside. or something like that
  • RecursionRecursion The cosmos Join Date: 2017-07-01 Member: 231505Members
    bigger rooms would actually be really nice.
    Larger structures are worse at standing up under extreme pressure, though. So for safe shallows, sure.

For down at -900m though, they should probably have about -1 integrity per meter under sea level. Just a ballpark idea.
  • omegatauromegataur Spain Join Date: 2016-01-28 Member: 212240Members
    edited July 2017
    then just add more reinforcements!

edit:
    Somewhere in this forum there is a old post talking about add more structures like diagonal rooms with models, i cant remember the title of it. but an empty moon pool is more easy to do
  • DaleenyDaleeny Germany Join Date: 2017-07-08 Member: 231677Members
    I agree! In fact, i would love to see even more crafting options in game because as of now, we have a lot of options for a base but it doesn't feel complete yet. What i would love to see is more rooms that maybe could also be customizeable like the subs. maybe even some precursor designs. one problem could be that adding fragments to the game and to the existing abandoned bases might be a little bit too much change for them to make. but i do agree that the multipurpose rooms are a bit small.
    omegataur wrote: »

edit:
    Somewhere in this forum there is a old post talking about add more structures like diagonal rooms with models, i cant remember the title of it. but an empty moon pool is more easy to do

Some realism makes sense to dispense with- like decompression. Having massive ballrooms super-deep in the ocean is silly, though.
  • 5m4llP0X5m4llP0X Join Date: 2017-06-26 Member: 231356Members
    EvilSmoo wrote: »
    omegataur wrote: »

edit:

Some realism makes sense to dispense with- like decompression. Having massive ballrooms super-deep in the ocean is silly, though.
    v...This....v
    imax%201.jpg
    ^...I want this...^
  • ninja_killer_dkninja_killer_dk denmark Join Date: 2017-07-10 Member: 231728Members
    edited July 2017
    can we get that room /\
    plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. |
  • SAPH3RESAPH3RE Join Date: 2016-04-18 Member: 215908Members
  • MacilnarMacilnar Join Date: 2017-07-16 Member: 231866Members
    I'd be happy with the multipurpose room was slightly bigger if only because having an Alien Containment makes moving around the room annoying at times. Of course being able to build the Alien Containment on Foundations would be great for building large aquariums.
  • word404word404 Join Date: 2012-07-26 Member: 154367Members
    What I want is horizontally modular rooms with horizontally modular alien containment.
    And modular tubes that have enough room to fit grow beds in the middle.
    Modular exterior grow beds too. Or maybe have a single bed fill up an entire foundation instead of having a bunch of grow beds sitting not quite straight with a bunch of awkward little gaps between them.
    Oh and modular moonpools that can hold the cyclops.
  • DurzannDurzann France Join Date: 2016-07-04 Member: 219575Members
    edited July 2017
    the ability of plug multi purpose room together can be the best way for doing that. Imagine, now you can only plug it with a corridor, but if you can stick them together (and adapt the junction for it) , you can draw the perfect sized room :

actually :...... After :

X-X............XX
    I...I.............XX
    X-X

Here you can create a 2 x 2 room.