Games Developement in a Mikro Nut shell explained.

Captn_MikroCaptn_Mikro Michigan Join Date: 2016-10-22 Member: 223287Members
edited June 2017 in Subnautica on Consoles
Here with Subnautica the devs doing the classic shove all the content in first. Then you Optimize . That said the other part the hardware dev team meets the game dev in the middle. If your in The Xbox insiders your runnin the lastest dash 1706 I'm running You might of seen me on twitch and other clips with little or no issues in performance issues like frame rate terrain loading. I'm not having any issues.

How do I acheive this ? It's simple Hard reset and making sure you have all apps Quiited or not running also small friends list help minimizes sync traffic processes also gives xbox more umph.

This all can be done till the dev team gets to optimizing the game. I've been getting xbox dash devs to cranking out a good dash for subnautica. through xbox insiders report tools.

to get these dash builds you need to become xbox Insider and to that you need the xbox insider hub app hiden in the xbox store.

Comments

• elfcrisiselfcrisis Join Date: 2017-05-13 Member: 230466Members
    How do you make sure that other apps aren't running after a hard restart? Just don't start anything besides Subnautica?

Do you absolutely need the latest insider dash version to accomplish this? If so, how do you get into that? Can you search for the app in the store or do you need something set on your account in order to see it?
  • Captn_MikroCaptn_Mikro Michigan Join Date: 2016-10-22 Member: 223287Members
    Hightlight any recent games app tile hit menu / start and hit quit