Xbox One Silent Running Release Date - Subnautica

2»

Comments

• Tamedragon87Tamedragon87 Join Date: 2017-06-07 Member: 230996Members
    I've lost three seamoths lol. One I was farming and
    When I needed oxygen, it was gone. I died no beacon. Second a reaper got it. Btw great
    graphics. Scared the sh** out of me. Third had a piece of the aroura spawn around it so it's stuck in metal. It seems because I would have lost more but the save button rocks, that the vehicle goes faster than the environment loads.
  • death_watchdeath_watch camrose Join Date: 2017-06-01 Member: 230884Members
    i have lost to many cyclops in the game to sinking and no power its the 2 ways but i want to blow one up for a change plz. i have lost a seamoths in one the cyclops is at 2000 meters so i cant take it out :(
    plz hurry on the update but take ur time dont do a Sh**y update
  • death_watchdeath_watch camrose Join Date: 2017-06-01 Member: 230884Members
    i love the game and the game makers so the will do well
  • peeperdeeperpeeperdeeper JeffersonvilleIN Join Date: 2017-06-08 Member: 231005Members
    Will u release subnautica to ps4
  • DayDay Pittsburgh Join Date: 2017-06-12 Member: 231077Members
    3 weeks later... Must be more issues. Like fixing one, and then another one pops up, or trying to get 1,000 variables to work properly. I just want the portals to work. Would help out a ton with trying to build my ALZ base.. Also, that Sea Dragon causes massive lag. Would be nice to cut that back..
  • HeartOfTheKINGHeartOfTheKING XBOX ONE Join Date: 2016-05-30 Member: 217758Members
    edited June 2017
    Will u release subnautica to ps4

They just started working on the PS4 version! That info comes straight from a developer himself. In fact on twitter Flayra just posted a now hiring ad for a unity console programmer to take full ownership of the XB1 and ( just-started ) PS4 versions of Subnautica! Which I'm sure would help to get the console updates more stable, reliable and released on time
  • obsidian_eclipseobsidian_eclipse uk Join Date: 2017-05-04 Member: 230239Members
    I hope someone remembered to feed Max. It's gone awfully quiet.
  • rogar10rogar10 Australia Join Date: 2017-02-19 Member: 228068Members
    Hey xbox guys, dont you know about the time bubble transducer effect? time slows down under water, a couple of weeks under water = 2 - 3 months on land!
  • OpinionsAreFunOpinionsAreFun Join Date: 2017-06-21 Member: 231244Members
    First you don't get Silent running Working then you do another update for pc that doesn't work for Xbox Excuse my language but get your shit together
  • 0x6A72320x6A7232 US Join Date: 2016-10-06 Member: 222906Members
    First you don't get Silent running Working then you do another update for pc that doesn't work for Xbox Excuse my language but get your shit together

There's a bug with the Unity engine that needs resolving (if I understand correctly) that doesn't impact the rest of the game. Once that bug has been quashed, XB1 should be able to get all the updates that have been released at that point. And no, it wouldn't help to have the graphics designers and sound engineers hunting through the code for a fix, so don't ask. The ones who can hunt for said bug are already doing so.
  • Hughes77Hughes77 Join Date: 2016-10-16 Member: 223179Members
    Instead of pestering unknown worlds I shall pester unity lol

Honestly, I think we'd prefer you all took your time and got it right than end up with an unplayable mess.

this is what we have had for almost a year now...
  • TheBloxxerDudeTheBloxxerDude Somewhere in the USA Join Date: 2016-12-19 Member: 225209Members
  • Captn_MikroCaptn_Mikro Michigan Join Date: 2016-10-22 Member: 223287Members
    Maybe by my B-day on the 30th

4th of july maybe figuring in microsoft certification
  • M1pt0nM1pt0n Join Date: 2017-06-19 Member: 231187Members
    edited June 2017
    is any one else getting the bug with the underwater lockers were you put stuff in them then everything in them disappears the next time you get in the game. Also I can't wait for the next updates it will be so nice to have everything the steam version has. Hopefully they fix the lag in the game in this update.
  • matijas_05matijas_05 Join Date: 2017-03-01 Member: 228454Members
    M1pt0n wrote: »
    is any one else getting the bug with the underwater lockers were you put stuff in them then everything in them disappears the next time you get in the game. Also I can't wait for the next updates it will be so nice to have everything the steam version has. Hopefully they fix the lag in the game in this update.

This bug was fixed in Silent Running update.
  • HeartOfTheKINGHeartOfTheKING XBOX ONE Join Date: 2016-05-30 Member: 217758Members
    Maybe by my B-day on the 30th

4th of july maybe figuring in microsoft certification

That'd be awesome, I have an 8 day vacation that starts July 3rd B)