Bigger Submarine Concept - My own 3D model

Comments

• mistermanbruhmistermanbruh netherlands Join Date: 2016-12-21 Member: 225293Members
    0x6A7232 wrote: »
    Well, the coding for the Cyclops could be re-used for the other subs probably, so maybe we'll get it in the expansion if / when we get that?

i would say reused but modified

wait what are we talking about?!
  • jeodjeod Stuck in Aperture Join Date: 2017-04-12 Member: 229591Members
    0x6A7232 wrote: »
    Well, the coding for the Cyclops could be re-used for the other subs probably, so maybe we'll get it in the expansion if / when we get that?

i would say reused but modified

wait what are we talking about?!

How the devs would code the Atlas
    I think (Being a "coder" myself (aka Scratch and a bit of Python) ) that would be exactly what they'd do. You've practically did their work for them, all they would have to do is add in hitboxes and copy the code of the Cyclops with some modifications.

The fact that you not only made an idea, but also brought it countless steps further, will definitely get the devs attention. The amount of time spent on this project is phenomenon. It just shows how much you care about the game, and how much you care about your project. I myself would have given up ages ago, so you've totally got my attention! Great job and keep the work up!
  • Sam_StarfallSam_Starfall Join Date: 2017-05-21 Member: 230665Members
    edited June 2017
    I don't want to be the NO FUN GUY but before asking for more/bigger submarine I think we should reflect on what we would use them for.

- A bigger submarine would have an hard time maneuvering unless the Dev create more biome for it, it might carry both prawn&moth but not the Cyclop, thus killing game-mechanic built around it. It would also risk making most seabase pointless.
    - Another medium submarine would likely end up being just a super-Cyclop (carry two) or a super-Seamoth (maneuverable and stronger)
    - And as smaller submarine go, I don't see a niche to fill, we would need to create it.
    Same go for boats, being limited to the surface would give no advantage over current submarines.
    To justify one require it to give it an immediate & long lasting interest, worth the devs time.

My own dingy boat suggestion is straining to justify itself : It need to be early game when there is no concurrent, it need to be cheap, and ideally it would have biome that favor it (a shallow biome, or one which can't be accessed with other subs (or the prawn, bit of a problem))

This topic still have an amazing submarine and I would totally install a mods for it.
  • mistermanbruhmistermanbruh netherlands Join Date: 2016-12-21 Member: 225293Members
    I don't want to be the NO FUN GUY but before asking for more/bigger submarine I think we should reflect on what we would use them for.

- A bigger submarine would have an hard time maneuvering unless the Dev create more biome for it, it might carry both prawn&moth but not the Cyclop, thus killing game-mechanic built around it. It would also risk making most seabase pointless.
    - Another medium submarine would likely end up being just a super-Cyclop (carry two) or a super-Seamoth (maneuverable and stronger)
    - And as smaller submarine go, I don't see a niche to fill, we would need to create it.
    Same go for boats, being limited to the surface would give no advantage over current submarines.
    To justify one require it to give it an immediate & long lasting interest, worth the devs time.

My own dingy boat suggestion is straining to justify itself : It need to be early game when there is no concurrent, it need to be cheap, and ideally it would have biome that favor it (a shallow biome, or one which can't be accessed with other subs (or the prawn, bit of a problem))

This topic still have an amazing submarine and I would totally install a mods for it.

i do like the boat idea and stuff, but this is not only about what YOU want! think about others too. if the devs see this they think see that not everybody likes this and it will ruens everybodys fun becouse of you. now shut up and will u please just like this thing
  • SAPH3RESAPH3RE Join Date: 2016-04-18 Member: 215908Members
    Wow, well thank goodness the project is still going, while reading through the whole thing, this literally made me shed a tear of joy, the Atlas was the vehicle that I've always wanted in the game, and I had a thought while reading, why not making some parts of the Atlas built with the Habitat Builder, such as the energy cells (or if its going to be escape pods, fine by me), you get the idea. Also, the engine shouldn't really be a Nuclear Reactor, there should be a special type of reactor for this vehicle since this thing is, well AWESOME!!!

But, this part is important, if you're able to (when finished), can you make the actual huge version? Because, we don't know yet, but this could be a 'just in case' since there might be huge areas or new expansions/DLC's introduced in the future.

What about those circles being customizable? Such as maybe there are options of changing them into escape pods or enhanced energy cells. However, most of the things to be introduced into the Atlas (the scanner rooms, lockers, power room, engine room) should be special since this type of machinery is a giant one, and the rooms should be either 'locked in' (scanner rooms are Soldered into their place), or the rooms can be placed in the areas, but are OPEN, not separate rooms. I love the other persons idea of a giant aquarium, with a robotic arm placing the fish/eggs into it. Maybe the scanner room should be a Third floor for the antennas? Since it does make sense for the scanner room to be connected to it. The peeper image should be changeable with all other types of life, maybe it would be even cooler if they're only changeable if you find and scan the creature.

So far, did not know I was going to go this far!

However, there should be a thing where you can make a modified version of the Auroras Dark Matter core, since this is something the submarine needs, but the design has to be completely different. However, if possible, are you able to make the project 1.2-1.5 size bigger? Not sure how to quote, but a guy was right about it feeling like a cyclops.

I am surprised the Dev's didn't even consider looking at this, maybe we should spread the message and Tweet/Facebook/mail the famous Subnautica youtubers the idea of this (obviously crediting you and the time to make this), maybe even try to show it to the devs if even possible.

The Void isn't really a good idea, since there is a card in their Trello about them spawning all the monstrous creatures in the void to keep the players out, but this also questions some theories of them experimenting/hiding something in there, we have no proof of that and no support (there would be if they didn't remove the EntGallery, still don't believe their saying about their new 'precursor' items and objects being shown). Thank god no one is making that, 'Whale' design, which is just plain ugly and simple.

http://unknownworlds.com/subnautica/files/2013/12/ExteriorSketchSmall.jpg

However, you should add a cool entrance for the Atlas, when you enter the sub, you are in this glass cylinder, which then gets rid of water from the tank, opens up by sliding its curved glass door, making the entrance feel, amazing! I don't know why, but this feels like it needs a third floor for the scanner room.

That's all I have got to type for today! I am in full support of this project, and love how much a beginner is actually a master.
    Keep it up dude!
    edited June 2017
    Also, for me the 2.0 of the Atlas is completely black. (on sketchfab)
    SAPH3RE wrote: »
    I am surprised the Dev's didn't even consider looking at this, maybe we should spread the message and Tweet/Facebook/mail the famous Subnautica youtubers the idea of this (obviously crediting you and the time to make this), maybe even try to show it to the devs if even possible.

I am utterly shocked too. After spending months on this project, you'd think they'd notice it by now! I have done some research, and as far as I know, this is the biggest fan-made project of Subnautica
    However, you should add a cool entrance for the Atlas, when you enter the sub, you are in this glass cylinder, which then gets rid of water from the tank, opens up by sliding its curved glass door, making the entrance feel, amazing! I don't know why, but this feels like it needs a third floor for the scanner room.

That's a great idea! I never thought of that! The entrance should be as spectacular as the bridge. The whole reason Minder started this project was because.... it just looked so darn sexy
    Also, for me the 2.0 of the Atlas is completely black. (on sketchfab)

There can be many reasons that I can think of. Your java might be out of date, your GPU might not be enough to handle the load, or something with the render could have gone wrong (Sorry, I'm a computer nerd).
  • NerdyDavrosNerdyDavros Australia Join Date: 2017-06-19 Member: 231179Members

I agree with Sam_Starfall here... This is an amazing idea, however it's just too big of an idea that would make itself and other parts of the game pointless. I've been down to the lava biome with the Cyclops and maneuvering it is a pain in the rear (* I've tried all entrances).

Your concept art though is amazing and I'd love to see more ideas you come up with.
    Well, aren't we able to make our own map in the future or something? When Subnautica is finished I hope.
    edited June 2017
    @Minder
    Lets say I was able to tell/ask the developers about introducing this to Subnautica? Can I have permission to do so? (since it is your work)
    I will obviously credit all of it to you, but will also link this forum so that they might read the progress and such.

AND HOW DID THEY NOT SEE THIS, THIS IS LITERALLY THE MOST VIEWED PROJECT WITH 14k VIEWS.

By the way, it is confirmed there is gonna be an Expansion next year on January,
    Expansion Proof:
    https://trello.com/b/KbugnSRJ/subnautica-roadmap
    If you're here, slide to the end of the right side, and you will see an empty card of it.

It is also confirmed that there is going to be multiplayer, however this is the only proof I could find.
    https://trello.com/c/vNZEbIUe/170-make-scanner-room-more-useful-range-etc

edited June 2017
    GUYS THEY ARE CONFIRMING MULTIPLAYER!:
    As I was just reading their new stuff, I came across this :D!

Also, it is confirmed there is also going to be an EXPANSION!! (Queue epic music)
    If you go here:
    https://trello.com/b/KbugnSRJ/subnautica-roadmap
    And slide all the way to the right, you will see an empty Title Card saying:
    'January- Expansion Pack'
    And and, the cards say there is going to be '10 Community Items' added, I think I saw someone say there is going to be 6, but that's no more!
    Man, all this stuff is so exciting! Lets see what is going to come up next/what else I can find.
  • gunmetal563gunmetal563 Join Date: 2015-09-30 Member: 208239Members
    @Minder
    Lets say I was able to tell/ask the developers about introducing this to Subnautica? Can I have permission to do so? (since it is your work)
    I will obviously credit all of it to you, but will also link this forum so that they might read the progress and such.

AND HOW DID THEY NOT SEE THIS, THIS IS LITERALLY THE MOST VIEWED PROJECT WITH 14k VIEWS.

and i think with this message 402 replies
  • MinderMinder France Join Date: 2016-08-13 Member: 221263Members
    Hi guys! Sorry for my absences, but don't worry, almost everyday i'm thinking about the project. But i get really bored spending too much time fixing the ambiant occlusion map. But everything is almost done! the antennas are the only elements left. But again i needed to take some time away from it, in order to not get gutted about it. So i have worked on an another project, and i will get paid for this, but it is almost done. I really enjoyed it because it was really different, i always like doing new thing, that's why i get bored when a project lasts for too long.
    But i wanted you to know that i'm still eager to finish this project! I just started to do the interior! YES THE INTERIOR!!! LET'S THE FUN PART BEGINS!!! Yes, because, one of the many reasons i wanted to do this, is because i REALLY enjoy walking around my cyclops, with all its space to put stuff in!
    So, at this moment, i working especially on the main command room and on the cockpit. But this is very hard to do, and for many reasons. I have not a single concept art to help we with, i have to do it with my imagination. This is really a different state of mind when you are working on the interior, because you do the reverse of the exterior, it's much harder to visualize, everything is blocking your view. And you have to keep those rooms user friendly in their design, because the player will has to navigate between, and feels like this is like his house (I don't really know how i can properly explain this sorry ^^). So yeah, it will be a really though task, this might take a lot of time, and the texturing even more, i don't know how i will handle this :/
    But i will give it a try. I won't post a picture this time, because this is not really interesting at the moment, and this may change again. So wait a little bit more please :s
    )
    I'm going now to try to answer to some of your posts (and thanks you everyone AGAIN to still be active on this project :D )

Yes, i think that the fact that the devs already made the Cyclops, and the fact that they gave up on making an another sub is because it took too much time, will really be on my favor, so that they will more easily accept the Atlas. But for now i have to finish it.

@Sam_Starfall I know that a lot of people are against the Atlas, but i didn't made it for no reason. At first, i began that project because i really loves the Cyclops, but i wanted a bigger submarine, with more space in it. This is the main reason, just to play with a bigger toy, i think that this is enough ^^ But i also wanted to make it, because the idea of having a moving seabase would be really interesting. I also love to decorate my base, therefore, doing it in a bigger sub would be cool as well. Furthermore the Atlas is not designed for exploration, it's designed like a command unit to prepare your exploration. And it would not kill seabases, because both are still really different, and the Atlas would be really difficult to build. Like, come one, have you really built your Cyclops before a seabase? ^^ And the fact that i make the Atlas myself, is, thus not taking the time of the devs.

and please god @mistermanbruh calm down! You don't have to be rude! I know you want to support the project, but everyone can tell his opinion! You don't have to put insults in your messages, please remove it or i will report it

Wow, well thank goodness the project is still going, while reading through the whole thing, this literally made me shed a tear of joy, the Atlas was the vehicle that I've always wanted in the game, and I had a thought while reading, why not making some parts of the Atlas built with the Habitat Builder, such as the energy cells (or if its going to be escape pods, fine by me), you get the idea. Also, the engine shouldn't really be a Nuclear Reactor, there should be a special type of reactor for this vehicle since this thing is, well AWESOME!!!

But, this part is important, if you're able to (when finished), can you make the actual huge version? Because, we don't know yet, but this could be a 'just in case' since there might be huge areas or new expansions/DLC's introduced in the future.

What about those circles being customizable? Such as maybe there are options of changing them into escape pods or enhanced energy cells. However, most of the things to be introduced into the Atlas (the scanner rooms, lockers, power room, engine room) should be special since this type of machinery is a giant one, and the rooms should be either 'locked in' (scanner rooms are Soldered into their place), or the rooms can be placed in the areas, but are OPEN, not separate rooms. I love the other persons idea of a giant aquarium, with a robotic arm placing the fish/eggs into it. Maybe the scanner room should be a Third floor for the antennas? Since it does make sense for the scanner room to be connected to it. The peeper image should be changeable with all other types of life, maybe it would be even cooler if they're only changeable if you find and scan the creature.

So far, did not know I was going to go this far!

However, there should be a thing where you can make a modified version of the Auroras Dark Matter core, since this is something the submarine needs, but the design has to be completely different. However, if possible, are you able to make the project 1.2-1.5 size bigger? Not sure how to quote, but a guy was right about it feeling like a cyclops.

The Void isn't really a good idea, since there is a card in their Trello about them spawning all the monstrous creatures in the void to keep the players out, but this also questions some theories of them experimenting/hiding something in there, we have no proof of that and no support (there would be if they didn't remove the EntGallery, still don't believe their saying about their new 'precursor' items and objects being shown). Thank god no one is making that, 'Whale' design, which is just plain ugly and simple.

http://unknownworlds.com/subnautica/files/2013/12/ExteriorSketchSmall.jpg

That's all I have got to type for today! I am in full support of this project, and love how much a beginner is actually a master.
    Keep it up dude!

@SAPH3RE Well, thank you man for really liking the project! :D Well you suggest a lot of thing for the Atlas, but these are more gameplay aspects, and are for the devs, so i can't answer you, like for the Habitat Builder or the Nuclear Reactor. I prefer to keep it simple, so this is more likely to be in the game. And no, i won't make a bigger version of this, i think this is clear, this would take too much time, and even if this would be nice, this is pointless. In fact, i first have to finish the Atlas, and this not even sure, and i will not may do an another 3D model for Subnautica. And i don't know where you saw this, but it won't be a scanner room or a power room and there is already a third floor!, the actual room layout is a picture i have posted a while ago : ( https://s13.postimg.org/i97w1r4fr/SUBNAUTICA_INTERIOR_complete.png ) The room would be separate just like the Cyclops as well. For the giant aquarium, you definitively convince me ^^ i even have an interesting idea that will please you i'm sure :p But i don't why you would put a robotic arm with it xD For the personnalisation of the exterior of the sub, don't worry, i always work with a lot of layers in photoshop, so we can easily change them. And no, again i won't change it's size, this is too late, the rooms size are done. Bigger would not fit into the game, and this is still bigger than the Cyclops, please look at the picture of the rooms, there are a lot more than in the Cylops, and this is enough.
    You can, if you want, spread the message to other people and to youtubers. But please don't tell the devs directly. The project is not finished, and this is my job to do it, not yours.
    I don't really understand what you had in mind for the entrance btw... But i think that making a real entrance with a airlock would take too much space.

But in fact the devs may have already seen this project, they might even follow its progression, they just want to wait until the end that's all.

Well, I will try to make an example of the entrance of what I meant, but thanks for the reply!
    Here are my reactions:

Robotic Arm (was supporting a guys decision, but I love to see what you got in store!)
    Sub Size (I get what you mean by that)
    Entrance (As said, will make an example)
    Rooms (I mean by the rooms you can INSTALL in the Sub, or if you can anyway, just a suggestion if players have empty rooms, these can be manually installed, your choice)
    Devs and Youtubers (Ok, I understand, the last sentence does make sense though)
    Colours (Great!)
    Sketchfab (Just a glitch on Firefox, works perfectly on Safari, btw, Amazing Work!)
    Scanner room suggestion (You know what, you actually could make a custom scanner room! However, might be tricky (I think), I also meant the scanner room to be directly under the antennas, to go with the design?)
    Well, I will try to make an example of the entrance of what I meant, but thanks for the reply!
    Here are my reactions:

Robotic Arm (was supporting a guys decision, but I love to see what you got in store!)
    Sub Size (I get what you mean by that)
    Entrance (As said, will make an example)
    Rooms (I mean by the rooms you can INSTALL in the Sub, or if you can anyway, just a suggestion if players have empty rooms, these can be manually installed, your choice)
    Devs and Youtubers (Ok, I understand, the last sentence does make sense though)
    Colours (Great!)
    Sketchfab (Just a glitch on Firefox, works perfectly on Safari, btw, Amazing Work!)
    Scanner room suggestion (You know what, you actually could make a custom scanner room! However, might be tricky (I think), I also meant the scanner room to be directly under the antennas, to go with the design?)

Yeah i understand your point of view, but when designing the interior, you got to keep in mind that you have a lot of constraints. You can't do whatever you want, you have to follow the shape of the exterior. That's why i can't make rooms like for a seabase, this is really different. But yeah the rooms would be empty of course, you can put furniture like in the seabase. And i don't know what you have with this scanner room x) leave it alone! xD But just look at the layout of the rooms i made. just under the antennas stand the living room, but the laboratory, just in front of it, can maybe be upgraded to be a scanner room, i think that this is possible :)
    edited June 2017
    You're already at the interior?! That's amazing! This is probably the best thing I've ever seen! Keep up the good work and don't give up!
    And this: https://forums.unknownworlds.com/discussion/152087/multiplayer-mod-update

It's all coming together.....
  • DragoWhoovesDragoWhooves UK Join Date: 2017-05-30 Member: 230836Members
    jeod wrote: »
    You're already at the interior?! That's amazing! This is probably the best thing I've ever seen! Keep up the good work and don't give up!
    And this: https://forums.unknownworlds.com/discussion/152087/multiplayer-mod-update

It's all coming together.....

yes it is
  • Sam_StarfallSam_Starfall Join Date: 2017-05-21 Member: 230665Members
    Minder wrote: »
    @Sam_Starfall I know that a lot of people are against the Atlas, but i didn't made it for no reason. At first, i began that project because i really loves the Cyclops, but i wanted a bigger submarine, with more space in it. This is the main reason, just to play with a bigger toy, i think that this is enough ^^ But i also wanted to make it, because the idea of having a moving seabase would be really interesting. I also love to decorate my base, therefore, doing it in a bigger sub would be cool as well. Furthermore the Atlas is not designed for exploration, it's designed like a command unit to prepare your exploration. And it would not kill seabases, because both are still really different, and the Atlas would be really difficult to build. Like, come one, have you really built your Cyclops before a seabase? ^^ And the fact that i make the Atlas myself, is, thus not taking the time of the devs.

and please god @mistermanbruh calm down! You don't have to be rude! I know you want to support the project, but everyone can tell his opinion! You don't have to put insults in your messages, please remove it or i will report it

Don't get me wrong, modding a CRAZY AWESOME STUFF into a game just because you can, is a time honored reason. Else we wouldn't have MY-LITTLE-PONY Skyrim mods or many crazier yet cool mods.
    I'm just pointing out that video-game design a lot off balance and consideration to make sure all features are used and maximize the amount of fun.

You do make a point that the ATLAS would only be feasible after you have already built many seabase, however it only accentuate the problem: you only build it for the sake of building it, and once done you have nothings to use it for, not unless you make significant change the devs can't afford to do.

My comment was only aimed at the request for DEVS to acknowledge/support the project. But that's another can of seaworm.
    Honestly, I will and always be not a fan of user made multiplayers, just please leave it to the devs.
  • quaqiemquaqiem netherlands Join Date: 2017-06-24 Member: 231319Members
    yeah, thats a good idea.
    Honestly, I will and always be not a fan of user made multiplayers, just please leave it to the devs.

the devs have already said they are not going to do it
    edited June 2017
    @DragoWhooves

@DragoWhooves
    Yooooooooooooooo guuuuuuuuuysss!!!!
    Just wanted to tell you, some big stuff are coming!! I'm so excited to show you, this is so awesome!!! :D
    I finally import the model into unity, and after spending some time and fixing everything, it's quite good now!!
    So stay tuned for more! i'm will post new photos and now videos since i can walk along my submarine! You will really get the idea it, it's so much better now! :p
    Just wanted to tell you, some big stuff are coming!! I'm so excited to show you, this is so awesome!!! :D
    I finally import the model into unity, and after spending some time and fixing everything, it's quite good now!!
    So stay tuned for more! i'm will post new photos and now videos since i can walk along my submarine! You will really get the idea it, it's so much better now! :p

:O im so exited!
  • TheRaccoonTheRaccoon Australia Join Date: 2017-03-14 Member: 228921Members

Super excited to see!!! cant wait to see the inside of this beauty! :smiley:
  • RecursionRecursion The cosmos Join Date: 2017-07-01 Member: 231505Members
    am i still on the right forum? couse i feel like you are all hyperventalating in somekind of editor and its AWESOME and i cant see dip shit

am i still on the right forum? couse i feel like you are all hyperventalating in somekind of editor and its AWESOME and i cant see dip shit

I think we might have gotten off-topic
    Dude, I'm pretty sure swearing/profanity is not allowed on this site...
    Just saying.
    edited July 2017
    HYYYYPPPPEEEE GUUUUUUUUUUUUUYS!!!!! HERE IT COMES!!!! :D

I finally moved my a** enough and i finally decided to stop making improvements to show you the current state of the Atlas!!! So, you are going to see new pictures, but now, some videos as well ! (if you want to see them before reading the introduction (because it's really big again xD), just scroll down!)

The first one is the general presentation of the Atlas, rendered in Maya (this is my 3D modelling software). So it's not fancy, but i was able to make some cool camera motion.
    The second one is the presentation of the exterior, but rendered in Unity ( the game engine used to make Subnautica ) so i was able this time to have a first person camera and move around the submarine. The physic of the movements are really wonky (i'm not a programmer and i don't know how to use Unity). But at least it gives the feeling you are going to get if you would be able to play with it in the game.
    The third one is the presentation of the interior, same as the second one, with unity too. I split the presentation into 3 videos so it's easier for you :)

So, what you will see is just a proof of concept, this is really WIP (work in progress). Indeed the first task to do and the most important one was to define the overall shape and size of the rooms. They all have to fit in the sub, feel natural and confortable for the player. Some shapes of the rooms are more advanced than other, but they are a lot of things with very poor details just to give the idea and the feelings (like the computer, screen, and desk in the cockpit or like in the vehicle bay room). This helps me to organise all of this, know the different size of the rooms, and the space i will have to finish the rooms in the future, so after that it won't be messy. I know the location of every object, therefore it will be easier for me to design each of them without thinking if it will fit or not. And now that the general block is done, i can also walk freely along the rooms to check if everything is okay.

But now i still have a lot to do!! Indeed, several rooms will be empty, but some of them will have a unique design. Furthermore i still have to do the upper deck and the connection between the different levels and between the exterior and the interior. The lower deck hasn't been begun yet as well. (i don't know if my sentence is correct sorry ^^). (There are also all the doors and hatches that are not here for the moment for logistic purposes in Unity).

Some notes before showing you all the stuff:
    -The cockpit will be separated into two levels, the first one will welcome the command controls of the submarine, with some computers and screens like in the Cyclops. It will offer a large view of the surroundings. The lower level can welcome an another crew for different engineering and computing tasks and it has an open view as well. The upper level will be directly connected to the command room and will hosts a ladder to go to the top section of the submarine and to the exit with the front top hatch. Also, it will hosts the ladder to go to the lower level of the cockpit, which will be connected to the escape pod room.
    -The command room is the main room of the Atlas, it will remain empty like that to fit the player needs, but there will be this big table in the middle (maybe i will add holograms or something like that, like in the scanner room). You can also see the big aquarium of the laboratory which exceeds into the command room, so you will have a great view of the living beings there.
    -The vehicle bay room will host 2 entrances to 2 different vehicles and will stay empty like that too.
    -The storage room will have an unique design, and won't be customized according to your desires. It will be split into different sections with a lot of lockers/containers, and it will be connected to the engine room (not done at all for the moment)
    - On the top, the living room will be a bit like the command room, just an empty room to fulfill the needs of the player. It will stand between the laboratory and the dormitories.
    -The dormitories would be like the storage room, an unique design with almost no space to put your own stuff. But it will be connected to the top back hatch.
    -The laboratory's design will be a mix, some unique stuff, but also some place for the player too. It will host a big aquarium at the center to study the different species on 4546B, but also some equipment and computers for the research. I have also merged this room with the small airlock room for the top front hatch, this is why there is a ladder. There will be a corridor just behind it to access to the cockpit thanks to ladder (the one that leads to the cylinder shape thing in the cockpit).
    -I think that's all... I hope i didn't miss something ^^
    -ENJOY!!!!!

-PICTUUURES!!!!

• Overall look at the interior (but we can't see a damm thing xD)
    SUBNAUTICA_45.png
    • General look at the main deck
    SUBNAUTICA_46.png
    • Closer look at the cockpit
    SUBNAUTICA_47.png
    • General look at the upper deck
    SUBNAUTICA_48.png

-VIDEOOOS!!!! (put them in 720p please :) )

• Link to the general presentation video :
    • Link to the exterior presentation video :
    • Link to the interior presentation video :

This is a really huge step for me, i'm so glad i can finally play with my creation! This means a lot for me!
    I hope you will like it as much as i do! :p
This discussion has been closed.