The Lava War Thread

Comments

• Rougescout1099Rougescout1099 Join Date: 2016-09-25 Member: 222608Members
    this is getting interesting!!!!

spoiler:

ʇ̠̹̰̄ͬͯ͝ͅı̶̬͔͎̱͈͍̆̚ɐ̸̩͕͇ù̙͖̜̤̽͋̀ʎ͉̪̼̫͚͊ͩ̅ͤ̿: j̷̻̗̱̻̰͙̐̈̚ļ̸͚̻͚̰̦̒̒͗͊k̴̬͋̉̀̇͛͘n̵̩̤͍̫̣͉̿̿̽̚̚v̴̨̟͓̤̭͍̻̺͓̜̚a̴̛̩̹͉͆̎̐̎̀̓̀͌̓͝͝ŷ̴͓͇̙̟̣̞͙̃̅̐̑̆͛͆́̂t̸̨̢͎͖̙̰̠̜͚̿́͛ņ̸͕͖͈͎͆l̵̘̙̦̘̜͔̻͍̟̦̜̭̪̺̿̂͌͐̋͊͌ä̴̬̱͇̩͚̦́̆ͅͅk̴̻̮̰͙̮͕̳̖͖͕̮̭̘̤̽d̴̡̹̻̜̫̙̞̅̂̊́͋̑͋͘͠ͅņ̶̟̣̈́̎̚ä̸̢̧̧̙̯̖̘̳̩̤͎͔͈̙̗́̌͆̇̌̊̇͝ľ̶̘͙̰̹̪͎͈̰̥̘̱̭̗́͌̐͌̒̆̚n̶͖̦͍̥̬̭̲̻͍̺̹̎̃̎̓̆̾̓̓̽ç̶̩̗̱̭̞̱̜̣̱̥͍̏k̶̡͓̰̞͎̣͈̳̙̐͋̔͜͜â̸͚̥̭͚̲̼͚͔̤̮̦̝̘̩͋̍́̆̑͆j̶͚̲̾̃̐̽̈́̋̏̕n̴̡̬̳̬̭̰̫̺̪̭̲̥̂̃̏̀̍̄͋̚͝t̶̖̯̬̬̟̖̯͉͗̌̄̇̎̐͐̓̎̌͘͝͝ļ̴̧͎͓̗̯̭̏ă̴̢͎̱̖̥̞͕̜̈̓̃́̌͝k̷̻͉̝̟͂͐͜͝d̸̻͒̋j̶̡͈͎̭̯͓̑͒͑̇̓͆̉̐̃̈́̇͘͜͝͝͝n̸̢̙̩̮̮͙͔͖̜̗̲̬̔͂̉͆̾͒́͂́͌̈́͠͝ͅc̸̤̗̣̜̭̘̞͖̞̀͛̔̕͜͜͝ͅo̵̧̜͓̻̝̼̟̺͙̍̓̇̓̈́y̷̢̢̧̯̟̯̙̫͉̤͎̫̫̺͓͒̈́̏̀̋̈̓̈́̈̔̚n̷̡̡͚̭͈̭̗͓͉̝̝̠͖̥͆̅̔͜t̵̨̢̨̰̲͓̭̰̓͂͒͋́̎̍̕̚͝͠a̷̛̝͚̫̦̱̙͆̈́̅͛̎̈̈̇́̊̉͝͝c̶̛̩͕̩̈́͗̆̐͊́͑̎͌̾͒͝͝ͅa̵̻̝͛̊͂͆̌̂͑͝ḩ̶̧͎̘̻̝̲̟͈͌̽͒͋͜ͅb̶̭͕́̈́͛͒̿͂̈͘̕ç̵̨͕̫͖̙͙͓̻̩̙̰͇͇̗͒̏à̷̞̺̘̘̾͌̓̀̈́̈̈́͗̓̌̽c̴̡̳̯̲̾̈̊̇̍͌̋̇̓́̏͑̚͝͝ą̷̼͓͔̪̇͐m̵̨̦̞̳͈̱̗͕̘̖͍̪̲͂̏͐͆̎͊̕̕͜͝a̵̡̧̧̛̻̠͙̭͍͈̖̘̐̀̒̅̿͊͒n̷̢̜̘͔̫̖̠̱͇̲̱̂̎̈́͊̊̌̅̚͜t̷̗̣̲̜͉͎̝̽́̉̓͆́̋͠͠n̸̹͙̳̄̿͗̋͊̄͂̉̄͘ȁ̷̭̎̓̽͌͠n̷͕̞̝̖̰͇̰̺̥͔̂̀͊͠͠ͅͅģ̷̢̩̖͙͊̆͜͜j̸̢̨̮͎̱̀̈́͝ȳ̷̘̮͉͒̂̊̐̊̃͋̿͋͂͌̀̐͠ā̶̘̪͔̰̜̺͇͖͒̓̈́n̴̢̛̮̬͔̙̻̈́̉́̅̓́̂̿́̐k̶̨̛̺̗͖̗̯̳̻̫͓̍̉̀̀̕ä̷͈̣̮̤́̎n̸̢̯̬͇̰̱̜̪̬̩̂͌͝t̶͇̠̥̦̝̯͙͋̓̋̓̈̑̓̔͝͝͠į̴̛͚͈͔̩̙͙̜̖̙͆̿̈́̔͊͑̍̔̃̕͝͝ͅt̸̺̝̲̝̻̤̽̉͊͝h̸̪̪͖̖͕͎͓̗̺̫̺̻͆n̸̫̺̤̳͓̾̐̑́̿͋͛́͠͠ḳ̷̛̛͕̳̺̖̘̘̞̦̪̫̫̻̤͑̆͋̕̚̚͝ͅj̴̧̡͇̙̱̬̟̺̘̝͉̙͔̯̾̈́̋̕x̶̩͙̼̖͆̽̌̑͋͗͛̀͝͝ͅn̸̛͕̈́̉̿̂̾̏͌͆́ť̶̡̢̨̛̺̻̰̱͉͉̦͓̤͂̎̀̇̑͐͘͜ͅl̶̨͔͓̝͉̰͙̦̞̊̾̆͆͗͋̚͝ḣ̴̛̳̰̩̤̝̉̈́́̊͒͛͌́́͂͝ͅy̸̛̛̻̻̩̱̦̘̱̗̙̞̔̑̌͒̍̔͘x̸͚̪͓̰̱͈͖͚̓́̕n̷̡͉̱̞͐̂̅́̾̈́̒̌͜g̴̢̧̯̣͙̭͔̹̭̹̔͒̿́̿k̶̢̨̹͔̫̳̪̇̎̃̓͂͑́ͅͅͅh̷̲̯̩̎͐̑̉̈́̉̕ä̴̡̤̼̞̥̗̬̠͔̭̼̝̜͕́̾͐̍̀̊̂̄̃͌̿̃̚͠n̸̨̡̛̪̞͍̻̟͍̘̘̪̦̯͗́͑͛̈́̽͊͌͐͘͝͠k̵̢̠̗̘͖̥͇͎̑̂̉̆͒̐͘͜͝a̴̧̛̤͚̗̦͓̙̠̞͔̮͇͆̽͐͗̏̀̓͊͆͒̈́̿͛̕͜k̶͙̋̋̎̽̏̚j̷̢͕̥͖̝͙̰̺͎̓̊̌́͗̈̈́͛͑́̆̽̚n̸̨̡͈͈͙̮̭͓̖͎̣͖̓͂̋t̷̩̥̜̰͙̒͊̈́͌̆̋̿̓̂̓͌ḫ̵̻̻̤̟̪͔̻͔̥͌͜ṱ̴͔͔̤̳͎͒͂͜n̵͇͆͒̔̐͒̀͒̋̎̏̕͝t̶̢̢̨̛̻̘̥̩̻̩͔̍̀̃͌̈́͐̄̄͒̇͒̓͑̇s̸̢̜͉͍̝͖̲̣̤͉̣̲͈̪̺̋͛̕ǫ̴̡̼̯̬̰̦̼͇̰͌̃̀̑͜ṋ̵͈̲̼͕̺͇̻͉̥̹̱̖̞̅͗̏̂̃͋̕ͅa̷̺̳̾͆̍͘͝ŝ̵̫̘͍̦̰̠͔̠̼̠̬͎̼̍̋̿͋̌ó̶̢̧̯͙̟͙̬͖͈̤͉̤̖́̈́̍́̽̋̅̅̒̃̈́̽͜ͅn̴̲̟͎͔̭̭͔̹̾̃̇̽̾́̈́̆̿̕x̷̹̳̪̃o̸̲̓͋̉̀̿̓͌̀͌͌͘̕͠ì̴̧̡͙̤͙͉̦̻͉̪̱̣̚ǹ̸̛͕̳̠̬̀̊̈́̀̊̄̂̍̆̈́͝͝g̷̡̪̙̰̻̹̣͇̓̓̋̿͊̑̉ͅt̴͚͙̯̥̱͚̳͎́͋̈́̎̕i̸̡̨͖̫̘̪̱͍̪̪̎͛p̴̧̨̢̗̰̰̣͉͎̳̙̰̑̈́͝n̸̤̹̰̦̽͋̉͗͒͐̚͝ç̶̹̩̹̫̼͔̯͎͎̦̦͍̈́̆͌̆̏̈́̂̈́͛ķ̴̥̮͇̪͚̹̠̖͎̱̊̐̕s̸̢̳̞̮͇̣̮̼͕̞̍͆̓̓͌̄̿̑o̷̲͛́̓̀͐̓̊̊͋͛̍́̂.̶̧̡̮̥̞͗̏̿́̀̿́͘

Aestus: Back-back off! I-I will...destroy...y-you. You w...ill not defe...at...me...

ʇ̠̹̰̄ͬͯ͝ͅı̶̬͔͎̱͈͍̆̚ɐ̸̩͕͇ù̙͖̜̤̽͋̀ʎ͉̪̼̫͚͊ͩ̅ͤ̿:n̵͓̳̞͎̒̈́͊̆̌ǫ̴̡͓̩͉̩̂̇͌̈̌̈́͊̊̓̒̑͛̚͠a̸̠̓̅͊̈́͑̋͒̀͌ͅn̶̨̈́̌̈́̏̕͜͝č̴͖͓̥̪̙̗͚̱̟͔̀̂̈́͑͑̀́̏̂̒̆̑͘a̴̠̰͙͑t̷͓̔̒̔̓̋͝k̸̛̹͎͉̞̇͌̓̽͌͝͠i̷̢̨̠̘͓͇͉̜̲̙̮̥̠̋́̒́̔̓̃̾̅͂͋̀͝n̵̨̡̛̘̯̰̼̝̪̖̤̱͚̂̓̊͗̍̀̉̋̓͛͋͑͆͛͜ͅg̵̨͇̤̥̘͉̤͈̻̰͎̫̖̥̞̒̈́͗̓́́̾̀̓̚ḩ̵̢̡̩̖͙̥̤̂͝a̶͈͓̭̼̳͉̍̌͐̋ͅṇ̴̩̜̭͔̮̭̼̎̃͋́ͅű̷̧̬̟͖̹̗̖̬͙͇͍̣̂̆̆̐̊͘t̷̢̙̥͎̫͓̖̹͓̠́͆̊́͑̄̃̓̃̚̕̚͝͠͝n̵͈̞̣̥̺͇͍̖̹̳̬͍̈́̈̉̄̈͠͝į̶̧̛̣̖͎̠͇̗̱̂̾̋̀̾̊̉̃̾̅̊̚͜͜͝n̷̛͕͉̟͓͕̙̜͙͉͖̓̓̾̂̃̉͛̈́̓̋͗̒̋̎͜͜h̸͙̭͙̣̻͔̘̰̘͕͓̀̅͐́͋͗͛͐̅́̕͜n̵̡̠̖͕̖̳̼̤̺̻͌̈͋ͅt̵̛̯̗͓͉̜͗̿͂͛̋̉̉̀̑͠ģ̶̢̤̫̫͓̻̖͔͎̪̖͈͔̑̈́͐̄̀̈́͝͝ṇ̷̢̛̤͕͕̺̞̻͈̙̝͕͕̊̓̎͗̉̌̒̌͛̈́̔͑̕͠ͅa̸̘̮̫͎̅͐̍͝t̶͉̻͖̘͖͒̎̉̉͊̀y̵̢̛̱̝̟͕̯͖̙͓̱̪͔̥̠͆̓̋̂̍á̴̪͉̦͍͎͙̼̋͌̊̅̿͌͘͘h̵̨̢͚̗̭̗̳̱̺̺̙̦̐̂͆͆̈̆̓̎n̵̻͕̼͇͍̬̯̰̍͑̊̍̑̈́ͅg̷̹̺͖͚͔͔̦͈̞͔̱̒͊͒̏̏̉͗͝å̸̢̙̣̼͜ơ̴̮̱̹̗͕͉̺͖͚̞̈́͊̊͗̈̿͂̊̓̕͜ͅt̸̡̡̺̹͉̖̰̞̼̙̘̭̙̎͗̊̐͒ͅh̸̗̩̋̋͋́̈̌̏̀̈̀v̸̧͚̮̙͙̥̻̝̞̓̿̀͊̈́̀͒̊̕̚͠n̶̢̨͔̺̞̹̹̘̟͙̍͗̾̍͊́̏̀͜ả̵̛̱̦͇̬͉̖͙̑̈́͝͠͝ǹ̵̛̞̋̋̂g̴̢̖̱̫͖͑̾̅̈́̈̄̾͆̏͛̆́͘͝͝ͅȁ̵̫͇͙͎̄̈̄͑̿̀͒̏́̈́h̶̛͎̫͎͊̑̾̔̈́͊͋̓̆̿͆̃͠ļ̴̡̨̨̠̼̗͈̤͍̏͛̌̊̏̽̔̈́͒̄̅͑k̷̢̢̛̫͎͓̖̭̮̂͒͋̏͑͌́͝ş̷̛̝͕͉̼̖̳̂̍͆͂̈̎͌̋͘̕͜͠d̸̮̖̜̫͔̩̤̮̬̕f̵̨̥͚̟͉̻̼͌̏̀̋̒̽̿̿̒͗̌͘͝͠r̵̢͎̺͚͚̭̱͎͓̙̲͗͊͌̀̿͗́͒͛͊y̵̦̿͗̐̍̑͐͑͒̕͜ĝ̷̙̦͎̉̈́̃̓͗̽͆̐̐̎͝͝t̵̛̞̳͖̗̦͙̤̜̲̭̗̦̔͌͂̚̚͜ͅn̵̨̨̛̥͖̳͎̮̗̹̑̿̊͒̿̊͒v̸̼͙̞̏̄̓̂͊͐͆̾͑̍̄ỏ̸̧̢͔̣̯̤̠͈̮͐̽͊ͅǔ̵̡̨̮̮̺̟̭̪̻͕̍̀r̵̠̮͕̪̬̹̮̈́̍͆̅̽̕̚͝͠n̶̡̙̦̩̹͚̻͍̠̟̟̋̑̀́͜͜ţ̶͉̀̀͌̌̐̄̿͋̕͜g̸̳͔̬͔̮͍̥͎̹͔͛̈́̈́́͗̎̃͋́̊͝ *initiate lifeform translation* Who are you, child? Why are you here?

Aestus: I...I...I am here to pr...otect my f-fath...er. The k-king...that you mons...ters murdered...

u̹̳̻̳͓̅̓ͪ͂ͮͮ̚ʞ̤̣̱̑̓͊̽̋ʎ͆ͧ̆̌̀ɥ̹̰̝̝̤̟̜: Should we take this one for examination. It looks like the antidote creature. It could be useful in curing the ɹɐɹɐʞ.

ʇ̠̹̰̄ͬͯ͝ͅı̶̬͔͎̱͈͍̆̚ɐ̸̩͕͇ù̙͖̜̤̽͋̀ʎ͉̪̼̫͚͊ͩ̅ͤ̿: We agree. Contact Leader s̪̏̋̍͆͞ı̣͚̣͉͕̪͂ͨ̎͑̀ɯ͂ͬ̉̇ͬ͊͏̺̜ɹ̠̣̝̜̙ͦ͊̅ͮ͗̌͞ɐ͇̫͗ͥ͗̈̃̍̒, they will be glad we found some more of the antidote. They might even up-rank us.

ʞ͙̜̺̀o̗͙͍ͣʇ͒̈́̾̎̈́ͭ̑͏̮͎̖̜u̡̖͓͎̣̖̰̓̎ͅɐ̧͓̗͍̍ɔ̼̰̻: But what about us? We found the creature! We should get the up-rank!

u̹̳̻̳͓̅̓ͪ͂ͮͮ̚ʞ̤̣̱̑̓͊̽̋ʎ͆ͧ̆̌̀ɥ̹̰̝̝̤̟̜: Be quiet you two, or we will be killed for your free thinking! Show some backbone!

ʞ͙̜̺̀o̗͙͍ͣʇ͒̈́̾̎̈́ͭ̑͏̮͎̖̜u̡̖͓͎̣̖̰̓̎ͅɐ̧͓̗͍̍ɔ̼̰̻: Yes sir, we will not think freely anymore.

u̹̳̻̳͓̅̓ͪ͂ͮͮ̚ʞ̤̣̱̑̓͊̽̋ʎ͆ͧ̆̌̀ɥ̹̰̝̝̤̟̜: Good, now bring this creature to the new sanctuary. We will study him from there.

yeah, what does all of that mean? i know it's from the precursors but it's a bit hard to decipher
  • Casual_PlayerCasual_Player That...is a really good question Join Date: 2016-08-30 Member: 221875Members
    this is getting interesting!!!!

Glad you like it!
  • Casual_PlayerCasual_Player That...is a really good question Join Date: 2016-08-30 Member: 221875Members

spoiler:

ʇ̠̹̰̄ͬͯ͝ͅı̶̬͔͎̱͈͍̆̚ɐ̸̩͕͇ù̙͖̜̤̽͋̀ʎ͉̪̼̫͚͊ͩ̅ͤ̿: j̷̻̗̱̻̰͙̐̈̚ļ̸͚̻͚̰̦̒̒͗͊k̴̬͋̉̀̇͛͘n̵̩̤͍̫̣͉̿̿̽̚̚v̴̨̟͓̤̭͍̻̺͓̜̚a̴̛̩̹͉͆̎̐̎̀̓̀͌̓͝͝ŷ̴͓͇̙̟̣̞͙̃̅̐̑̆͛͆́̂t̸̨̢͎͖̙̰̠̜͚̿́͛ņ̸͕͖͈͎͆l̵̘̙̦̘̜͔̻͍̟̦̜̭̪̺̿̂͌͐̋͊͌ä̴̬̱͇̩͚̦́̆ͅͅk̴̻̮̰͙̮͕̳̖͖͕̮̭̘̤̽d̴̡̹̻̜̫̙̞̅̂̊́͋̑͋͘͠ͅņ̶̟̣̈́̎̚ä̸̢̧̧̙̯̖̘̳̩̤͎͔͈̙̗́̌͆̇̌̊̇͝ľ̶̘͙̰̹̪͎͈̰̥̘̱̭̗́͌̐͌̒̆̚n̶͖̦͍̥̬̭̲̻͍̺̹̎̃̎̓̆̾̓̓̽ç̶̩̗̱̭̞̱̜̣̱̥͍̏k̶̡͓̰̞͎̣͈̳̙̐͋̔͜͜â̸͚̥̭͚̲̼͚͔̤̮̦̝̘̩͋̍́̆̑͆j̶͚̲̾̃̐̽̈́̋̏̕n̴̡̬̳̬̭̰̫̺̪̭̲̥̂̃̏̀̍̄͋̚͝t̶̖̯̬̬̟̖̯͉͗̌̄̇̎̐͐̓̎̌͘͝͝ļ̴̧͎͓̗̯̭̏ă̴̢͎̱̖̥̞͕̜̈̓̃́̌͝k̷̻͉̝̟͂͐͜͝d̸̻͒̋j̶̡͈͎̭̯͓̑͒͑̇̓͆̉̐̃̈́̇͘͜͝͝͝n̸̢̙̩̮̮͙͔͖̜̗̲̬̔͂̉͆̾͒́͂́͌̈́͠͝ͅc̸̤̗̣̜̭̘̞͖̞̀͛̔̕͜͜͝ͅo̵̧̜͓̻̝̼̟̺͙̍̓̇̓̈́y̷̢̢̧̯̟̯̙̫͉̤͎̫̫̺͓͒̈́̏̀̋̈̓̈́̈̔̚n̷̡̡͚̭͈̭̗͓͉̝̝̠͖̥͆̅̔͜t̵̨̢̨̰̲͓̭̰̓͂͒͋́̎̍̕̚͝͠a̷̛̝͚̫̦̱̙͆̈́̅͛̎̈̈̇́̊̉͝͝c̶̛̩͕̩̈́͗̆̐͊́͑̎͌̾͒͝͝ͅa̵̻̝͛̊͂͆̌̂͑͝ḩ̶̧͎̘̻̝̲̟͈͌̽͒͋͜ͅb̶̭͕́̈́͛͒̿͂̈͘̕ç̵̨͕̫͖̙͙͓̻̩̙̰͇͇̗͒̏à̷̞̺̘̘̾͌̓̀̈́̈̈́͗̓̌̽c̴̡̳̯̲̾̈̊̇̍͌̋̇̓́̏͑̚͝͝ą̷̼͓͔̪̇͐m̵̨̦̞̳͈̱̗͕̘̖͍̪̲͂̏͐͆̎͊̕̕͜͝a̵̡̧̧̛̻̠͙̭͍͈̖̘̐̀̒̅̿͊͒n̷̢̜̘͔̫̖̠̱͇̲̱̂̎̈́͊̊̌̅̚͜t̷̗̣̲̜͉͎̝̽́̉̓͆́̋͠͠n̸̹͙̳̄̿͗̋͊̄͂̉̄͘ȁ̷̭̎̓̽͌͠n̷͕̞̝̖̰͇̰̺̥͔̂̀͊͠͠ͅͅģ̷̢̩̖͙͊̆͜͜j̸̢̨̮͎̱̀̈́͝ȳ̷̘̮͉͒̂̊̐̊̃͋̿͋͂͌̀̐͠ā̶̘̪͔̰̜̺͇͖͒̓̈́n̴̢̛̮̬͔̙̻̈́̉́̅̓́̂̿́̐k̶̨̛̺̗͖̗̯̳̻̫͓̍̉̀̀̕ä̷͈̣̮̤́̎n̸̢̯̬͇̰̱̜̪̬̩̂͌͝t̶͇̠̥̦̝̯͙͋̓̋̓̈̑̓̔͝͝͠į̴̛͚͈͔̩̙͙̜̖̙͆̿̈́̔͊͑̍̔̃̕͝͝ͅt̸̺̝̲̝̻̤̽̉͊͝h̸̪̪͖̖͕͎͓̗̺̫̺̻͆n̸̫̺̤̳͓̾̐̑́̿͋͛́͠͠ḳ̷̛̛͕̳̺̖̘̘̞̦̪̫̫̻̤͑̆͋̕̚̚͝ͅj̴̧̡͇̙̱̬̟̺̘̝͉̙͔̯̾̈́̋̕x̶̩͙̼̖͆̽̌̑͋͗͛̀͝͝ͅn̸̛͕̈́̉̿̂̾̏͌͆́ť̶̡̢̨̛̺̻̰̱͉͉̦͓̤͂̎̀̇̑͐͘͜ͅl̶̨͔͓̝͉̰͙̦̞̊̾̆͆͗͋̚͝ḣ̴̛̳̰̩̤̝̉̈́́̊͒͛͌́́͂͝ͅy̸̛̛̻̻̩̱̦̘̱̗̙̞̔̑̌͒̍̔͘x̸͚̪͓̰̱͈͖͚̓́̕n̷̡͉̱̞͐̂̅́̾̈́̒̌͜g̴̢̧̯̣͙̭͔̹̭̹̔͒̿́̿k̶̢̨̹͔̫̳̪̇̎̃̓͂͑́ͅͅͅh̷̲̯̩̎͐̑̉̈́̉̕ä̴̡̤̼̞̥̗̬̠͔̭̼̝̜͕́̾͐̍̀̊̂̄̃͌̿̃̚͠n̸̨̡̛̪̞͍̻̟͍̘̘̪̦̯͗́͑͛̈́̽͊͌͐͘͝͠k̵̢̠̗̘͖̥͇͎̑̂̉̆͒̐͘͜͝a̴̧̛̤͚̗̦͓̙̠̞͔̮͇͆̽͐͗̏̀̓͊͆͒̈́̿͛̕͜k̶͙̋̋̎̽̏̚j̷̢͕̥͖̝͙̰̺͎̓̊̌́͗̈̈́͛͑́̆̽̚n̸̨̡͈͈͙̮̭͓̖͎̣͖̓͂̋t̷̩̥̜̰͙̒͊̈́͌̆̋̿̓̂̓͌ḫ̵̻̻̤̟̪͔̻͔̥͌͜ṱ̴͔͔̤̳͎͒͂͜n̵͇͆͒̔̐͒̀͒̋̎̏̕͝t̶̢̢̨̛̻̘̥̩̻̩͔̍̀̃͌̈́͐̄̄͒̇͒̓͑̇s̸̢̜͉͍̝͖̲̣̤͉̣̲͈̪̺̋͛̕ǫ̴̡̼̯̬̰̦̼͇̰͌̃̀̑͜ṋ̵͈̲̼͕̺͇̻͉̥̹̱̖̞̅͗̏̂̃͋̕ͅa̷̺̳̾͆̍͘͝ŝ̵̫̘͍̦̰̠͔̠̼̠̬͎̼̍̋̿͋̌ó̶̢̧̯͙̟͙̬͖͈̤͉̤̖́̈́̍́̽̋̅̅̒̃̈́̽͜ͅn̴̲̟͎͔̭̭͔̹̾̃̇̽̾́̈́̆̿̕x̷̹̳̪̃o̸̲̓͋̉̀̿̓͌̀͌͌͘̕͠ì̴̧̡͙̤͙͉̦̻͉̪̱̣̚ǹ̸̛͕̳̠̬̀̊̈́̀̊̄̂̍̆̈́͝͝g̷̡̪̙̰̻̹̣͇̓̓̋̿͊̑̉ͅt̴͚͙̯̥̱͚̳͎́͋̈́̎̕i̸̡̨͖̫̘̪̱͍̪̪̎͛p̴̧̨̢̗̰̰̣͉͎̳̙̰̑̈́͝n̸̤̹̰̦̽͋̉͗͒͐̚͝ç̶̹̩̹̫̼͔̯͎͎̦̦͍̈́̆͌̆̏̈́̂̈́͛ķ̴̥̮͇̪͚̹̠̖͎̱̊̐̕s̸̢̳̞̮͇̣̮̼͕̞̍͆̓̓͌̄̿̑o̷̲͛́̓̀͐̓̊̊͋͛̍́̂.̶̧̡̮̥̞͗̏̿́̀̿́͘

Aestus: Back-back off! I-I will...destroy...y-you. You w...ill not defe...at...me...

ʇ̠̹̰̄ͬͯ͝ͅı̶̬͔͎̱͈͍̆̚ɐ̸̩͕͇ù̙͖̜̤̽͋̀ʎ͉̪̼̫͚͊ͩ̅ͤ̿:n̵͓̳̞͎̒̈́͊̆̌ǫ̴̡͓̩͉̩̂̇͌̈̌̈́͊̊̓̒̑͛̚͠a̸̠̓̅͊̈́͑̋͒̀͌ͅn̶̨̈́̌̈́̏̕͜͝č̴͖͓̥̪̙̗͚̱̟͔̀̂̈́͑͑̀́̏̂̒̆̑͘a̴̠̰͙͑t̷͓̔̒̔̓̋͝k̸̛̹͎͉̞̇͌̓̽͌͝͠i̷̢̨̠̘͓͇͉̜̲̙̮̥̠̋́̒́̔̓̃̾̅͂͋̀͝n̵̨̡̛̘̯̰̼̝̪̖̤̱͚̂̓̊͗̍̀̉̋̓͛͋͑͆͛͜ͅg̵̨͇̤̥̘͉̤͈̻̰͎̫̖̥̞̒̈́͗̓́́̾̀̓̚ḩ̵̢̡̩̖͙̥̤̂͝a̶͈͓̭̼̳͉̍̌͐̋ͅṇ̴̩̜̭͔̮̭̼̎̃͋́ͅű̷̧̬̟͖̹̗̖̬͙͇͍̣̂̆̆̐̊͘t̷̢̙̥͎̫͓̖̹͓̠́͆̊́͑̄̃̓̃̚̕̚͝͠͝n̵͈̞̣̥̺͇͍̖̹̳̬͍̈́̈̉̄̈͠͝į̶̧̛̣̖͎̠͇̗̱̂̾̋̀̾̊̉̃̾̅̊̚͜͜͝n̷̛͕͉̟͓͕̙̜͙͉͖̓̓̾̂̃̉͛̈́̓̋͗̒̋̎͜͜h̸͙̭͙̣̻͔̘̰̘͕͓̀̅͐́͋͗͛͐̅́̕͜n̵̡̠̖͕̖̳̼̤̺̻͌̈͋ͅt̵̛̯̗͓͉̜͗̿͂͛̋̉̉̀̑͠ģ̶̢̤̫̫͓̻̖͔͎̪̖͈͔̑̈́͐̄̀̈́͝͝ṇ̷̢̛̤͕͕̺̞̻͈̙̝͕͕̊̓̎͗̉̌̒̌͛̈́̔͑̕͠ͅa̸̘̮̫͎̅͐̍͝t̶͉̻͖̘͖͒̎̉̉͊̀y̵̢̛̱̝̟͕̯͖̙͓̱̪͔̥̠͆̓̋̂̍á̴̪͉̦͍͎͙̼̋͌̊̅̿͌͘͘h̵̨̢͚̗̭̗̳̱̺̺̙̦̐̂͆͆̈̆̓̎n̵̻͕̼͇͍̬̯̰̍͑̊̍̑̈́ͅg̷̹̺͖͚͔͔̦͈̞͔̱̒͊͒̏̏̉͗͝å̸̢̙̣̼͜ơ̴̮̱̹̗͕͉̺͖͚̞̈́͊̊͗̈̿͂̊̓̕͜ͅt̸̡̡̺̹͉̖̰̞̼̙̘̭̙̎͗̊̐͒ͅh̸̗̩̋̋͋́̈̌̏̀̈̀v̸̧͚̮̙͙̥̻̝̞̓̿̀͊̈́̀͒̊̕̚͠n̶̢̨͔̺̞̹̹̘̟͙̍͗̾̍͊́̏̀͜ả̵̛̱̦͇̬͉̖͙̑̈́͝͠͝ǹ̵̛̞̋̋̂g̴̢̖̱̫͖͑̾̅̈́̈̄̾͆̏͛̆́͘͝͝ͅȁ̵̫͇͙͎̄̈̄͑̿̀͒̏́̈́h̶̛͎̫͎͊̑̾̔̈́͊͋̓̆̿͆̃͠ļ̴̡̨̨̠̼̗͈̤͍̏͛̌̊̏̽̔̈́͒̄̅͑k̷̢̢̛̫͎͓̖̭̮̂͒͋̏͑͌́͝ş̷̛̝͕͉̼̖̳̂̍͆͂̈̎͌̋͘̕͜͠d̸̮̖̜̫͔̩̤̮̬̕f̵̨̥͚̟͉̻̼͌̏̀̋̒̽̿̿̒͗̌͘͝͠r̵̢͎̺͚͚̭̱͎͓̙̲͗͊͌̀̿͗́͒͛͊y̵̦̿͗̐̍̑͐͑͒̕͜ĝ̷̙̦͎̉̈́̃̓͗̽͆̐̐̎͝͝t̵̛̞̳͖̗̦͙̤̜̲̭̗̦̔͌͂̚̚͜ͅn̵̨̨̛̥͖̳͎̮̗̹̑̿̊͒̿̊͒v̸̼͙̞̏̄̓̂͊͐͆̾͑̍̄ỏ̸̧̢͔̣̯̤̠͈̮͐̽͊ͅǔ̵̡̨̮̮̺̟̭̪̻͕̍̀r̵̠̮͕̪̬̹̮̈́̍͆̅̽̕̚͝͠n̶̡̙̦̩̹͚̻͍̠̟̟̋̑̀́͜͜ţ̶͉̀̀͌̌̐̄̿͋̕͜g̸̳͔̬͔̮͍̥͎̹͔͛̈́̈́́͗̎̃͋́̊͝ *initiate lifeform translation* Who are you, child? Why are you here?

Aestus: I...I...I am here to pr...otect my f-fath...er. The k-king...that you mons...ters murdered...

u̹̳̻̳͓̅̓ͪ͂ͮͮ̚ʞ̤̣̱̑̓͊̽̋ʎ͆ͧ̆̌̀ɥ̹̰̝̝̤̟̜: Should we take this one for examination. It looks like the antidote creature. It could be useful in curing the ɹɐɹɐʞ.

ʇ̠̹̰̄ͬͯ͝ͅı̶̬͔͎̱͈͍̆̚ɐ̸̩͕͇ù̙͖̜̤̽͋̀ʎ͉̪̼̫͚͊ͩ̅ͤ̿: We agree. Contact Leader s̪̏̋̍͆͞ı̣͚̣͉͕̪͂ͨ̎͑̀ɯ͂ͬ̉̇ͬ͊͏̺̜ɹ̠̣̝̜̙ͦ͊̅ͮ͗̌͞ɐ͇̫͗ͥ͗̈̃̍̒, they will be glad we found some more of the antidote. They might even up-rank us.

ʞ͙̜̺̀o̗͙͍ͣʇ͒̈́̾̎̈́ͭ̑͏̮͎̖̜u̡̖͓͎̣̖̰̓̎ͅɐ̧͓̗͍̍ɔ̼̰̻: But what about us? We found the creature! We should get the up-rank!

u̹̳̻̳͓̅̓ͪ͂ͮͮ̚ʞ̤̣̱̑̓͊̽̋ʎ͆ͧ̆̌̀ɥ̹̰̝̝̤̟̜: Be quiet you two, or we will be killed for your free thinking! Show some backbone!

ʞ͙̜̺̀o̗͙͍ͣʇ͒̈́̾̎̈́ͭ̑͏̮͎̖̜u̡̖͓͎̣̖̰̓̎ͅɐ̧͓̗͍̍ɔ̼̰̻: Yes sir, we will not think freely anymore.

u̹̳̻̳͓̅̓ͪ͂ͮͮ̚ʞ̤̣̱̑̓͊̽̋ʎ͆ͧ̆̌̀ɥ̹̰̝̝̤̟̜: Good, now bring this creature to the new sanctuary. We will study him from there.

yeah, what does all of that mean? i know it's from the precursors but it's a bit hard to decipher

All that coded speech? I don't know. @PaterAestus probably used a website to put the effect of cascade on the phrases, which, if I'm not mistaken, aren't in English. He is still writing this part, which I believe it's the 2 out of three.
  • phantomfinchphantomfinch West Philadelphia , born and raised on the playground is where I spent most of my days. Join Date: 2016-09-06 Member: 222128Members
  • SkopeSkope Wouldn't you like to know ;) Join Date: 2016-06-07 Member: 218212Members

Oh, come now Phantom, there's no problem with someone complimenting and asking questions.

As long as they don't Victor around, than it's perfectly fine, and welcome.
    edited June 2017
    Skope wrote: »

Oh, come now Phantom, there's no problem with someone complimenting and asking questions.

As long as they don't Victor around, than it's perfectly fine, and welcome.

That's right. If you have any other questions, @Rougescout1099, feel free to ask.

We will try to answer them. "Try" because we may get lost sometimes with our "old legends of old". But you will get an answer.
    hey skope, what does "victor around" mean? i just want to make sure i don't do it.
  • SkopeSkope Wouldn't you like to know ;) Join Date: 2016-06-07 Member: 218212Members
    Just don't be a pessimistic troll.

There was a person named Victor on a previous political thread who was just that.
    Wasn't that user saying we were spammers or something like that? Said user found something better to do with his time, and everything was again green and beautiful on our little chaotic world
  • CalvinTheDiverCalvinTheDiver A place Join Date: 2016-10-08 Member: 222971Members
    Wasn't that user saying we were spammers or something like that? Said user found something better to do with his time, and everything was again green and beautiful on our little chaotic world

Blue and beautiful, rather.

Blue and beautiful, rather.

Oh shush, you understood ;)
    hey, i'm back. sorry that i haven't posted in a while, schools getting a bit needy with me, so not a lot of time to post. i will try to post as much as possible (sometimes i forget) and i will try to not be a victor, and if you guys start another risk type game, please let me play. i love these kind of games and i'm sort of an actor. also, I've got two questions. first, how do you change the profile pic? second, how do you do the spoiler thing? it's pretty confusing. thanks.
    hey, i'm back. sorry that i haven't posted in a while, schools getting a bit needy with me, so not a lot of time to post. i will try to post as much as possible (sometimes i forget) and i will try to not be a victor, and if you guys start another risk type game, please let me play. i love these kind of games and i'm sort of an actor. also, I've got two questions. first, how do you change the profile pic? second, how do you do the spoiler thing? it's pretty confusing. thanks.

Sadly, I think you've come at a bad time. This one will be the last for, at the very least, quite a long time.

Under the paragraph symbol (left of the emoji tab at the top of the comment bar) and it's the last option under it.
    edited June 2017
    I love wolves, so this is possibly my favorite song ever now.

*After long months of fighting, the final battle has come. Pater's forces are coming against the UCR and EPCA*

Drago: Alright troops, gather around! Scouts have confirmed that the Underworlders have banded, and are marching their largest army towards us. Pater is at the head of the army.

*shuffling and murmuring breaks out in the crowd*

Drago: Troops, we must stand strong! If we show any weakness to them, we won't survive for five minutes. But this is our time to shine, our time to retake the surface worlds glory! This will be the final battle, I am doubtless of this fact. This is Pater's last chance to push us back. If we fall, the surface world could fall. And we can't give Pater a chance to do that. Today, we hold out against Pater, to the last snake or Reefback. We will hold off their savage attacks, and finish Pater once and for all. Today will be a day that we shall never forget, a day that your descendants will tell their descendants, 'till the end of our days! Today, should you live or die, you will live on, immortalized by this battle, to never be forgotten!

Sgt. Basilisk: Sir! With all do respect, why do we not just call upon Snekzilla? He could finish Pater before he even arrived! We would not lose another man or woman to the monster!

Drago: Sargent, you know that Snekzilla cannot aid us this time.

Sgt. Basilisk: But why?! He has done so before! What difference does this make?

Drago: The difference is that we have grown, the difference is that we have become warriors, capable of defeating this false god. If we leave it to Snekzilla to fight for us, we would not learn for ourselves, and become history's jokes, waiting on the call of a god. We would be known as cowards.

Sgt. Basilisk: He will aid us! He does not want any more bloodshed than we do! What makes you think that he would stand idly by as we are slaughtered?!

Drago: Sargent, stand down!

Sgt. Basilisk: I can't have any more of our brothers be killed by Pater! I don't want to die and leave my wife and children alone in this unforgiving world! I can't! Snekzilla has to help us!

Prv. Atoll: Snekzilla has to help us, we will perish if he does not!

Cpt. Shoal: He has eaten an entire dragon in a single bite! I saw this with my own four eyes! He could do the same to Pater!

Lt. Banda: Everyone, start praying to Snekzilla right away! He'll arrive before the abominations get to us!

Rychus: SILENCE!!!

*hush falls over the crowd*

Sgt. Basilisk: G-General Rychus?...

Rychus: My goodness, I have never in all my years seen a Crabsnake fear a battle! Might I remind you that we have dealt with much worse than Pater before?

Sgt. Basilisk: What could be worse than Pater?!

Rychus: When thousands of Biters swarmed the Jellyshroom caves, did you swim scared to your home, praying Snekzilla would come to your aid? No, no you did not.

Sgt. Basilisk: But Biters aren't worse than Pat-

Rychus: Reefbacks, when the Warpers swarmed our home and killed off many, did we retreat. No.

Cpt. Shoal: Rychus... *sniff*

Rychus: We are better than this fear. Snekzilla will not come because he trusts us. He trusts us to tear out Pater's throat, remember? He knows we can, and we will.

Rychus: Have you forgotten the old Conglomerate battle speech?

Drago: Ah, I knew you would use this. It's the greatest.

You may have beaten us down.

Rychus: You may have broken our will to live.

Drago: But we will still fight.

Rychus: We are hope, we are the light in the dark, we are this planet's hope.

And we will finish our foes with the strength we have left.

Evil will not remain victorious.

Evil will not continue to hurt.

If I die after finishing evil, so be it.

But we will never let evil rise.

For we are the heroes this world needs.

Sgt. Basilisk: *sniff* S-Sir yes sir! We will repel Pater before this day is through!

Rychus: That's more like it! What do you say, Drago? One last time?

Drago: Oh, I've been itching to do this the entire time!

Both: ALL UNITS, ADVANCE!!
    The final fight is coming right after this one, so strap your epic pants on, because this will be one wild ride!
  • JamezorgJamezorg United Kingdom Join Date: 2016-05-15 Member: 216788Members
    The Battle for the Grand Reef I

Commander Morovad and General Elkavik had scoured the oceans, alongside other survivors of the Lava War, to find and reunite what remained of the Conglomerate. 4th Division supporters had swarmed to the Grand Reef after the Conglomerate’s first defeat in the war, and when the Pater was defeated the remaining 4th Division parasites journeyed there to once again draw power from the radiated biome. A concoction of carar and radioactivity had rendered their tissue green and lumpy, their thoughts irrational, and their resolve stronger than ever. The radioactivity had had an adverse affect on the giant floaters beneath the floating island, as well. They had fallen ill. The island had disappeared beneath the waves like a sinking ship, but it still sat at an angle under the water, above the reef. The trees upon its historic surface were withering and dying in the salty depths, and its rocky edges were falling away. Beneath the shadow of the submerged island scurried the 4th Division, like ants in a nest. They were prepared to fight.

But they could not combat the sheer will and justness of Commander Morovad’s force. The Army of the Aboveworld had been reforged, and this would be their final assault.

Commander Morovad: How many of them do you reckon there are?

Doctor Zakobi: Five hundred? Two thousand? Either way we are gravely outnumbered. I’ve come to know more about the carar than any other in the Conglomerate. And trust me, Morovad, I have never seen anything like this.

General Elkavik: Nor have I. This evil remains unmatched.

Commander Morovad: ... Doctor... When we found you in the Dunes, you spoke of... well, you spoke of whispers.

Doctor Zakobi: Probably just my old, deluded self, to tell you the truth.

Commander Morovad: What did the whispers say to you?

Doctor Zakobi: Well, they told me that there was an enemy in the south. The whispers said that there was an enemy in the green reef, and that it needed to be destroyed as quickly as is possible. Nothing I didn’t already know.

Commander Morovad: Okay... And you've found a cure to the Carar on your adventures, yes?

Doctor Zakobi: I was able to synthesise a cure out of enzymes I extracted from the water. I take vials of the cure wherever I go now. Just in case...

Commander Morovad: Yes, just in case...

General Elkavik: When do we charge?

Commander Morovad: Whenever we’re ready.

General Elkavik: I’ll rally the troops. Alright men! Battle formations, you know the drill! Move it!

*Everybody scurries to their post*

General Elkavik: Well, gentlemen. This is it. The day you’ve all been waiting for. This is going to be our hardest fought battle yet... Okay, listen. I knew the Prime Minister, and I knew him quite well. We weren’t exactly the best of friends, but we were the greatest companions anyone could ever hope for. We were both children during the Crabsquid Rebellion against the DC. The day that N-LAP was formed, we were both children, our parents fighting for control over the Grand Reef. If you went back then and told little me that I’d be fighting alongside Crabsquid to retake the Grand Reef, I would have thrown stones in your face and called you an idiot. But here we are. Now... who’s ready to fight?

*There is a chorus of cheers and battlecries*

Commander Morovad: Moving.

Doctor Zakobi: Scripted?

General Elkavik: From the heart, Zakobi. The heart’s the only script I need.

Commander Morovad: Ready men?! Now! Charge!

General Elkavik: Some of them are clinging onto the bottom of the island! Let me take care of them!

Commander Morovad: Go for it, General.

qgs7nsqdxgzq.png

General Elkavik: Dammit, Morovad! There are a lot of them up here!

Commander Morovad: You'll be fine, Elkavik! You survived the wrath of six dragons, surely you can survive this!

General Elkvaik: I'll try my best, Commander!

bcor36xciyxx.png

Doctor Zakobi: Commander, they're swarming our ranks. We must...

Commander Morovad: Doctor? Are you okay?

Doctor Zakobi: I'm fine... I just... I thought I heard something...

Commander Morovad: Again?

Doctor Zakobi: Don't worry about it. Just... Just keep moving, we can't afford to stop now!

Commander Morovad: You're right. Men of the Conglomerate! Fight on! Fight for your honour and your... wait... Men, incoming from the north!

of8da8gv11fn.png

Lieutenant Jaw: Calm yourself, Commander; we are here to help!

Commander Morovad: W-what?

Lieutenant Jaw: Of course, we'll probably be executed at once when we arrive home, but what the 4th Division are doing is wrong, and what the Prime Minister fought for was right.

Doctor Zakobi: I'm glad some of your kind could see reason, at least.

sefou9ocqcvf.png

General Elkavik: Commander! I and my bonesharks are outnumbered up here! We'll die if we don't get some help!

Lieutenant Jaw: I wouldn't worry too much about being outnumbered, General.

General Elkavik: Easy for you to say, in your little shoals. How can you be so sure we'll make it?

Lieutenant Jaw: Because we definitely didn't come alone...

65o8u90ytd4a.png

57s2hvo8ehgh.png

S.O.A.D.S - 9: Conglomerate, GSCS, this is Special Ops Attack and Defence Unit 9, checking in from the FMMA.

General Elkavik: Oh... Oh, I see.

Commander Morovad: S.O.A.D.S, I'm glad you made an appearance. Help General Elkavik in any way that you can. Doctor Zakobi, stay back whilst I-

*A radiated Crabsquid ambushes Morovad, and digs its claws deep into his flesh*

Doctor Zakobi: Commander!

General Elkavik: What's happening down there?!

Commander Morovad: One of them got me... Dammit, one of them got me!

95olz4ersnky.png

S.O.A.D.S - 11: General, we'll take it from here. Go help out the Commander!

General Elkavik: I mustn't leave my post! Commander, you can make it!

Lieutenant Jaw: He's bleeding badly! You're a doctor, what do we do?!

Doctor Zakobi: There is nothing to be done! He's infected, I know of no way to cure such a disease!

Commander Morovad: Doctor! What about...

Doctor Zakobi: Commander, I won't let you die!

Commander Morovad: Zakobi... You...

General Elkavik: Is... Is he...

Doctor Zakobi: ...

S.O.A.D.S - 4: We're drawing their attention!

r6x2o50jf2t5.png

Doctor Zakobi: Keep it up, S.O.A.D.S!

General Elkavik: ... Zakobi...

Doctor Zakobi: S.O.A.D.S, you need to lure them further and further away! Get them to the Sparse Reef if you can!

ijdwii9qd5w3.png

General Elkavik: Zakobi!

Doctor Zakobi: What?

General Elkavik: They're not going anywhere, Zakobi... We need to get rid of them... For good.

Doctor Zakobi: What are you planning? General!

General Elkavik: The Prime Minister was a dear friend of yours, if my memory serves me rightly. You must know his heroism first hand, if that be the case. Believe me, I wish I could have lived to match such valour, and bravery, but now... now is not the time for speeches, I suppose. I'll tell him you said hi.

Doctor Zakobi: Now General, don't do something stupid!

General Elkavik: That portal's still in there, right? And you said that it runs on Ion Energy? And that these Crabsquid were infected with Ion Energy, radiation and the Carar? Boy, that'd end badly, wouldn't it?

Doctor Zakobi: General, please, there has to be another way!

General Elkavik: Be good, Zakobi.

Doctor Zakobi: Don't do this!

*General Elkavik grabs one of the 4th Division's Crabsquid between his mighty jaws, and begins to swim towards the cave containing the Precursor's deadly machine*

General Elkavik: And Doctor... Promise me one more thing... Promise me that, when this is all over... Well, the Conglomerate needs a leader. Be their leader, Zakobi.

Doctor Zakobi: I... I-I will...

*General Elkavik slithers into the cave. Immediately a bright green light shines from within the cave, and the General's roars engulf the surroundings. The island begins to break; stones begin to fall away, and green light illuminates the holes that they left behind. Elkavik's roars are silences, and the island erupts into a myriad of lime and dark greens. All of the nearby 4th Division Crabsquids begin to wrinkle and die, their green bulbs bursting from the sheer amount of radiation pouring from the explosion. Yet, for some odd and unexplained reason, this explosion had began to purify the surroundings. No longer was the water heavy with the weight of carar and radiation, and no longer did the 4th Division swim here. They were all dissolving like sandcastles come to blows with waves. Elkavik watched as all of the Conglomerate's adversaries crumbled before him into nothing but ashes. Despite all of his sacrifices, one thing was incredibly clear; the battle was won. The Grand Reef was the Conglomerate's once again. The Lava War was won*

Jamezorg wrote: »
    The Battle for the Grand Reef I

Commander Morovad and General Elkavik had scoured the oceans, alongside other survivors of the Lava War, to find and reunite what remained of the Conglomerate. 4th Division supporters had swarmed to the Grand Reef after the Conglomerate’s first defeat in the war, and when the Pater was defeated the remaining 4th Division parasites journeyed there to once again draw power from the radiated biome. A concoction of carar and radioactivity had rendered their tissue green and lumpy, their thoughts irrational, and their resolve stronger than ever. The radioactivity had had an adverse affect on the giant floaters beneath the floating island, as well. They had fallen ill. The island had disappeared beneath the waves like a sinking ship, but it still sat at an angle under the water, above the reef. The trees upon its historic surface were withering and dying in the salty depths, and its rocky edges were falling away. Beneath the shadow of the submerged island scurried the 4th Division, like ants in a nest. They were prepared to fight.

But they could not combat the sheer will and justness of Commander Morovad’s force. The Army of the Aboveworld had been reforged, and this would be their final assault.

Commander Morovad: How many of them do you reckon there are?

Doctor Zakobi: Five hundred? Two thousand? Either way we are gravely outnumbered. I’ve come to know more about the carar than any other in the Conglomerate. And trust me, Morovad, I have never seen anything like this.

General Elkavik: Nor have I. This evil remains unmatched.

Commander Morovad: ... Doctor... When we found you in the Dunes, you spoke of... well, you spoke of whispers.

Doctor Zakobi: Probably just my old, deluded self, to tell you the truth.

Commander Morovad: What did the whispers say to you?

Doctor Zakobi: Well, they told me that there was an enemy in the south. The whispers said that there was an enemy in the green reef, and that it needed to be destroyed as quickly as is possible. Nothing I didn’t already know.

Commander Morovad: Okay... And you've found a cure to the Carar on your adventures, yes?

Doctor Zakobi: I was able to synthesise a cure out of enzymes I extracted from the water. I take vials of the cure wherever I go now. Just in case...

Commander Morovad: Yes, just in case...

General Elkavik: When do we charge?

Commander Morovad: Whenever we’re ready.

General Elkavik: I’ll rally the troops. Alright men! Battle formations, you know the drill! Move it!

*Everybody scurries to their post*

General Elkavik: Well, gentlemen. This is it. The day you’ve all been waiting for. This is going to be our hardest fought battle yet... Okay, listen. I knew the Prime Minister, and I knew him quite well. We weren’t exactly the best of friends, but we were the greatest companions anyone could ever hope for. We were both children during the Crabsquid Rebellion against the DC. The day that N-LAP was formed, we were both children, our parents fighting for control over the Grand Reef. If you went back then and told little me that I’d be fighting alongside Crabsquid to retake the Grand Reef, I would have thrown stones in your face and called you an idiot. But here we are. Now... who’s ready to fight?

*There is a chorus of cheers and battlecries*

Commander Morovad: Moving.

Doctor Zakobi: Scripted?

General Elkavik: From the heart, Zakobi. The heart’s the only script I need.

Commander Morovad: Ready men?! Now! Charge!

General Elkavik: Some of them are clinging onto the bottom of the island! Let me take care of them!

Commander Morovad: Go for it, General.

qgs7nsqdxgzq.png

General Elkavik: Dammit, Morovad! There are a lot of them up here!

Commander Morovad: You'll be fine, Elkavik! You survived the wrath of six dragons, surely you can survive this!

General Elkvaik: I'll try my best, Commander!

bcor36xciyxx.png

Doctor Zakobi: Commander, they're swarming our ranks. We must...

Commander Morovad: Doctor? Are you okay?

Doctor Zakobi: I'm fine... I just... I thought I heard something...

Commander Morovad: Again?

Doctor Zakobi: Don't worry about it. Just... Just keep moving, we can't afford to stop now!

Commander Morovad: You're right. Men of the Conglomerate! Fight on! Fight for your honour and your... wait... Men, incoming from the north!

of8da8gv11fn.png

Lieutenant Jaw: Calm yourself, Commander; we are here to help!

Commander Morovad: W-what?

Lieutenant Jaw: Of course, we'll probably be executed at once when we arrive home, but what the 4th Division are doing is wrong, and what the Prime Minister fought for was right.

Doctor Zakobi: I'm glad some of your kind could see reason, at least.

sefou9ocqcvf.png

General Elkavik: Commander! I and my bonesharks are outnumbered up here! We'll die if we don't get some help!

Lieutenant Jaw: I wouldn't worry too much about being outnumbered, General.

General Elkavik: Easy for you to say, in your little shoals. How can you be so sure we'll make it?

Lieutenant Jaw: Because we definitely didn't come alone...

65o8u90ytd4a.png

57s2hvo8ehgh.png

S.O.A.D.S - 9: Conglomerate, GSCS, this is Special Ops Attack and Defence Unit 9, checking in from the FMMA.

General Elkavik: Oh... Oh, I see.

Commander Morovad: S.O.A.D.S, I'm glad you made an appearance. Help General Elkavik in any way that you can. Doctor Zakobi, stay back whilst I-

*A radiated Crabsquid ambushes Morovad, and digs its claws deep into his flesh*

Doctor Zakobi: Commander!

General Elkavik: What's happening down there?!

Commander Morovad: One of them got me... Dammit, one of them got me!

95olz4ersnky.png

S.O.A.D.S - 11: General, we'll take it from here. Go help out the Commander!

General Elkavik: I mustn't leave my post! Commander, you can make it!

Lieutenant Jaw: He's bleeding badly! You're a doctor, what do we do?!

Doctor Zakobi: There is nothing to be done! He's infected, I know of no way to cure such a disease!

Commander Morovad: Doctor! What about...

Doctor Zakobi: Commander, I won't let you die!

Commander Morovad: Zakobi... You...

General Elkavik: Is... Is he...

Doctor Zakobi: ...

S.O.A.D.S - 4: We're drawing their attention!

r6x2o50jf2t5.png

Doctor Zakobi: Keep it up, S.O.A.D.S!

General Elkavik: ... Zakobi...

Doctor Zakobi: S.O.A.D.S, you need to lure them further and further away! Get them to the Sparse Reef if you can!

ijdwii9qd5w3.png

General Elkavik: Zakobi!

Doctor Zakobi: What?

General Elkavik: They're not going anywhere, Zakobi... We need to get rid of them... For good.

Doctor Zakobi: What are you planning? General!

General Elkavik: The Prime Minister was a dear friend of yours, if my memory serves me rightly. You must know his heroism first hand, if that be the case. Believe me, I wish I could have lived to match such valour, and bravery, but now... now is not the time for speeches, I suppose. I'll tell him you said hi.

Doctor Zakobi: Now General, don't do something stupid!

General Elkavik: That portal's still in there, right? And you said that it runs on Ion Energy? And that these Crabsquid were infected with Ion Energy, radiation and the Carar? Boy, that'd end badly, wouldn't it?

Doctor Zakobi: General, please, there has to be another way!

General Elkavik: Be good, Zakobi.

Doctor Zakobi: Don't do this!

*General Elkavik grabs one of the 4th Division's Crabsquid between his mighty jaws, and begins to swim towards the cave containing the Precursor's deadly machine*

General Elkavik: And Doctor... Promise me one more thing... Promise me that, when this is all over... Well, the Conglomerate needs a leader. Be their leader, Zakobi.

Doctor Zakobi: I... I-I will...

*General Elkavik slithers into the cave. Immediately a bright green light shines from within the cave, and the General's roars engulf the surroundings. The island begins to break; stones begin to fall away, and green light illuminates the holes that they left behind. Elkavik's roars are silences, and the island erupts into a myriad of lime and dark greens. All of the nearby 4th Division Crabsquids begin to wrinkle and die, their green bulbs bursting from the sheer amount of radiation pouring from the explosion. Yet, for some odd and unexplained reason, this explosion had began to purify the surroundings. No longer was the water heavy with the weight of carar and radiation, and no longer did the 4th Division swim here. They were all dissolving like sandcastles come to blows with waves. Elkavik watched as all of the Conglomerate's adversaries crumbled before him into nothing but ashes. Despite all of his sacrifices, one thing was incredibly clear; the battle was won. The Grand Reef was the Conglomerate's once again. The Lava War was won*

Now, get ready for a public service announcement:

After reading the post above, register the name given to the FMMA troops. Cobble it together with the fact they were taking quite the beating. Now, say with me:
    ...oh, those poor soads...

That is all.
  • CalvinTheDiverCalvinTheDiver A place Join Date: 2016-10-08 Member: 222971Members
    Julian was dead already. He came back, but was shadowbanned on arrival.
  • phantomfinchphantomfinch West Philadelphia , born and raised on the playground is where I spent most of my days. Join Date: 2016-09-06 Member: 222128Members
    edited July 2017
    @Skope Finish you photography or so help me I will re break your foot

Edit* if you hate me necroposting this thing or the lack of a conclusion blame the two love birds skope and pater.
  • kingkumakingkuma cancels Work: distracted by Dwarf Fortress Join Date: 2015-09-25 Member: 208137Members
    would it be ok if I played next round?

plz.
  • JamezorgJamezorg United Kingdom Join Date: 2016-05-15 Member: 216788Members
    kingkuma wrote: »
    would it be ok if I played next round?

plz.

The Lava War's pretty much over, as are all wars for the time being. Nothing like this is likely to happen again for a very long time, but I'm certain there will still be some roleplay going on. If you want to get involved in that (and trust me, it's much more fun than a virtual game of Risk) I'm sure @Casual_Player can slot you in somewhere.

Also note: If there is to be another war, it is likely to be in the form of Roleplay, like the Green War was, if you've been around for that long :)
  • kingkumakingkuma cancels Work: distracted by Dwarf Fortress Join Date: 2015-09-25 Member: 208137Members
    Oh- I've got my version if anybody wants to try that

(see my sig)
  • subnauticambriansubnauticambrian U.S. Join Date: 2016-01-19 Member: 211679Members
    edited August 2017
    To all those who carried on after I had left: I salute you. Bravo. Bravo indeed.

[EDIT] In retrospect this sounds a little self-absorbed, I don't mean to imply that I was the sole organizer of all this.