Double Lifepods and Missing Multipurpose Room

EcnahcEcnahc USA Join Date: 2016-03-18 Member: 214400Members
In both the experimental and stable versions of Subnautica the multipurpose room is missing from the construction options. I just got back into the game, so maybe this is correct and you are supposed to find the schematic. If so, how do I do that? Also in the experimental version after loading a save from the same day a second lifepod spawned about 300m from the other. It has it's own beacon and everything, except for a missing communications panel.

Comments

• RequiemfangRequiemfang Join Date: 2015-02-22 Member: 201492Members
    another lifepod spawning certainly is a bug. The MPR on the otherhand missing from the builder is an intended feature. You need to find abandoned seabases and scan the rooms now. There are three bases, one is on the floating island, another is in the purple shroom cave and the other is in the deep grand reef.
  • EcnahcEcnahc USA Join Date: 2016-03-18 Member: 214400Members
  • DrasusDrasus Join Date: 2017-05-16 Member: 230546Members
    Ecnahc wrote: »
    In both the experimental and stable versions of Subnautica the multipurpose room is missing from the construction options. I just got back into the game, so maybe this is correct and you are supposed to find the schematic. If so, how do I do that? Also in the experimental version after loading a save from the same day a second lifepod spawned about 300m from the other. It has it's own beacon and everything, except for a missing communications panel.

Can you check the coords of both lifepods?