Will we get something cool for buying it in early acces mode

2»

Comments

• After_MidnightAfter_Midnight Join Date: 2016-04-17 Member: 215890Members
    "@fwyrl we're not sure about soundtrack, but you can listen to it here: https://soundcloud.com/subnautica" - Obraxis, via Discord

...should be cooked, decomposed and buried. I'm the only one who find this thing ugly?

• gbuzz1216gbuzz1216 Join Date: 2017-03-09 Member: 228771Members
    yomama wrote: »
    OF COURSE. We get to play subnautica in early access.

Hopefully you can get a cutefish pet and also get the finished subnautica game for free!
  • gbuzz1216gbuzz1216 Join Date: 2017-03-09 Member: 228771Members
    ech0gh0st wrote: »
    LeonDOGE wrote: »
    ech0gh0st wrote: »
    Does anyone think we will get something cool for playing this game in early acces.

This little fella, and other stuffs...
    waSXUAg.png?1

No we wont get the cute fish unless you bought the special version

I think the cute fish is a little creepy, just look at it's smile ( make it ten times bigger using that mod thingy )
  • Kouji_SanKouji_San Sr. Hινε Uρкεερεг - EUPT Deputy The Netherlands Join Date: 2003-05-13 Member: 16271Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue
    gbuzz1216 wrote: »
    yomama wrote: »
    OF COURSE. We get to play subnautica in early access.

Hopefully you can get a cutefish pet and also get the finished subnautica game for free!

You've already bought Subnautica. You won't have to repurchase it, once it goes gold (v1.0)
  • 0x6A72320x6A7232 US Join Date: 2016-10-06 Member: 222906Members
    Someone post a necro meme, I'm feeling lazy at the moment. :yawn:
  • TarkannenTarkannen North Carolina Join Date: 2016-08-15 Member: 221304Members
    edited May 2017
    "@fwyrl we're not sure about soundtrack, but you can listen to it here: https://soundcloud.com/subnautica" - Obraxis, via Discord

...should be cooked, decomposed and buried. I'm the only one who find this thing ugly?

If you're talking about the Cuttlefish, then I agree. I know most people like it, and think it's 'totes adorbs', but I for one find the thought of an immortal baby Cthulu always following you around to be unnerving at best, and distressing at worst... :cold_sweat:

We're in the minority @After_Midnight, but believe me, you're not the only one that finds the Cutefish repulsive. :blush:

Now, if we could have a pet Crashfish instead, that I would love to have follow me around. It's so cute, especially when you get into 'aggro' range and it starts squirming itself free of the Crashplant! :love:
  • 0x6A72320x6A7232 US Join Date: 2016-10-06 Member: 222906Members
    Cutefish should only come with if you take it with. Doesn't make sense otherwise. I mean, you hop in your Seamoth, jet off to the Floating island, take a dive into the center and .. he just appears? Not sure what mechanic they're going to go with. If he's a pet, or if he only stops by randomly while you're in the Shallows, that makes sense.
  • TarkannenTarkannen North Carolina Join Date: 2016-08-15 Member: 221304Members
    0x6A7232 wrote: »
    Cutefish should only come with if you take it with. Doesn't make sense otherwise. I mean, you hop in your Seamoth, jet off to the Floating island, take a dive into the center and .. he just appears? Not sure what mechanic they're going to go with. If he's a pet, or if he only stops by randomly while you're in the Shallows, that makes sense.

*whispers* That's because the Cutefish a baby Cthulu... it is everywhere... :grimace:
  • JackeJacke Calgary Join Date: 2017-03-20 Member: 229061Members
    Tarkannen wrote: »
    Now, if we could have a pet Crashfish instead, that I would love to have follow me around. It's so cute, especially when you get into 'aggro' range and it starts squirming itself free of the Crashplant! :love:
    I just wish more of these beasties had 2 eyes. There's a reason large animals have 2 complex eyes: minimum cost for binocular vision. The 1 on the Crashfish and the 4 on most of the others is just creepy. Although a bit of cuteness still clings to the Crashfish.

Of course, the true Hero, the Peeper, has 2 eyes.

• pie1055pie1055 Join Date: 2016-12-05 Member: 224603Members
    edited May 2017
    Jacke wrote: »

Unless that's just one specially developed eye that can look in two directions at the same time, with all the rods and back-of-the-eye stuff just hanging out in the middle.
  • ReeferLeviathanReeferLeviathan Wherever the Koosh is Join Date: 2017-04-22 Member: 229858Members
    Can I still get a pet cutefish if i buy the game now? I find it oddly amusing...
  • AvimimusAvimimus Join Date: 2016-03-28 Member: 214968Members
    Yes. We are still in early access.

I just hope we'll be able to pick it up and put it in a fish tank... (if we get tired of it). We used to be able to pick the darn thing up - but now it just gets tickled if you try!
  • CaptainFearlessCaptainFearless CO, US Join Date: 2016-12-14 Member: 224941Members
    Myrm wrote: »
    We get free access to the pre-release of Subnautica II >.<

Yea people aren't gonna know what the versions of past updates were like, and how they changed the game so much!
  • Kouji_SanKouji_San Sr. Hινε Uρкεερεг - EUPT Deputy The Netherlands Join Date: 2003-05-13 Member: 16271Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue
    edited May 2017
    pie1055 wrote: »
    Jacke wrote: »

Unless that's just one specially developed eye that can look in two directions at the same time, with all the rods and back-of-the-eye stuff just hanging out in the middle.

The Peeper has quite an eye catc...

The Peeper can look in many a dire...

The Peeper always has it's on y...

Meh forget it... I lost sight of what I was trying to do here. But... :trollface: Did ya see what I did there :smirk:
  • CaptainFearlessCaptainFearless CO, US Join Date: 2016-12-14 Member: 224941Members
    edited May 2017
    Bugzapper wrote: »
    Subnautica snow globe or a Reaper Bobblehead. ;)

Problem solved.

A steam user who goes by the name of WednesdayMadness actually made 2 Subnautica snow globes, and I think they are amazing! It is like a mini aquarium terrarium, where life keeps on continuing and you can just watch it forever.pocci3cs0rw0.png
    ignexfx576bb.png

I don't know how to spoiler the images IM SORRY :pensive:
    Just throw the images inbetween [ spoiler] tags (or use the sixth icon from the left (pull down menu , third option))