The Lava War Thread

Comments

• Casual_PlayerCasual_Player That...is a really good question Join Date: 2016-08-30 Member: 221875Members
    HAL was locked on his office. He never liked being interrupted while working. For now, he needed to see where to move his forces now. This needed to be coordinated with the new commander of the GSCS forces, since Bite left.
    He dropped the pen and the magnifying glass on the table. It would get time to get used to the biters’ new commander, and the fact the Prime Minister won that duel by killing Bite’s daughter was eating through him.

He demanded another trial with the High Council. Denied, again and again. He was about to make another request when he heard knocking on his door.

“I’m occupied”

“Then I suggest you find the time for me, still-General HAL. Open the door”

HAL got up from his chair, and opened the passage, allowing a High Councilour, this one only identified as “Casual”, to enter his office.

“I felt the need to come here, HAL, to give you some recent developments. I always believe a person-to-person interaction to be more efficient than using na intermediate to do the job. Now, you may sit.”

HAL felt his hatred growing by the moment. The High Council wasn’t liked, but everything that was tried to be done, either legal activists and assassinations, all failed. It didn’t helped the High Council was the elite of the elite, on physical, psychological, mental, and other ways. They were the top of the FMMA society, and they new it. Activists and many other speakers were forcibly summoned to a public debate with a High Counciour, only to be systematically defeated and, in some cases,humiliated, if the Councilour felt this so-called “reformist” was so arrogant he or she would only learn the lesson on a more hard way.

The “The Door is open, so GO change the world without AID from anyone else” hás been proved to be extremely effective. The time when one of these activists were eaten by a Reaper while navigating the Void was met with outrage by many. The High Council answer was: “she went swimming on a Pound full of Reapers. You people know, the big, carnivorous and territorial predators that are our good neighboors? She new the risks, and now you people are demanding revenge? Based on what? A carnivore hás eaten something invading it’s territory. Of course it would end badly. I suggest you let this event die on it’s own. Now, get out of here, before my patiece to your stupidity ends.”

From the very few, the most sucessful case of a High Councilour being defeated on this way was made by Dr. Himmelreich. The citizenry never new a High Councilour could be so happy to be defeated that way, and the now-doctor was rewarded, with his points be accepted and adopted by the rest of the FMMA, ater some needed adaptations.
    Trying to hide his shaking, HAL sit and awaited for the visitor to continue.

“There won’t be another trial.”

“Why?”

Assuming the posture of a very patient parent talking to a very stubborn child, “Casual” continued:

“The Trial by Combat is a recognized right of the accused. When invoked, it automatically voids testimonies and previous sentences of that case, exchanging them to the binary win/lose on a duel to the death. The Prime Minister’s champion won the combat without breaking a single rule. By that winning, the Prime Minister was declared innocent of the accusations”

“In WHAT WORLD that can be taken as a victory? The poor girl was slaughtered there”

“That was a victory, General, because, at the end of the match, the P.M. Champion lived, while his opponent died. And may I remind you, if that mob managed to kill the Prime Minister, you, General, would be arrested for dereliction of duty. After all, while the jurisdiction of that arena was combined, you were still responsible for the security of everyone there, at least for the FMMA part.” Casual finished, and his face showed amusement for the General’s situation.

HAL was growling with anger. Without thinking, he leaped from his chair, his blades full exposed and shinning with energy, aiming for the High Councilour’s head.

Casual, without dropping his smirk, took a step back, and clutched HAL’s arms with his hands. Then, proceeded to squeeze them, making his fingers touch the General’s bones.

HAL screamed and trashed. He tried to headbutt the Councilour, but his opponent, while laughing, waited, and bite off one of the General’s ears. HAL was released from the superior grip, only to lose balance and fall, breaking his desk. Casual walked over and crouched above the General, and started beating the soldier without giving pause. HAL was defeated.

The Councilour closed his hand around the General’s throat, squeezing it while lifting the soldier off the ground. Dropping the smile, Casual spoke softly:

“General, I understand you. There is an old saying about revenge: If you plan on it, dig two graves. All of the High Council is aware of what happened. We know you regarded Bite high, but there was nothing you could do to stop him from seeking his vengeance. So, stop beating yourself because of it. You did all you could do. And that is what you must keep in mind”

The grip vanished, and with a loud thud, General HAL dropped unceremoniously to the ground. Casual continued:
    “And we received a report, General. Bite is still alive, and he managed to kill both the Prime Minister and his chosen Champion. In time, he may return. But it is for him to decide. Until then, don’t contact him. You need to focus on winning this war.”

And, with that, the High Councilour left the room, leaving HAL alone with his thoughts.
  • phantomfinchphantomfinch West Philadelphia , born and raised on the playground is where I spent most of my days. Join Date: 2016-09-06 Member: 222128Members
    I place reenforcments on IG2 and move up my 8 biter army with the FMMA death stack

• phantomfinchphantomfinch West Philadelphia , born and raised on the playground is where I spent most of my days. Join Date: 2016-09-06 Member: 222128Members
    edited April 2017
    Entrance A front lines, reaper and crabsquid front

Bite "such destruction, and all for what? The life of a ruler and the ultimate weapon. Huh, don't worry Anna I'm going to get you"

Dr Claw "Excuse me? Aren't you suppose to be on the other side of the lava zone, how did you get here? Wait... I'm so sorry sir I didn't recognise you!"

Bite "At ease soldiers, I don't really like the formality anymore, it reminds me of Her."

Claw "So sorry sir... I mean Bite"

Bite "Say doctor, where do you stand on the civil war your government have going on?"

Claw "I don't really know myself, my brother went and joined the prime minister when he went to the blood kelp but my parents were glad when he got killed in that cave collapse accident. You were there weren't you? Please can you share some detail, I feel incomplete without knowing how he died and all the news has been filtered so tough I hardly heard about his death at first"

Bite "It was me who killed him, I killed them all"

Claw "WHAT? How, no why could you ever do that?"

Bite "The same reason why you asked for how he died, to feel solace after losing a loved one."

Claws "I'm sorry but I'm just in shock at the moment, my world is just crashing down at the moment. Meeting my brothers killer isn't just something that happens everyday"

Bite "I know the feeling soldier, imagine my feeling when the czar wanted to turn the thermal plant into a weapon"

Claw "Eh? What's a czar?"

Bite "Oh boy, well it's a long tale so might as well bring out the good vodka"

*One origin story later*

Claw "So you single handily created this entire cavern system, destroyed an giant precursor battle mech and convert a kingdom to accept communism within three years? Are you sure that Biter Vodka is safe to drink"

Bite "You want proof, il show you"

Bite stands up from his seat and faces towards the distant lava castle. Claw stares in both anticipation and confusion.

Bite "ANNA SING FOR ME!"

The entire entrance reverberates with the song, it was a mixture of both happiness and sadness, anger and calm. It was surreal but Bite wasn't even fazed by noise, it was like he had heard it a thousand times before but he still listen each time, Claw saw a single manly tear drop from the General's eye. Then the song ceased

Claw "So your wife is really that machine, but how are you going to get her out if it was a one way system"

Bite "Who said anything about getting her out?"

Bite then swam strait towards the castle, strait into the enemy defences, but he wasn't even afraid, he just has a happy grin on his face. Suddenly a small group of biter swam directly overhead of Claw, carrying a FMMA style cargo case. Whatever Bite was doing, it was going to happen at the castle.
  • Casual_PlayerCasual_Player That...is a really good question Join Date: 2016-08-30 Member: 221875Members
    Reinforcements:

@Skope - 3 armies

@Enderguy059 - 2 armies

@the_mariner - 3 armies
    edited April 2017
    Bites retirement: The family reunion.

Bite and his KGB unit managed to use an ancient escape route to enter the lava castle, from what he could see from the outside Pater had taken residence in the crater that was created by the thermal plant blast. bite never got a good look at him but he could feel the sickness in the surrounding water.

As they enter the lava castle they squad spot a Royal guards men patrolling the tunnels of the structure.

Bite "Enemy patrol, two lizzys, let them pass and move the objective into the thermal plant"

KGB commander "Will co General"

As the squad travel further down into the castle, the tunnels turn from basalt and flowing magma to fine marble and tiled flooring

Bite "commander be advised that we have entered the lowest wing of the castle, thermal plant emtrence should by 20 meters to the north west. Looks like the lizzys stay clear of this place, I would too"

Commander "Copy that general Squad seven still has package sacure and power is still operational, proceeding to objective

The squad swim carefull through the derelict structure as Bite finds himself face to face with the all too familiar basalt door. It opens with a crack and the group clear the room. In the middle of the room lies a war table cluttered with ancient scrolls and styalised unit prices for an ancient war long forgotten by Bite

Commander "General permission to exstract some of these locations to pre revolution Empire cashes?"

Bite "Denied, let dead empires rest. We're here for the thermal plant."

Bite traverses through that secret tunnel once again, he feels the constant build up in pressure in his temples and the rising heat burn his scales, but he was OK with it.

Commander "General I recommend we turn back, the volcanic chamber would kill us if we continue"

Bite "nonsense, you just need to learn how to speak with the pressure and move though it with ease."

The group continue though the tunnel until they come across the facility, all access ports were closed and the green glow was hardly noticeable.

Bite "Anna iv come back, please could you open the door for me and my men."

Anna "Voice recognition identified, General Bite of the Czars royal guard. Deactivating airlocks and flooding compartments with water. Welcome home honey, how has Katyusha been? I'm so proud of her"

Bite "please can we talk about family matters without my soldiers present, iv come to deliver you a gift. But first please send my men back to the nearest cashe. Its urgent"

Anna "Sure thing, activating Teleporter"

The KGB is suddenly poofed out of the room in a warpers Teleporter bubble

Bite "Anna I'm sorry, Katyusha is dead, my Ally killed her infrount of my eyes and fled into the night"

Anna "shoooosh Bite, it's ok you did the best you could. A biters life is short, you either starve or die on the battle field. I'm proud of her and you both, did you at least bring her"

Bite "Yes, just as you requested when we blew this place up."

Anna "That's great, ill fire up the consciousness transfer and we'll be united once again."

Bite "Yes we will, we'll be one great family again"

Bite opens the box transported by the KGB to reveal Katyusha's grave, she rest peacefully on a GCSC flag but the stasis field built into the box prevented her brain from decaying from the lack of oxygen.

• SkopeSkope Wouldn't you like to know ;) Join Date: 2016-06-07 Member: 218212Members
    Won't be long now. Give me a little longer.
  • kingkumakingkuma cancels Work: distracted by Dwarf Fortress Join Date: 2015-09-25 Member: 208137Members
    Xdbkq 312-117. F'j pbkafkd vlr x zxob mxzhxdb tfqe pljb jfppflk-zofqfzxi cfbia rmdoxabp, xilkdpfab lkb qexq exp ybbk efdeiv obnrbpqba lk vlro ybexic. Mibxpb jxoh lrq qeb zlloafkxqbp vlr tfpe clo fq ql yb aolmmba lcc, xka fq tfii xoofsb sfx buqbokxi mexpb grjm fjjbafxqbiv.

No offence, but that code was incredibly easy to crack. Try a virginere's cypher, and send the keyword through a message next time.
    kingkuma wrote: »
    Xdbkq 312-117. F'j pbkafkd vlr x zxob mxzhxdb tfqe pljb jfppflk-zofqfzxi cfbia rmdoxabp, xilkdpfab lkb qexq exp ybbk efdeiv obnrbpqba lk vlro ybexic. Mibxpb jxoh lrq qeb zlloafkxqbp vlr tfpe clo fq ql yb aolmmba lcc, xka fq tfii xoofsb sfx buqbokxi mexpb grjm fjjbafxqbiv.

No offence, but that code was incredibly easy to crack. Try a virginere's cypher, and send the keyword through a message next time.

Or a salted code could work.
  • Nautical_NickNautical_Nick Australia Join Date: 2016-06-12 Member: 218444Members
    edited April 2017

Or a salted code could work.

Thanks for the ideas! I will try and relay them as soon as possible ;) !
  • ResolutionBlazeResolutionBlaze The Dunes Join Date: 2016-04-06 Member: 215392Members
    Moving for @ResolutionBlaze

- Deploy 1 stalker at IG

- Move 1 Reaper OG-IG

- Move 1 Stalker E2-C

I had a hundred and fifty seven notifications. Sorry I didn't see my tags.
  • SkopeSkope Wouldn't you like to know ;) Join Date: 2016-06-07 Member: 218212Members

- Deploy 1 stalker at IG

- Move 1 Reaper OG-IG

- Move 1 Stalker E2-C

No problem.

- Deploy 1 stalker at IG

- Move 1 Reaper OG-IG

- Move 1 Stalker E2-C

That's ok. I hope the move is good for whatever you planned.
    It's time.

A message to all Spine Eels and Dragons.

iuwwouggke2q.gif
    Skope wrote: »
    It's time.

iuwwouggke2q.gif

I looked over it, if pater makes a certain move then he could actually turn the war around.
    I'm not going to disclose it because then it wouldn't be fair but il give you a clue.
    Death stacking

- Deploy 1 stalker at IG

- Move 1 Reaper OG-IG

- Move 1 Stalker E2-C

That's ok. I hope the move is good for wha
    It's time.

iuwwouggke2q.gif

I looked over it, if pater makes a certain move then he could actually turn the war around.
    I'm not going to disclose it because then it wouldn't be fair but il give you a clue.
    Death stacking

Hm, really?
    edited April 2017
    I'll place all three Crabsnakes on O3

I'll move all other Crabsnakes up the tunnel.

With the EPCA, I'll attack C3 with all units, including the Reefbacks on EC.

(I guess I'll move for @the_mariner 'cause I might as well since I'm organizing this attack)

I'll place all units on EC, move all other Reefbacks up the tunnel, and attack with the UCR
    General Drago: Commander Rychus, do you copy?

Commander Rychus: Loud and clear Drago.

Drago: Are we a go on Operation Brotherhood?

Rychus: I guess so, yeah...

Drago: What's wrong? You don't sound like your usual self.

Rychus: It's just that... we've been fighting for a long time. And before this war, I stood for peace and nonviolence. Now look at me, look at my soldiers. We've been slaughtering creatures for ages now. And I'm old, I've seen this cycle of violence too many times for me to have a clear conscience. I don't want to abandon the rest of the surface creatures, but I might have to, should I be unable to lead for much longer. Stress ages fish, and I'm stressed at all time. I must be well past my prime to fight in a war as bloody as this one. I just want it to end...

Drago: Oh... boy... you've been carrying that around for a while now, haven't you?

Rychus: You think?

Drago: But, uh, look on the bright side of things.

Rychus: You mean look at the lava, where I see skeletons of fish I never knew, but murdered anyway?! Maybe you mean the corpses of my fallen brothers who are melting at the lavaside?! Is that it! Because if you think that's bright, you've lived a dark life, Crabsnake!

Drago: ...

Rychus: I, I apologize. I've grown tired and weary of this. I wish with all my heart for this war to end.

Drago: It's fine. I'm tired too. But here, we make a stand against a monster who does not believe in peace. Here, we take the crown from the corrupt father that created us, and pilot our own destinies. That's the bright side, even if you don't believe it is.

Drago: Because when we take this territory, Pater Aestus will see us, and will know that we're coming for him. I hope to see his face, and realize it's time for his monarchy to end, and our just reign to begin. And he will fear you for that, fear me for that, fear the Crabsquids, the Reapers, the Machines, and everyone else who stands with us.

Rychus: You're right. Justice must come upon Pater. He plans on taking us down all by himself, but I know that he can't. He is by himself, only supported by himself. Together, we will take down Pater, because we have our allies who will support us. A single strand cannot compare to woven creation.

Drago: Couldn't have said it better myself! Now, are you ready to launch Operation Brotherhood?

Rychus: Absolutely! Let's take our war to the tyrant!

Both: ALL UNITS, CHARGE!!
    I'll place all three Crabsnakes on O3

I'll move all other Crabsnakes up the tunnel.

With the EPCA, I'll attack C3 with all units, including the Reefbacks on EC.

(I guess I'll move for @the_mariner 'cause I might as well since I'm organizing this attack)

I'll place all units on EC, move all other Reefbacks up the tunnel, and attack with the UCR
    General Drago: Commander Rychus, do you copy?

Commander Rychus: Loud and clear Drago.

Drago: Are we a go on Operation Brotherhood?

Rychus: I guess so, yeah...

Drago: What's wrong? You don't sound like your usual self.

Rychus: It's just that... we've been fighting for a long time. And before this war, I stood for peace and nonviolence. Now look at me, look at my soldiers. We've been slaughtering creatures for ages now. And I'm old, I've seen this cycle of violence too many times for me to have a clear conscience. I don't want to abandon the rest of the surface creatures, but I might have to, should I be unable to lead for much longer. Stress ages fish, and I'm stressed at all time. I must be well past my prime to fight in a war as bloody as this one. I just want it to end...

Drago: Oh... boy... you've been carrying that around for a while now, haven't you?

Rychus: You think?

Drago: But, uh, look on the bright side of things.

Rychus: You mean look at the lava, where I see skeletons of fish I never knew, but murdered anyway?! Maybe you mean the corpses of my fallen brothers who are melting at the lavaside?! Is that it! Because if you think that's bright, you've lived a dark life, Crabsnake!

Drago: ...

Rychus: I, I apologize. I've grown tired and weary of this. I wish with all my heart for this war to end.

Drago: It's fine. I'm tired too. But here, we make a stand against a monster who does not believe in peace. Here, we take the crown from the corrupt father that created us, and pilot our own destinies. That's the bright side, even if you don't believe it is.

Drago: Because when we take this territory, Pater Aestus will see us, and will know that we're coming for him. I hope to see his face, and realize it's time for his monarchy to end, and our just reign to begin. And he will fear you for that, fear me for that, fear the Crabsquids, the Reapers, the Machines, and everyone else who stands with us.

Rychus: You're right. Justice must come upon Pater. He plans on taking us down all by himself, but I know that he can't. He is by himself, only supported by himself. Together, we will take down Pater, because we have our allies who will support us. A single strand cannot compare to woven creation.

Drago: Couldn't have said it better myself! Now, are you ready to launch Operation Brotherhood?

Rychus: Absolutely! Let's take our war to the tyrant!

Both: ALL UNITS, CHARGE!!

Ok, will roll the dices.
  • the_marinerthe_mariner US of A Join Date: 2016-12-29 Member: 225653Members
    FIELD REPORT PHLX/89P/031 – PHALANX UNIT:
    OPERATION: TIP OF THE SPEAR is a go.

After our failure in taking out that Spine Eel battalion, we thought that the UCR would be executing TIP OF THE SPEAR, or, as they're calling it, Operation Brotherhood, alone. However, a week ago, one of my scouts located a previously undiscovered passageway through which we could reach the area of operations.

The plan is as follows: as Drago and his soldiers mount a frontal assault on a high-ranking Sea Dragon and Spine Eel squadron stationed within the inner chamber, Phalanx will head through the passageway and come out from behind. We'll attack from the rear and completely disrupt the enemy formation.

If we achieve our objective, not only will we gain a critical foothold in the Lava Zone and also severely disrupt the Imperial command structure, but we'll also be one step closer to bringing General Bonecruncher and DJ Ampeel home. Although he may be crippled, I have full faith Bonecruncher will help us turn the tide of the war; not only is he a charismatic leader and a brilliant tactician, he'll never give up, even in the face of overwhelming odds.

And even if we lose, we'll keep on fighting. We'll fight to the last fish and the last grain of sand. We'll fight not for ourselves, but for all our brothers and sisters, and if we should die...

...then we should all die together.

May the tides bless us on this day. Rychus out.
    Forgot. @Skope, pick a number. 1 to 10.
    Battle Report:

UCR+EPCA vs Lava Empire at C3

Report: https://rolz.org/dr?room=Subnautica

UCR = 12 crabsnakes

EPCA = 3 Reefbacks

Faction Powers:

UCR = have a 1/10 summon the ancient god Snekzilla. If this happens, then they automatically win the engagement.

EPCA= "Shell Shock" = The will of the reefbacks is unbreakable, as is their armor. EPCA gains a +3 to any defending dice role value. - Not appliable on attacks. Reefbacks are treated as normal units.

Dice rolls:

Chosen value for Snekzilla = 8

Dice roll for Snekzilla = 8

SNEKILLA SUMMONED. LAVA EMPIRE LOSES C3. TERRITORY IS OCCUPIED BY 12 CRABSNAKES AND 3 REEFBACKS
  • Nautical_NickNautical_Nick Australia Join Date: 2016-06-12 Member: 218444Members

I guess its now my role to take on @Enderguy059 's actions. But, hes planning something so he might just be taking his time in the matter.

I guess its now my role to take on @Enderguy059 's actions. But, hes planning something so he might just be taking his time in the matter.

He said something like that. Let's wait for him.
  • Enderguy059Enderguy059 Australia Join Date: 2015-10-15 Member: 208486Members

I'm fine thanks, I honestly couldn't be arsed to make it difficult. Just go along with the fact that it was an encoded message specifically for 312-117.

I place two troops on IG1. I move 1 from C2 to OG, move 1 from C3 to IG1, move 1 from IG1 to IG2 and move 6 from IG1 to EC.

/Operation Log-10\

Most creatures experience a slight tingling feeling when they first experience a phase jump. Pumice, on the other hand, felt like he was going to throw up.

Noble Cleanser: Are you OK?

Pvt. Pumice: No... it's fine.. I can hold it in... What did you mean when you told Counter Blast that he would be "the most noticeable individual to the Agent Forces and the Aboveworld Alliance?"

Noble Cleanser: (Types in some coordinates into a holographic claw PDA) Protocol dictates that every instance of Precursor technology must be registered into the Agent Consensus, which is done by forcefully downloaded a tracking module into the mainframe. Once registered, we can trace their position, so I can easily see him even from our farthest moon.

Pvt. Pumice: Really? Where is he now?

Noble Cleanser: Currently hanging around the Lost River entrance, no doubt waiting until Pater forgets about our escape. For now, I'd recommend that you stand back; my delivery should be arriving at any moment now.

(A Warper Phasegate appears in front of the duo, producing a small Precursor cube before dissipating)

Pvt. Pumice: Holy! ... What is that?

Noble Cleanser: A field modification station. Used to equip Warpers with new upgrades in remote locations.

Pvt. Pumice: Huh. What did you order for yourself?

Noble Cleanser: (Swims over the cube, which unfurls from the top and begins to integrate itself into him) A hologram projection module, Merciful-Grade surgery equipment, and enhanced EMP shielding components. You could probably guess which one I personally vouched for.

:Upgrade Complete:

Noble Cleanser: Perfect. I expect Skyros to receive a nasty shock once he finds his main method of attack to be nullified.

Pvt. Pumice: Hey uh, Noble? I don't think the cube worked properly.

Noble Cleanser: Oh?

Pvt Pumice: It left this thing on the ground. (Picks it up) Not sure if you're supposed to absorb it or not, but...

Noble Cleanser: Wait a second. Turn that device over.

(Pumice turns it upside down)

A communications link? Something tells me that I'm not going to like this?

Pvt. Pumice: Hey, I thought you guys had the fanciest communications system on this planet?

Noble Cleanser: We did, until your old boss decided to deactivate the Lava Castle. So unless there are no agents within a considerably small radius outside of a commlink hub, you're essentially sending something akin to what the FMMA called a telegram. If anything, our Director, the Agent Prime, probably want's me to reestablish the hub just for the sake of the war.

(The device is switched on, displaying a miniature hologram of the Agent Prime)

Agent Prime: Ah, Noble Cleanser. I see that the package we sent you was safely received.

Noble Cleanser: No doubt, Director, unless you think I'm Skyros using these new upgrades to gain leverage on you.

Agent Prime: Correct, although this link's current coordinates hardly match up with that Crabsquid's, meaning that you did a good job in registering him to our central database. I've sent his live coordinate data to the other war parties to ensure they are not preyed upon by him. Anyways, I wish to check up on your progress. How close are you to saving Gen. Bonecruncher?

Noble Cleanser: I've managed to befriend this Lava Lizard here, who has agreed to support our cause in exchange for sanctuary in the Safe Shallows for both him and his future family.

Agent Prime: Very well. I must admit, as much as it pains me to say this, but you're going to have to send him up ahead; your original mission has been put on hold.

Noble Cleanser: Wait, what?
    edited April 2017
    Reinforcements

@PaterAestus

- 3 Spine Eels

- 1 Lava Lizard
  • PaterAestusPaterAestus Join Date: 2017-01-03 Member: 225985Members
    edited May 2017
    It is time for you to fulfill your agreement, Ampeels.

No more will you sit idly by as my troops are killed.

It is time to use your, unique talents.

REINFORCEMENTS

I place all three Spine Eels on O2, as well as the the Lava Lizard.

MOVEMENTS

I make no movements.

ATTACKS

I attack EC in Entrance B with the Ampeel on C2, by using "Discharge"

" Discharge ( An attack that kills all in the enemies in an adjacent area. By using this power, any troops that were with the Ampeel are also killed. Only the Ampeel survives. Can only be used once per turn. Does not affect Reapers, Reefbacks, or Cyclops)"

This gets rid of all Biters and PRAWN suits. The Cyclops is unaffected.

I attack EC in Entrance B with the units on O2.

And finally, I use my ability, "Hail to the King Baby" (Remind me to change it's name.)

"Hail to the King Baby", one unit from na enemy faction is converted into a unheard/ khara. Can only be used one a turn.

I use it on the Lava Larva on D2.
  • Enderguy059Enderguy059 Australia Join Date: 2015-10-15 Member: 208486Members
    Huh, didn't know that the Larvae were allies of the Aboveworld.

Can't take it back, dear pater.