Favorite build spot removed

FluffersFluffers United States Join Date: 2015-05-22 Member: 204749Members
8tkpmuadwp7c.jpg

RIP in pieces best first base location in the game, you will be dearly missed. Ripped apart to become part of the transition to the new crag field biome, leaving me unable to build on the large, flat surface you once provided.

:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(

Comments

• RezcaRezca United States Join Date: 2016-04-28 Member: 216078Members
    Fluffers wrote: »
    8tkpmuadwp7c.jpg

RIP in pieces best first base location in the game, you will be dearly missed. Ripped apart to become part of the transition to the new crag field biome, leaving me unable to build on the large, flat surface you once provided.

I feel your pain. That kelp forest had some great spots to build on, though at least totally flat surfaces aren't as important now that we've got longer base stilts (However it's caused some issues of its own... Like multipurpose rooms magically deciding they don't want to stack or attach when before they could)

I've had one of my favorite spots to build removed as well, that cave at the bottom of the Aurora's front section? Yeah. R.I.P. two thirds of the ILZ, your stretching across the map and giving players freedom of choice will be missed.
  • BossblasterBossblaster None Join Date: 2017-02-17 Member: 228004Members
    Fluffers wrote: »
    8tkpmuadwp7c.jpg

Why would they get rid of that spot?! It was literally the best place to start building a base!

• SubnaticbroV2SubnaticbroV2 Join Date: 2017-04-24 Member: 229918Members
    It is, all the noobs will scream, "WHERE DO I BUILD MY BASE NOOWWWWWW!!!!" Then we will laugh then head to the Inactive lava zone.
  • JackeJacke Calgary Join Date: 2017-03-20 Member: 229061Members
    Bummer that that got removed, dude. I know I'd be upset if my sweet spot for a Centre Base got mangled.

Unfortunately I can't place that location? Do you have the coordinates for it?