Attack for the Sea Dragon

OwnzYuOwnzYu Join Date: 2017-04-27 Member: 230014Members
The sea dragon would grab the cyclops with its tentacles and shoot fire balls at it.

Comments

• mikeloevenmikeloeven Join Date: 2017-04-14 Member: 229623Members
    edited April 2017
    The Sea Dragon is already incredibly dangerous and overpowered and the devs still refused to provide any decent weapon modules to the community so no I'm against anything that makes creatures more dangerous than they already are especially with the limited defensive capabilities the player is restricted to. the last time I encountered the dragon it completely ignored the effects of Voryex torpedos
  • ShuttleBugShuttleBug USA Join Date: 2017-03-15 Member: 228943Members
    mikeloeven wrote: »
    The Sea Dragon is already incredibly dangerous and overpowered and the devs still refused to provide any decent weapon modules to the community so no I'm against anything that makes creatures more dangerous than they already are especially with the limited defensive capabilities the player is restricted to. the last time I encountered the dragon it completely ignored the effects of Voryex torpedos

I would like a difficluty setting at the start of the world where you could make the game harder or easier. Personally, I find the game and it's enemy's really easy, so like a hard mode where everything does more damage and fragments are limited would be nice. Then again, there are some things in this game that are very difficult and should be tweaked to fit the current game difficulty.
  • Kouji_SanKouji_San Sr. Hινε Uρкεερεг - EUPT Deputy The Netherlands Join Date: 2003-05-13 Member: 16271Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue
    edited April 2017
    Wouldn't it be neat to have an actual boss battle with the beast... You know now to beat it but to daze it so you can get it's treasures...

meh would kinda look unnatural and sSubnautica is all about that ey