Is anyone else having problems posting screenshots?

SlinkySlim666SlinkySlim666 Panama City, Florida Join Date: 2017-02-27 Member: 228333Members
I cant post screenshots on here anymore, it either says upload failed or posts but just has a bunch of text with (img) at each end.

Comments

• garathgarath Texas Join Date: 2017-02-08 Member: 227730Members
    edited April 2017
    vhvh04gqa2t5.jpg

Testing.

Looking at a couple of threads, I noticed it posted the URL of the image (screenshot) instead of the image. But it worked for me just now.
  • SlinkySlim666SlinkySlim666 Panama City, Florida Join Date: 2017-02-27 Member: 228333Members
  • SlinkySlim666SlinkySlim666 Panama City, Florida Join Date: 2017-02-27 Member: 228333Members
    Oh now it wants to work..
  • phantomfinchphantomfinch West Philadelphia , born and raised on the playground is where I spent most of my days. Join Date: 2016-09-06 Member: 222128Members
  • DaveyNYDaveyNY Schenectady, NY Join Date: 2016-08-30 Member: 221903Members
    edited April 2017
    @phantomfinch ... Just perhaps, that particular image is a bit over the top for the forums...

Don't ya think.
  • phantomfinchphantomfinch West Philadelphia , born and raised on the playground is where I spent most of my days. Join Date: 2016-09-06 Member: 222128Members
    DaveyNY wrote: »
    @phantomfinch ... Just perhaps, that particular image is a bit over the top for the forums...

Don't ya think.

Well a rick roll was a bit too old school

Don't ya think.

Perhaps, but it would have been a lot less offensive.

Don't ya think.

Its a meme, satire, it not like I spouting n***** n***** n***** on every page.

Don't ya think.

Its a meme, satire, it not like I spouting n***** n***** n***** on every page.

Yall crack me up lol
    Children...
    Where ? lol
  • NerdyEricNerdyEric Join Date: 2016-11-15 Member: 223876Members
    Children...

A: You say with a profile picture of a minion sticking his tongue out and B: this is a 13+ forum
    True That ...

But you'll never see me post something that is knowingly as offensive, as what the finch posted above.
    True That ...

But you'll never see me post something that is knowingly as offensive, as what the finch posted above.

I dont understand what is offensive about that gif.
    edited April 2017
    True That ...

Call me a child ay? Could a child rip out a sheeps heart and dissect if for SCIENCE?

Gore warning
    Before dissection
    e97dwxbmsaez.jpg

The dissection
    hb93xai3e32f.jpg

Me sowing the heart back together and saving the sheeps life

See it just doesn't have the same effect

Btw it really isn't stated in the terms and conditions if organ dissection is ok, if not I could just remove the images. Please don't give me another warning.
  • EnglishInfidelEnglishInfidel Canada Join Date: 2016-07-04 Member: 219533Members
    True That ...

You're in this thread complaining about being offended too? Holy crap. You really aren't ready for the internet. Welcome to big school.
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=4gABcliYGrw

The only thing even remotely offensive about @Phantomfinch is all his anime love. But guess what, that's just too bad for me.

(By the way, my girlfriend's 13 year old kid just did the whole dissection of an eyeball thing at school. Sounded badass. All I ever did was frogs.)
    edited April 2017
    Heh...

I apparently have a stalker now.

Anyway...

Finch posted a whopper of a pic with the "N" word very prominently displayed, and as much as I love a good meme, that particular one is best left to the backwaters of the internet... which this forum isn't.
    It's considered quite offensive and really doesn't need to be used around here.

I have no problem with Finch's other quirks and find his anime quite amusing.
    I wasn't dinging him, just that one particular post.

BTW: I've been delving into the underbelly of the internet since the early nineties, when it was still mostly only accessible by the government and a few colleges.
    I've probably forgotten more about it than you ever know, so let's just agree to ignore each other from now on.
    edited April 2017
    True That ...

You're in this thread complaining about being offended too? Holy crap. You really aren't ready for the internet. Welcome to big school.
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=4gABcliYGrw

The only thing even remotely offensive about @Phantomfinch is all his anime love. But guess what, that's just too bad for me.

(By the way, my girlfriend's 13 year old kid just did the whole dissection of an eyeball thing at school. Sounded badass. All I ever did was frogs.)

How am I offensive, I'm just showing my appreciation for Japanese culture, I'm actually the least offensive person here, such racists.

Also your girlfriend is a boss, anything including eyes and il faint but organs are ok.
  • EnglishInfidelEnglishInfidel Canada Join Date: 2016-07-04 Member: 219533Members
    edited April 2017
    Don't be so silly all your life, @DaveyNY. Your assumptions are as childish as your posts are inane. If you've been "delving into the underbelly of the internet" then why do you act like 5 minutes on /b/ would make your brain melt? You're not fooling anyone.

I don't find you offensive, @phantomfinch, (I find anime offensive) and if I did, so what? That was my point. You keep on doing your thing. Censorship is one of the worst things any society can do to it's people, so keep on keeping on.
    (Oh, but it was her kid that did the eyeball, not her. I think she'd faint too.)
    Don't be so silly all your life, @DaveyNY. Your assumptions are as childish as your posts are inane. If you've been "delving into the underbelly of the internet" then why do you act like 5 minutes on /b/ would make your brain melt? You're not fooling anyone.

I don't find you offensive, @phantomfinch, (I find anime offensive) and if I did, so what? That was my point. You keep on doing your thing. Censorship is one of the worst things any society can do to it's people, so keep on keeping on.
    (Oh, but it was her kid that did the eyeball, not her. I think she'd faint too.)

#freethebacon
  • Morph_GuyMorph_Guy Join Date: 2016-04-21 Member: 216034Members
    edited April 2017
    Testing
    Even if it's satire, images like that still don't belong on the forums.
    The devs have made it clear in the past that they want this to be a family friendly forum and are very strict about what they allow (at least on the discord. They don't really come here as often so things like this tend to slip through.)

Morph_Guy wrote: »
    Testing
    The devs have made it clear in the past that they want this to be a family friendly forum and are very strict about what they allow (at least on the discord. They don't really come here as often so things like this tend to slip through.)

Listen iv only got warned from showing a image with a bikini and calling someone a dick, as long as I don't direct the insult at someone and I'm not racist is ok.
  • Morph_GuyMorph_Guy Join Date: 2016-04-21 Member: 216034Members
    edited April 2017
    Meme posts that have that word in it have been removed in the past on the discord so I don't see why it would be allowed here.
    Testing

Listen iv only got warned from showing a image with a bikini and calling someone a dick, as long as I don't direct the insult at someone and I'm not racist is ok.

Heh...

Yeah, sorry, no it's not.
    Many folks out there upon seeing that would automatically assume that you ARE a racist.

That's kinda-sorta the whole point of memes like that.

In this particular case, ya can't have yer cake and eat it too with that word.

< shrug >
    edited April 2017
    Testing

Heh...

Yeah, sorry, no it's not.
    Many folks out there upon seeing that would automatically assume that you ARE a racist.

That's kinda-sorta the whole point of memes like that.

In this particular case, ya can't have yer cake and eat it too with that word.

< shrug >

As a member of the cockney English, I take offence to you using ya and yer.
    Also I'm only ironically racist, like in a game of civ or cod when you role play the county and the whole thing becomes a stereo type, because of that I never play the Germans.
    testing (think I fixed the problem with uploading images on here)kup2b63iqfz4.jpg
  • SkopeSkope Wouldn't you like to know ;) Join Date: 2016-06-07 Member: 218212Members
    testing (think I fixed the problem with uploading images on here)kup2b63iqfz4.jpg

Pretty much where this topic is going.
  • ShuttleBugShuttleBug USA Join Date: 2017-03-15 Member: 228943Members
    Skope wrote: »

Pretty much where this topic is going.

td2dbgm9ve1a.gif
    Awayyyyyyyy...