Forum rules (fanmade)

kingkumakingkuma cancels Work: distracted by Dwarf Fortress Join Date: 2015-09-25 Member: 208137Members
These are not the actual rules. Some may apply, some might not. Post your rule ideas in comments. If I like it, I'll add it.
The list so far:
  1. You don't talk about multiplayer.
  2. You DON'T talk about multiplayer.
  3. Don't mention lag if @0x6A7232 is in the discussion. (You'll just get something along the lines of "read the first link in my sig")
  4. Don't anger @Obraxis . He brings the will of the devs!
  5. Whatever creature there is, there is someone obsessed with it.
  6. Whatever creature there is, there is someone who made a political party for it.
  7. Whatever creature there is, someone is working on a moe personification of it. (actually this goes with anything in existence.)
  8. If @phantomfinch is in a discussion, there is a good chance an anime meme will be posted.
  9. Please think of all the ways your thread title could be taken. Some people will be all over that.
  10. If there is a pun involving subnautica, expect @kingkuma to make a "bad joke ampeel" meme for it.
  11. If you say you dislike the game , you will start a vicious flame war that can only end when @Kouji_San gets the crocodile out of retirement.

Comments

• phantomfinchphantomfinch West Philadelphia , born and raised on the playground is where I spent most of my days. Join Date: 2016-09-06 Member: 222128Members
    edited April 2017
    asca3lvqibu0.jpg
    this also fits as my memes are infamous
    k7frgnve6zsd.gif

Edited NSFW picture to be in spoilers, play nice people -Obraxis
  • Kyman201Kyman201 Washington State Join Date: 2016-01-23 Member: 211880Members
    THAT'S what Subnautica needs! Snek Waifus!
  • SkopeSkope Wouldn't you like to know ;) Join Date: 2016-06-07 Member: 218212Members
    edited April 2017
    I would add on to this, but...

it's perfect the way it is.
  • Kouji_SanKouji_San Sr. Hινε Uρкεερεг - EUPT Deputy The Netherlands Join Date: 2003-05-13 Member: 16271Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue
  • phantomfinchphantomfinch West Philadelphia , born and raised on the playground is where I spent most of my days. Join Date: 2016-09-06 Member: 222128Members
    DarthOmnis wrote: »
    Multiplayer is mentioned first and second in the Community Guideline... Subnautica Multiplayer confirmed.

I have the WMD of anime memes for any multiplayer thread, don't make me launch it.
  • kingkumakingkuma cancels Work: distracted by Dwarf Fortress Join Date: 2015-09-25 Member: 208137Members
    edited April 2017
    Multiplayer is mentioned first and second in the Community Guideline... Subnautica Multiplayer confirmed.

I have the WMD of anime memes for any multiplayer thread, don't make me launch it.

Dang, I saw a comic a few days ago that would've been appropriate but I can't find it... will update once it's located.

*EDIT*

Found it!
    Kim-Jong-un-Has-The-Little-Man-Syndrome-In-Comic-By-Phillip-Jackson.jpg
    Shots Fired!

I've been working on a webcomic, and on one page, the main character's fish tank has an airsack and a bladderfish in it. Here it is. (Second panel, page three.)
    n27lao5l0nhq.jpg
    xjdfyqze8j9h.jpg
    nxt00zitetrd.jpg
    eht6s2vai1d4.jpg

Bonus - See if you can find the other 9 - non-subnautica references! Good luck (you'll need it.)
  • cowboycomando54cowboycomando54 Join Date: 2017-04-20 Member: 229773Members
    Here is rule, let some one justify why the games should have weapons.
  • kingkumakingkuma cancels Work: distracted by Dwarf Fortress Join Date: 2015-09-25 Member: 208137Members
    Here is rule, let some one justify why the games should have weapons.

You do know that's not going to happen, right?
    edited April 2017
    k7frgnve6zsd.gif
    @phantomfinch , do you know what the kanji text on her shirt says? Just asking.

edited April 2017
    kingkuma wrote: »
    k7frgnve6zsd.gif

Probably something lewd
    *SNIP* Leave potentially lewd images out of these forums, and use spoiler tags if you're going to post a bunch of pics (or large ones) -Ironhorse

Also your one of the first people I know who knew he character was a female, well done.

I found an alphabet.
    Su pa _ wa
    alfabeto-japones-katakana.jpg

Katakana_image.jpg

ymmkgzee0njf.png
  • Kouji_SanKouji_San Sr. Hινε Uρкεερεг - EUPT Deputy The Netherlands Join Date: 2003-05-13 Member: 16271Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue
    edited April 2017
    k7frgnve6zsd.gif

It's weird cause usually it is written like this, スパワー, but I think both can be used... It is written in Katakana btw and it means ...
    Spa (public swimming pool or bathhouse more or less) It's a bit of an amaricansation (Supawā) and is pronounced as [spaah-waah]
    :D
    edited April 2017
    Kouji_San wrote: »
    k7frgnve6zsd.gif

It's weird cause usually it is written like this, スパワー, but I think both can be used... It is written in Katakana btw and it means ...
    Spa (public swimming pool or bathhouse more or less) It's a bit of an amaricansation (Supawā) and is pronounced as [spaah-waah]

GOD DAMMIT YOU MULTI LANGUAGE **** I WAS SO CLOSE TO FIGUREING IT OUT WHEN YOU STOLE MY GOD DAM THUNDER

Ok blame obraxis for the censorship it says the other word for male genitalia not f*** or s*** or c***. Leave the censorship to my boys
    k7frgnve6zsd.gif

GOD DAMMIT YOU MULTI LANGUAGE DICK I WAS SO CLOSE TO FIGUREING IT OUT WHEN YOU STOLE MY GOD DAM THUNDER

giphy.gif
    edited April 2017
    k7frgnve6zsd.gif

GOD DAMMIT YOU MULTI LANGUAGE **** I WAS SO CLOSE TO FIGUREING IT OUT WHEN YOU STOLE MY GOD DAM THUNDER

giphy.gif

Ah hell no anime memes are my thing, you have your anti flame war flamethrower tank. Memes are my territory.
    u1zs4jfnt1d3.png
    I only dabble in classic anime, Cowboy Bebop is one of those, don't worry :D
    I only dabble in classic anime, Cowboy Bebop is one of those, don't worry :D

Fine you do you and il do me
    gun0x55ssb4f.gif
  • scifiwriterguyscifiwriterguy Sector ZZ-9-Plural Z-α Join Date: 2017-02-14 Member: 227901Members
    k7frgnve6zsd.gif

GOD DAMMIT YOU MULTI LANGUAGE DICK I WAS SO CLOSE TO FIGUREING IT OUT WHEN YOU STOLE MY GOD DAM THUNDER

giphy.gif

Spike FTW. Gotta love Cowboy Bebop.

(Word of warning, though: Never put Gateway Shuffle on your stereo while on the highway. Just saying.)
    k7frgnve6zsd.gif

giphy.gif

Spike FTW. Gotta love Cowboy Bebop.

(Word of warning, though: Never put Gateway Shuffle on your stereo while on the highway. Just saying.)

Never play any type of initial D music in a moving vehicle, even trains or planes
    bb4.gif
  • cowboycomando54cowboycomando54 Join Date: 2017-04-20 Member: 229773Members
    so when did this become an anime thread?
    edited April 2017
  • DarthOmnisDarthOmnis United States Join Date: 2016-12-15 Member: 224970Members
    so when did this become an anime thread?

Every thread is an Anime thread, you just have to give it some time...
  • ObraxisObraxis Subnautica Animator & Generalist, NS2 Person Join Date: 2004-07-24 Member: 30071Super Administrators, Forum Admins, NS1 Playtester, Forum Moderators, NS2 Developer, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Silver, WC 2013 - Supporter, Subnautica Developer, Pistachionauts
    Please do not swear or post giant pictures. Be nice to others.
  • dexter397dexter397 U.S.A. Join Date: 2016-06-12 Member: 218486Members
    This site needs an anime thread for @phantomfinch to feel at home
    dexter397 wrote: »
    This site needs an anime thread for @phantomfinch to feel at home

0w0
    k7frgnve6zsd.gif

Ok blame obraxis for the censorship it says the other would for male genitalia not f*** or s*** or c***. Leave the censorship to my boys

My quote didn't get automatically censored, this forum man... It's whack...
  • DaMantis_LeviathanDaMantis_Leviathan Somwhere in da UK Join Date: 2017-04-22 Member: 229848Members
    edited April 2017
    multiplayer is confirmed
    multiplayer will happen
    the game is laggy - u cant deny it
    » show previous quotes
    should i flag this?
    how can u not be obsessed mesmer
    the lava war is real - u cannot hide from the cluthces of war
    u dont say
    anime is evrywhere - more people think manga is anime than anime
    since when did fans make forum rules
    shocking
    u cannot dislike the game

I hate my brother. I left my computer on and went to the shops, my little brother got on to this and wrote that s***. I might kill myself.
    http://img2.thejournal.ie/inline/1408826/original/?width=500&version=1408826
    :'(:'(:'(
    edited April 2017
    multiplayer is confirmed
    multiplayer will happen
    the game is laggy - u cant deny it
    Obraxis wrote: »
    Please do not swear or post giant pictures. Be nice to others.
    should i flag this?
    how can u not be obsessed mesmer
    the lava war is real - u cannot hide from the cluthces of war
    u dont say
    anime is evrywhere - more people think manga is anime than anime
    since when did fans make forum rules
    shocking
    u cannot dislike the game

Who this guy coffee and cocaine at the same time?

If Julian's main weapon was the shift key, this guys is the enter key, also stop the caps lock neglect.