Xenomorphs

wowwinkwowwink Merica Join Date: 2016-12-05 Member: 224596Members
So I had the idea for an easteregg.

So in one of the precursor data terminal it could reference, a creature that is parasitic, lays eggs in stomach. That would be really cool for a fanboy like me.

Also how about a reaper with xeno tails for claws!

Comments

• prototype464prototype464 North Carolina, United States Join Date: 2017-03-16 Member: 228993Members
    Good idea! +1 Awesome
  • DaveyNYDaveyNY Schenectady, NY Join Date: 2016-08-30 Member: 221903Members
    edited April 2017
    Somebody Phantomfinch suggested in another thread that the BITERS, Bleeders and such, would be a perfect creature for something akin to this.

When they bite you, they leave behind tiny little eggs that eventually hatch and burst through your skin.

That's why we don't see any of their eggs in the game.

Of course, once we are contaminated by the Carar, I would think that it probably kills off the larva in our systems.
    (which is why we don't see our skin erupt in a bloody spray of worms)
    B)
  • phantomfinchphantomfinch West Philadelphia , born and raised on the playground is where I spent most of my days. Join Date: 2016-09-06 Member: 222128Members
    DaveyNY wrote: »
    Somebody suggested in another thread that the Bleeders and such, would be a perfect creature for something akin to this.

When they bite you, they leave behind tiny little eggs that eventually hatch and burst through your skin.

Of course, once we are contaminated by the Carar, I would think that it probably kills off the larva in our systems.
    B)

THAT WAS MY THREAD AND THAT WAS BITER EGGS YOU UNCULTURED SWINE.
    edited April 2017
    Somebody Phantomfinch suggested in another thread that the BITERS, Bleeders and such, would be a perfect creature for something akin to this.

B)
    Somebody suggested in another thread that the Bleeders and such, would be a perfect creature for something akin to this.

B)

HAPPY NOW ??....

:p
  • phantomfinchphantomfinch West Philadelphia , born and raised on the playground is where I spent most of my days. Join Date: 2016-09-06 Member: 222128Members

B)

B)

HAPPY NOW ??....

That's what you get for insulting my spelling during the concept art thread.
    edited April 2017

B)

B)

HAPPY NOW ??....

That's what you get for insulting my spelling during the concept art thread.

Heh...

spellcheck.net/ can be your Friend also...

B)