The Lava War Thread

Comments

• Casual_PlayerCasual_Player That...is a really good question Join Date: 2016-08-30 Member: 221875Members
    FMMA move:

2 PRAWNS deployed at IG1.

Exchange 3 PRAWNS for 1 Cyclops. Move 4 Cyclops from IG1 to IG2.

Move all other Cyclops one territory up.
  • Casual_PlayerCasual_Player That...is a really good question Join Date: 2016-08-30 Member: 221875Members
    Reinforcements:

@Skope - 3 armies

@Enderguy059 - 2 armies

@the_mariner - 3 armies
  • phantomfinchphantomfinch West Philadelphia , born and raised on the playground is where I spent most of my days. Join Date: 2016-09-06 Member: 222128Members
    edited April 2017
    Alright *knuckle crack* let's write this mo fo.

ENGAGEMENT: swarm of a million swarms.

Pvt succ (lava empire lava larvae) "uh... commander, sir?"

Cmdr rockback (leading officer in the entrance B defensive line) "Yes private what is it?"

Succ "there appears to be.. "shimmering" in the water toward the frontline, should we prepair defences or call for backup?"

Rockback " *sighs* listen, and listen closely. We're in the lava zone and because of that it's really hot. And do you know what happens when it gets hot underwater? It starts to mess with your head and make you see things. I expected better from you lava larvae, your ment to be resistant to the heat."

Succ "But sir I feel fine, I have no idea that your talking abo......." *a small gash opens up across the larvae face*

Rockback "private, are you ok?"

Succ *more gashes open until suddenly what's left of the private disappears*

Rockback "IN THE NAME OF THE EMPEROR, ALL MEN TO DEFENSIVE POSITIONS"

Cpt. Wolf-fang "Sir the tunnel.... its moving!"

Rockback "send word to the exit, they mustn't be allowed to ent....." *a small gash opens of the commanders face.*

Wolf-fang "commander respond... COMANDER RESPOND!"

Rockback "th...er h...h..ere mill..ll..ions, run." *slowly his body is torn apart by fast moving shapes coming from the front*

Wolf-fang "RETREAT! THE COMMANDER IS LOST"

The tunnel almost bends and starts to close, until it become clear to the remaining captain.

Tunnel "FOR THE SHOAL"

Wolf-fang "ITS THE ENTIRE TUNNEL THEIR FORCES HAVE LINED THE TUNNLE."

More men are taken by the fast moving shapes coming from the quickly approaching dead end of the tunnel. By the time that the swarm meats the basecamp, only the honour driven lizards remain.

The collective voices of the tunnel swarm "FOOLISH LIZARDS, LAY DOWM YOUR ARMS AND SURRENDER TO THE MIGHT OF THE GCSC. OTHERWISE YOU WILL FACE A FATE WORSE THEN DEATH"

Wolf-fang "show yourself Bite, I know your in there. Face me like a true warrior you coward. You hide behind your men like a king behind his castle. Defeat me in combat and my men will lie down their arms"

The swarm opens up to reveal a lone Biter with a scar across his left eyes and a broken antenna

Bite "you call me a coward yet you order your men to retreat. But I will except your duel captain wolf-fang"

Wolf-fang. "How did you know my rank and name? You couldn't possible of heard that in that heap of disappointment you call a swarm"

Bite "oh I didn't hear it, let's just say that we have friends on the inside"

Wolf-fang "I will crush you, and set an example on why not to face the empire."

Bite "Oh please, I practiced Fin to fin with bone cruncher. You stand no chance Fang"

Both sides take the corners of the ring. The remaining lizards are apprehended by biters and are taken into the swarm. As the fight begins fang lashes out at biter using a left hook, taking advantage of his blinded side. Bite dodges it by a inch and lashes out into the tail of fang, who howls in pain.

Fang "AHHHHH.... how? How did you see me, you were blinded in the last war"

Bite "I've been working with the tin cans main invasion force. Of course I used them to my advantage and got a few upgrades, like this"

Suddenly Bite shoots towards fang with the power of a reposition cannon, ripping into his right fin and tearing it of

Fang "AHHHHHHH... you have no honour. You come here only to humiliate me infrount of my men, I fought you believed in equality for all species but now I see that you only better your own kind."

Bite "Oh fang. Tisk tisk tisk, I may not have honour, if you wanted to see that you should of gone to the reaper leviathan offensive. And about the equality, this is equal I have the ability to take on your god king by my self, it just so happens that you don't and I can't do anything about that."

Fang "Ah, you won't win this biter. Pater will destroy the surface and everything you hold dear. The lands will flow with lava and the world will form anew from the destruction!"

Bite "oh save me the preaching, If I wanted to hear something this fanatical I would of joined the mother biter religion. Anyway about our deal, it's still on the table"

Fang "I will never surrender to a little runt like you"

Bite "GREAT NOW I HAVE TO KILL YOU FOR MENTIONING SIZE"

The General one again launches himself at the captain and tears open his throat,

Bite *heavy breathing* "ok now that's over and done with, men kill the prisoners"

Swarm "YES SIR" *muffled screams and a thousand hungry voices*

Bite "Now the toster owes us one for this. Anyways MEN WE MARCH FOR THE CATLE AS SOON AS OUR METALIC ALLIES BREAK THROUGH THEIR FOWARD DEFENCES. GLORY TO THE SHOAL, PEACE THROUGH UNITY"

Swarm "GLORY TO THR SHOAL"
  • Enderguy059Enderguy059 Australia Join Date: 2015-10-15 Member: 208486Members
    Alright *knuckle crack* let's write this mo fo.

ENGAGEMENT: swarm of a million swarms.

Pvt succ (lava empire lava larvae) "uh... commander, sir?"

Cmdr rockback (leading officer in the entrance B defensive line) "Yes private what is it?"

Succ "there appears to be.. "shimmering" in the water toward the frontline, should we prepair defences or call for backup?"

Rockback " *sighs* listen, and listen closely. We're in the lava zone and because of that it's really hot. And do you know what happens when it gets hot underwater? It starts to mess with your head and make you see things. I expected better from you lava larvae, your ment to be resistant to the heat."

Succ "But sir I feel fine, I have no idea that your talking abo......." *a small gash opens up across the larvae face*

Rockback "private, are you ok?"

Succ *more gashes open until suddenly what's left of the private disappears*

Rockback "IN THE NAME OF THE EMPEROR, ALL MEN TO DEFENSIVE POSITIONS"

Cpt. Wolf-fang "Sir the tunnel.... its moving!"

Rockback "send word to the exit, they mustn't be allowed to ent....." *a small gash opens of the commanders face.*

Wolf-fang "commander respond... COMANDER RESPOND!"

Rockback "th...er h...h..ere mill..ll..ions, run." *slowly his body is torn apart by fast moving shapes coming from the front*

Wolf-fang "RETREAT! THE COMMANDER IS LOST"

The tunnel almost bends and starts to close, until it become clear to the remaining captain.

Tunnel "FOR THE SHOAL"

Wolf-fang "ITS THE ENTIRE TUNNLE, THEIR FORCES HAVE LINED THE TUNNLE."

More men are taken by the fast moving shapes coming from the quickly approaching dead end of the tunnel. By the time that the swarm meats the basecamp, only the honour driven lizards remain.

The collective voices of the tunnel swarm "FOOLISH LIZARDS, LAY DOWM YOUR ARMS AND SURRENDER TO THE MIGHT OF THE GCSC. OTHERWISE YOU WILL FACE A FATE WORSE THEN DEATH"

Wolf-fang "show yourself Bite, I know your in there. Face me like a true warrior you coward. You hide behind your men like a king behind his castle. Defeat me in combat and my men will lie down their arms"

The swarm opens up to reveal a lone Biter with a scar across his left eyes and a broken antenna

Bite "you call me a coward yet you order your men to retreat. But I will except your duel captain wolf-fang"

Wolf-fang. "How did you know my rank and name? You couldn't possible of heard that in that heap of disappointment you call a swarm"

Bite "oh I didn't hear it, let's just say that we have friends on the inside"

Wolf-fang "I will crush you, and set an example on why not to face the empire."

Bite "Oh please, I practiced Fin to fin with bone cruncher. You stand no chance Fang"

Both sides take the corners of the ring. The remaining lizards are apprehended by biters and are taken into the swarm. As the fight begins fang lashes out at biter using a left hook, taking advantage of his blinded side. Bite dodges it by a inch and lashes out into the tail of fang, who howls in pain.

Fang "AHHHHH.... how? How did you see me, you were blinded in the last war"

Bite "I've been working with the tin cans main invasion force. Of course I used them to my advantage and got a few upgrades, like this"

Suddenly Bite shoots towards fang with the power of a reposition cannon, ripping into his right fin and tearing it of

Fang "AHHHHHHH... you have no honour. You come here only to humiliate me infrount of my men, I fought you believed in equality for all species but now I see that you only better your own kind."

Bite "Oh fang. Tisk tisk tisk, I may not have honour, if you wanted to see that you should of gone to the reaper leviathan offensive. And about the equality, this is equal I have the ability to take on your god king by my self, it just so happens that you don't and I can't do anything about that."

Fang "Ah, you won't win this biter. Pater will destroy the surface and everything you hold dear. The lands will flow with lava and the world will form anew from the destruction!"

Bite "oh save me the preaching, If I wanted to hear something this fanatical I would of joined the mother biter religion. Anyway about our deal, it's still on the table"

Fang "I will never surrender to a little runt like you"

Bite "GREAT NOW I HAVE TO KILL YOU FOR MENTIONING SIZE"

The General one again launches himself at the captain and tears open his throat,

Bite *heavy breathing* "ok now that's over and done with, men kill the prisoners"

Swarm "YES SIR" *muffled screams and a thousand hungry voices*

Bite "Now the toster owes us one for this. Anyways MEN WE MARCH FOR THE CATLE AS SOON AS OUR METALIC ALLIES BREAK THROUGH THEIR FOWARD DEFENCES. GLORY TO THE SHOAL, PEACE THROUGH UNITY"

Swarm "GLORY TO THR SHOAL"
    @the_mariner, @Enderguy059 and @Skope? @Ralij?

Ok, time to bring in the big guns.

@phantomfinch, prepare the no life's circle. I will start reciting the words.

We have a summoning to do.
  • Enderguy059Enderguy059 Australia Join Date: 2015-10-15 Member: 208486Members
    edited April 2017
    Move one warper from OG and IG1 to C2 and C3 respectively (both are being warped there)

/Operation Log-09\ Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. Two thoughts that had just occurred when Skyros got the jump on me. Thankfully, I always follow the golden rule of never calling out your attacks, since it gives your enemy time to react. Time that I was somewhat grateful of Skyros to give me. His EMP never landed it's target, since I had managed to move myself outside its effective range. I then turned to face my foe, only to see the horrors that had been foced upon him.

Noble Cleanser: "No... what in the world..."

Lord Skyros: "Hello again, Synthetic. While you were toadying around trying to convince Pumice over here to join your futile cause, I've received a few "somewhat noteworthy" upgrades. Speaking of which... DON'T YOU TRY TO SWIM AWAY, PRIVATE!!!"

Private Pumice: "Ah!!"

Lord Skyros: "You traitorous collaborator. HOW DARE YOU!!! Be thankful that I'm not going to kill you. I'm sure our Pater will find you a more... suitable punishment."

:Scanning...:

:Analysis: Presence of Precursor technology indicates that this individual has undergone multiple extreme bio-augmentation procedures. Teleportation and Cloaking Modules detected within the skin of subject. Subject's natural Electromagnetic Pulse now projects more energy with each blast, with the potential to permanently disable inadequately-protected electronic systems. Computerized Nano-Alloys have been grafted into both the Musculature and Skeletal system, alongside additional Communication and Optical Interface nodes:

:Scanning Completed:

:WARNING!! WARNING!! Detected augmentations indicate that this individual has possibly undergone a Lone Wolf-Class Agent Bio-Augmentation program. Subject possesses enhanced strength and EMP Projection, as well as additional teleportation, cloaking and techno-manipulation abilities. ALERT! This procedure is not designed for use on any organism outside of quarantine agents. Procedure has caused extreme damage to biological tissues, foreign materials have caused internal and external organs to undergo early-stage necrosis. Estimated time until death: T-minus 1056 hours:

Noble Cleanser: You fool. Do you realize what you have sentenced yourself to, Skyros?

Lord Skyros: If it includes me gaining powers that will turn the tide of this war to our favor, then yes, I do realize. Additionally, the name is now Counter-Blast. I'm sure this slimy traitor over here filled you in earlier.

Noble Cleanser: Skyros, listen to me. YOU HAVE SENTENCED YOURSELF TO AN EARLY DEATH!!!! The synthetic components are causing your body to ROT! You're dying! And for what? Powers that you don't deserve that will only last you less than 44 days, which is coincidentally the time left until your demise.

Counter-Blast: I have no concern of these petty limits of time, for I will kill you before that time.

Noble Cleanser: ... Are you sure about that? Because I will make sure that you will never get the jump on me next time.

Counter-Blast: Next time? THERE IS NO NEXT TIME!!! I WILL KILL YOU NOW!!! Even if there was a next time, you would never see me coming! My upgrades have hidden me from the detection of all!

Noble Cleanser: Not anymore.

Counter-Blast: What?

Noble Cleanser: Thanks to a small loophole, you're probably the most noticeable individual to all Agent Forces, and very soon, the rest of the Aboveworld Alliance.

Counter-Blast: NNNNNGGGGGHHHH!!!!!!!! YOU F***ING RUST BUCKET!!!!! HOW!?!?!?!?!

Noble Cleanser: Ah, that would be giving the game away. I'll just leave you in the dark, a tactic your leader seems fond of. Let's go, Pumice.

Counter-Blast: GAH! <><><><><>----VOOOOOO...

Honestly, Skyros talks too much when he's given a crucial objective. Something that I'm thankful for, since he would've caught me and Pumice sooner and this war Pater had started would've ended pretty quickly.
  • Nautical_NickNautical_Nick Australia Join Date: 2016-06-12 Member: 218444Members

Counter-Blast: NNNNNGGGGGHHHH!!!!!!!! YOU F***ING RUST BUCKET!!!!! HOW!!!!

Sounds like Skyros, I mean counter-blast has a mouth.
  • SkopeSkope Wouldn't you like to know ;) Join Date: 2016-06-07 Member: 218212Members
    edited April 2017
    Private Fang: General! General! We have an incoming transmission from the Void!

General Draco: What? Who would be in the Void? If it's Pater and his entourage of Dragons, I'm going to lose it!

Private Fang: Playing transmission now.

*Begin transmission*

N-LAP is but an infant. When compared to the impregnable might of the NVP and the absolute courage and age of the EPCA, it was a child. Mere decades ago, Crabsquid of the Grand Reef conspired against NVP leaders, and drove all manner of predators out of their homeland.

At this time I was but a babe, newly hatched, gradually learning what the world had to offer, and quickly discovering how nature could benefit me. It is poetic, really, that I would be born mere days before N-LAP. We grew up together, and became the closest friends.

I worked my way through the ranks, fighting for supremacy of the seas, prepared to rid the waters of all technology, ready for nature to once again navigate down its desired path. Unfortunately, I was not able to seize leadership of N-LAP before the election was said and done, and unfortunately still, N-LAP did not win; we were bested by a Peeper, who had never before taken any form of office.

It was safe to say president Peeps did a fantastic job.

But in her eyes, and in the eyes of all the sea, the Grand Reef was unowned. A rebellion would not decide ownership of an entire chasm. There would be another election. The EPCA began to dominate the votes, but N-LAP and the GCSC’s attention was no longer on the cave system. Each faction discovered that the Lost River’s bone yard was unoccupied, and at the same time we leaped for the opportunity. It could only end in war.

It was a gritty war; devastating from Mountains to Reef. I came out of this war as Prime Minister, but my hands were red, my soul drowned in sin. I still await a trial concerning my horrid misdeeds in this conflict. Was it worth it? The oceans became more and more divided, with the birth of the Republic of Koosh, and the discovery of an uncharted land far inside the crust. A strike team was sent down there to scout out the area. Only one member of the 4th Division returned that day in one piece. We thought the rest to be dead, but circumstances would determine that this could not be further from the truth. In the survivor’s eyes we betrayed the 4th Division, and left them to die down there.

They committed crimes beyond count, with immeasurable ramifications, and tremors that can still be felt to this day. They collected Ion Crystals (extremely volatile cubes of condensed nuclear energy) and used them in their plots.

There was one cache that he had not yet found. It was in my best interests to keep him from reaping the crystals inside. I contacted leaders of the NVP, GCSC, EPCA, and all factions of the sea. I took the most reliable soldiers from all of their armies and assembled them into one deadly force. I handed the reins of N-LAP over to one of my most trusted allies, and protected the cache with what little strength our armies had left. We succeeded. I swam this army of mine down into the Lost River, where the 4th Division were celebrating another victory, and I ordered my men to slaughter them where they stood. They did as they were bid. I killed unarmed, unprepared men. What’s worse was that another, more powerful force swooped in from the depths and murdered my entire army.

Genocide may be added to my list of crimes, for which I need to be tried.

This action of Pater’s began a war that I never had anticipated. I knew that on the other side of this conflict would only be my punishment. Was it worth it?

Yes.

Skope, if you receive this message as intended, share it with the other leaders of the sea. Believe me, Skope, I am learning, and my newfound knowledge will turn the tides of this war, for better or for worse.

*End transmission*

General Draco: My goodness...

It's from the Prime Minister.
  • phantomfinchphantomfinch West Philadelphia , born and raised on the playground is where I spent most of my days. Join Date: 2016-09-06 Member: 222128Members
    edited April 2017
    Wait were PVT fang and CPT wolf-fang brothers?
  • SkopeSkope Wouldn't you like to know ;) Join Date: 2016-06-07 Member: 218212Members
    Oh right, I haven't moved.

I place all 3 units on EC in Entrance C.

I move all units up the tunnel.

I attack O3 with all remaining units.
  • the_marinerthe_mariner US of A Join Date: 2016-12-29 Member: 225653Members
    FIELD REPORT PHLX/89P/027 – PHALANX UNIT:
    Myself and General Draco of the UCR have corresponded to form a plan of attack. We'll launch simultaneous assaults on Spine Eel battalions stationed within the inner chamber. Although Draco's part of the operation will be integral in what we have planned next, and his target is undeniably more high-risk, my troops and I will be attacking a battalion that could potentially be a threat to FMMA and GCSC forces in the future.

After we eliminate our assigned targets, part 2 of the plan begins. I won't say anything about the specifics of it to preserve operational security if this report is intercepted, but I'm calling it OPERATION: TIP OF THE SPEAR.

Speaking of Draco, I'm quite impressed by him. He's quite young for someone so high-ranking; he wasn't born in a position of power like many of the UCR's officers. He had to claw his way up from the bottom of the heap to become a captain, and rose to the rank of general from blood and fire.

When he pretended to have defected to the Empire in order to save his soldiers and weaken the enemy from within, he risked losing everything - his reputation, his rank, his life. He knew he could have been executed for treason against the UCR, yet he pushed forward with his mission.

We agreed that it wouldn't hurt to get to know each other a bit better, when all of this is said and done. We're both soldiers, not politicians; we fight for our people through action, not words. We're both cunning strategists, we both want to make sure our soldiers live to see home one day, and we both believe that the nations of 4546B are stronger together than they are apart.

In hindsight, we aren't so different.

Maybe Crabsnakes aren't so bad after all.

Rychus out.
    @the_mariner @Skope so, are you doing the attack together, or each is doing it's own?
    Skope wrote: »
    Oh right, I haven't moved.

I place all 3 units on EC in Entrance C.

I move all units up the tunnel.

I attack O3 with all remaining units.

Choose a number from 1 - 10
  • PaterAestusPaterAestus Join Date: 2017-01-03 Member: 225985Members
    5twp1qmngcmg.jpg

???: Man, there's a lot of Biters here.

26yt4tvincfq.jpg

Scout: I gotta go tell the General.

Scout: General Ossein, the route to the eggs is heavily guarded! We'll need a killer plan to get past them.

General Ossein: Took the words right out of my mouth, we need a killing plan.

Scout: That's not what I sai-

General Ossein: SHUT UP!

Scout: ...

General Ossein: Anyway, it's time to move out. Scout! Report to General Silverwing! We'll need the Mesmer's (*hrrmph*) help. man, I hate saying that stupid word...

Scout: Yes, sir!

General Ossein: All other Bonesharks, move out!

All: YES SIR!

5epxrwke2lq7.jpg

General Ossein: Alright, we can't wait for the blasted Mesmers any more, scout attackers, charge!

ggn4w6lclt39.jpg

Captain Vladimaim: What is this! Comrades, we are under attack! Counter-attack! For Mother Biter!

89jhs5tu180a.jpg

Scout: General, the Biters are cutting us to pieces, we need to withdraw!

General Ossein: No, we have to get through! But how!

General Silverwing: Maybe I could be of service?

gmig4d351pn0.jpg

General Ossein: Silverwing! It's about time!

General Silverwing: Ossein, what have you been doing?! Send in the Recovery troops!

General Ossein: ...

I knew I forgot something...

General Silverwing: Oh, never mind that, I'll do it myself. This is why you never have a Boneshark make war plans, all their mental process goes to attacking.

Recovery troops! Go! We'll hold them off from you!

Captain Hypnos: We won't let you down General Silverwing!

ecw2rwy1z2s3.jpg

Captain Vladimaim: No! Comrades, do not let those traitors past! Make Mother Biter Proud!

General Ossein: NOT ON MY WATCH! RRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAGGGGH!

9vz77gs0hcnc.jpg

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

LATER

Captain Hypnos: There's the entrance! Quickly, we must hurry to the eggs!

rmtnw6ome2ah.jpg

qc3ijc78ebek.jpg

beddxyduqh4j.jpg

6pz22ltn6gka.jpg

z2ecebg899hj.jpg

Scout: Finally, there it is.

Captain Hypnos: We must get inside and find Pater's eggs. All Bonesharks, stay out here and guard this base at all costs. Those Biters may have called for reinforcements to take us out. Be on high alert. If anything even looks at you funny, tear its throat out.

Scout: Gladly.

Captain Hypnos: Mesmers, follow me.

22bv5368q0na.jpg

2lyfn8v3ko84.jpg

Captain Hypnos: Man... this place is creepy.

Mesmer: Yeah, this fulfills, like, 8 of the 9 requirements for being objectively creepy.

Captain Hypnos: Yeah, no kidding...

ndw0tosmdkfg.jpg

Mesmer: Captain! We've found the eggs! I repeat, we have found the eggs!

Captain Hypnos: Great! Finally, we can get out of here! All units, move out! We'll rendezvous with the Generals at the ILZ. Surround those carrying eggs and protect them with your lives. We will not lose these eggs! And one last thing...

Don't. Stop. Swimming.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Inside Pater's lair

Captain Hypnos: Pater, we have your eggs.

Pater: All of them?

Captain Hypnos: Well, almost...

Pater: What do you mean, almost?

Captain Hypnos: Well, uh, t-there was, um, s-s-some Biters, and-

Pater: I don't want your excuses! I want answers!

Captain Hypnos: An Aboveworld battalion ambushed us in the tunnels! They forced Ossein, Silverwing, and their troops to flee! Some Biters managed to kill a Mesmer that was carrying an egg! I saw them devour it! Please don't hurt me!

Pater: You saw them devour it you say?

Captain Hypnos: Y-Yes...

Pater: Hmmmmm... would you happen to know the identity of the Biters who ate it?

Captain Hypnos: It w-was just one Biter, th-the captain of the battalion that ambushed us.

Pater: And where are the rest of the eggs? Are they safe?

Captain Hypnos: We have some Lava Lizards securing them in the L-Lava Castle. They'll be guarded under full day and n-night surveillance. Not even a Dragon could get past our defenses.

Pater: Perfect. One final thing, Mesmer. Have some spies of ours periodically check on that Biter captain. His actions may very well work in our favor.

After all, time serves the best revenge.
    @Casual_Player

@the_mariner and I decided that it would be better to attack separately.

And I choose 7.
    5twp1qmngcmg.jpg

26yt4tvincfq.jpg

Scout: General Ossein, the route to the eggs is heavily guarded! We'll need a killer plan to get past them.

General Ossein: Anyway, it's time to move out. Scout! Report to General Silverwing! We'll need the Mesmer's (*hrrmph*) help. man, I hate saying that stupid word...

5epxrwke2lq7.jpg

General Ossein: Alright, we can't wait for the blasted Mesmers any more, scout attackers, charge!

ggn4w6lclt39.jpg

Captain Vladimaim: What is this! Comrades, we are under attack! Counter-attack! For Mother Biter!

89jhs5tu180a.jpg

gmig4d351pn0.jpg

General Silverwing: Ossein, what have you been doing?! Send in the Recovery troops!

General Silverwing: Oh, never mind that, I'll do it myself. This is why you never have a Boneshark make war plans, all their mental process goes to attacking.

ecw2rwy1z2s3.jpg

Captain Vladimaim: No! Comrades, do not let those traitors past! Make Mother Biter Proud!

9vz77gs0hcnc.jpg

LATER

rmtnw6ome2ah.jpg

qc3ijc78ebek.jpg

beddxyduqh4j.jpg

6pz22ltn6gka.jpg

z2ecebg899hj.jpg

Captain Hypnos: We must get inside and find Pater's eggs. All Bonesharks, stay out here and guard this base at all costs. Those Biters may have called for reinforcements to take us out. Be on high alert. If anything even looks at you funny, tear its throat out.

22bv5368q0na.jpg

2lyfn8v3ko84.jpg

Mesmer: Yeah, this fulfills, like, 8 of the 9 requirements for being objectively creepy.

ndw0tosmdkfg.jpg

Captain Hypnos: Great! Finally, we can get out of here! All units, move out! We'll rendezvous with the Generals at the ILZ. Surround those carrying eggs and protect them with your lives. We will not lose these eggs! And one last thing...

Don't. Stop. Swimming.

Inside Pater's lair

Captain Hypnos: An Aboveworld battalion ambushed us in the tunnels! They forced Ossein, Silverwing, and their troops to flee! Some Biters managed to kill a Mesmer that was carrying an egg! I saw them devour it! Please don't hurt me!

Pater: Hmmmmm... would you happen to know the identity of the Biters who ate it?

Captain Hypnos: It w-was just one Biter, th-the captain of the battalion that ambushed us.

Captain Hypnos: We have some Lava Lizards securing them in the L-Lava Castle. They'll be guarded under full day and n-night surveillance. Not even a Dragon could get past our defenses.

Pater: Perfect. One final thing, Mesmer. Have some spies of ours periodically check on that Biter captain. His actions may very well work in our favor.

You heretics, you stepped on holy land and stole from the holy church of the mother biter. This order is higher then the shoal its self and desecrating it's land will see you a fate worse then anything Bite would come up with.
    My the mother have mercy on your pitiful existence

Signed father Rasputin head of the church of the mother biter
    Battle report

UCR x Lava Empire at O3. UCR attacks with 9 armies. Lava Empire defends with 4 armies.

Report: https://rolz.org/dr?room=Subnautica

Chosen value for Snekzilla = 7

Dice roll for Snekzilla = 1

Rolling dices for normal attacks.

Dice values:

UCR = 6, 5, 5, 4, 3, 3, 2, 2, 1

Lava Empire = 5, 2, 2, 1

UCR wins, and occupies O3 with 9 armies.
    Battle report

UCR x Lava Empire at O3. UCR attacks with 9 armies. Lava Empire defends with 4 armies.

Report: https://rolz.org/dr?room=Subnautica

Chosen value for Snekzilla = 7

Dice roll for Snekzilla = 1

Rolling dices for normal attacks.

Dice values:

UCR = 6, 5, 5, 4, 3, 3, 2, 2, 1

Lava Empire = 5, 2, 2, 1

UCR wins, and occupies O3 with 9 armies.

Sweet! That went way better than last time.
    My turn:
    • Deploy 3 reefbacks to EC
    • Move 1 reefback from IG2 to EC
    • Attack O2 using 4 reefbacks
  • JamezorgJamezorg United Kingdom Join Date: 2016-05-15 Member: 216788Members
    Esteemed leaders,

I suppose you deserve an explanation for my absence. If you received Skope’s transmission as intended, you know why I am gone, but not what I am doing out here in the void. You must trust me, friends; I am not sitting idle as you fight the war I started... on the contrary, in fact. I am trying to end it all.

I have made a discovery that will tip balances and cripple kingdoms. We will feel the tremors of this discovery for years to come.

We are not alone.

We knew full well we were not alone in the universe; the Precursors and Humans taught us a great deal about that with their disgusting technologies and even more disgusting ideals. What we failed to recognise, however, is that we are not alone in the sea.

I have swam for ten days and ten nights, and I have found something beautiful; another land, like ours, deep into the void. It has strange environments, stranger creatures, and the fruits and fish have incredibly different tastes and smells. But the most striking difference between us and these creatures, however, is that the last war they fought was ended a century ago.

These creatures are powerful, immense and beautiful. I have assembled a small task force, comprised of members of every species I could find and befriend. I took them in, and we are now preparing to swim back to you, and aid you in the fight against the Lava Empire, in this Lava War, in the War to End All Wars.

The Final War.

I trust that you show these creatures compassion and warmth, and allow them a comfortable arrival in our lands when they come.

- Prime Minister Jamezorg
    Battle report: https://rolz.org/dr?room=Subnautica

EPCA x Lava Empire at O2. EPCA attacks with 4 armies. Lava Empire defends with 3 armies.

No active faction powers.

First roll:

EPCA = 4, 4, 1, 1
    Lava Empire = 5, 3, 3

EPCA loses 2 armies. Lava Empire loses 1 army.

Second roll:

EPCA = 5, 4
    Lava Empire = 6, 1

Each loses 1 army.

Third roll:

EPCA = 3
    Lava Empire = 5

Attack failed. Lava Empire holds O2 with 1army.
    @PaterAestus for an omnipotent being you truely have no foresight, you would we keep one of our most effective bargaining chips in a place with no defences whatsoever. Those eggs you stole were not yours but were infected with the old biter cannibalism virus, only this time it's not just directed at one species. The captain that consumed that lost egg was an acceptable loss to the cause.

The eggs were moved as soon as our intelligence learned of your plans, they are saccule within FMMA hands and will remain that way until further notice. Father Rasputin was just a front to make sure you fought the plan was successful.

The new nano virus is only active for a few hours before its batteries die and it dissolves into the blood stream, but during them hours the subject will kill anything in sight, it would even pick a fight with a crash fish, but since there's only your men out in the open and the tunnel shoal can naturally blend into the red surroundings. It's going to be a blood bath on your side

Now watch as your famed silver wing and his battalion will put on one of the best light shows since you destroyed the gun, they say that a single gaze at a Mesmer bioluminescence could turn a reaper passive but at this distance, it's like watching the lava castle blow up and destroy the aurora all over again, and the glorious yellow blood against the crimson background would even put our flag to shame, the bottom feeders will have a glorious feast tonight.

@Casual_Player now if you please show pater our second supprise
  • PaterAestusPaterAestus Join Date: 2017-01-03 Member: 225985Members
    @PaterAestus for an omnipotent being you truely have no foresight, you would we keep one of our most effective bargaining chips in a place with no defences whatsoever. Those eggs you stole were not yours but were infected with the old biter cannibalism virus, only this time it's not just directed at one species. The captain that consumed that lost egg was an acceptable loss to the cause.

The eggs were moved as soon as our intelligence learned of your plans, they are saccule within FMMA hands and will remain that way until further notice. Father Rasputin was just a front to make sure you fought the plan was successful.

The new nano virus is only active for a few hours before its batteries die and it dissolves into the blood stream, but during them hours the subject will kill anything in sight, it would even pick a fight with a crash fish, but since there's only your men out in the open and the tunnel shoal can naturally blend into the red surroundings. It's going to be a blood bath on your side

Now watch as your famed silver wing and his battalion will put on one of the best light shows since you destroyed the gun, they say that a single gaze at a Mesmer bioluminescence could turn a reaper passive but at this distance, it's like watching the lava castle blow up and destroy the aurora all over again, and the glorious yellow blood against the crimson background would even put our flag to shame, the bottom feeders will have a glorious feast tonight.

@Casual_Player now if you please show pater our second supprise

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

AHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHA!

You still suffer from your Antecedent Madness I see!

You really think I couldn't tell the difference between a fake egg and the real ones?!

Eggs of my own creation! Eggs of my own flesh and blood!

Are you more daft then even I imagined?!

No amount of bluffing will save you now Blighter!

Operation Resurgence already gotten underway, and there is nothing you can do to stop it!

You will see its effects, and you will wish this little outcry never happened.

It's time to come back to reality, Blighter, or I will kick you into it myself.
    @phantomfinch - of course.

<canninsters opening. Enjoy your present. From FMMA and Mother Bite with Love>

At first, no one knew what to think.

Then, it started.

Nurse Raddice = Sir, something is wrong! The eggs-

General Silverwing = Talk to me, nurse! What is wrong?

Pvt. Lucy = T-There is a cloud! A cloud being ejected from the eggs! The soldiers and nurses are becoming grey and there is blood! By Pater! Wh-cough, cough, cough...

Silverwing: Private, report! Damnit! Liternaut, send a team there and find what is going on!

Pvt. Andariel: Sir, the barracks! The cloud is exiting the ventilation system! The soldiers are turning grey! Sir hel- NO, GET OFF ME! GET OFF ME! GET OFF-

Officer’s rooms: General, our men are dying! Fast! That cloud is killing them. We managed to seal this room but-what is wrong, private? Why are you coughing? Is that...blood? Shit, you are turning gray! Isolate him and cough cough cough, what is happening? Why are all of you grey? Why are my fins grey?

War room: General, those bastards fooled us! These are not eggs, these are some kind of dispensers, AND WE TOOK ALL OF THEM INSIDE! MANY ARE DEAD, AND THEIR CORPSES SOMEHOW INFECTED THE ROOMS, AND WE CAN’T USE THEM! IT’S EVERYWHERE! PATER, FORGIVE US cough cough

Silverwing: All personnel evacuate! Massive casulties! And, what is it soldier? Why are you looking me that way?

Soldier: Hungry...

Silverwing: Oh sh-they broke in! Pater, They are here! All of them!

Pater: Silverwing, what is going on? Silverwing, are you there?

Silverwing: Y-yes, Pater, I’m here. The soldier attaked me. I hear screams at the radio. The survivors are...are cannibalising each other! I managed to flee to safety, together with a few survivors. We’re safe, for now

Pater: RRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Beware of the arrogant, for he will lead his peers blindly towards the abyss.

This words were on a book from the data Center of the Aurora Starship. They are in equal parts ellegant and fitting for this occasion, don’t you think, Pater?

You were warned. Yet, you act blindly thinking yourself so superior that you can't see where you are going. And I tell what way is that: damnation.

The FMMA destroyed the superweapon, true. I saw fit to "secure" some of it for future use. After all, you are a plague, and we are the cure.

We warned you that we don't make threats. We execute our moves.

And now, your time ends.

Farewell Pater - THERE HE IS! ARREST HIM!

Councilour: WHAT? TRAITORS!

Security: Councilour, for deployment of a forbidden weapon, and crimes against fishkind, you and all of your associates are sentenced to death.

High Council Member: Goodbye, Councilour.It wasn't an honour.

BLAM

Continues tomorrow.
    Continues tomorrow.

FIELD REPORT PHLX/89P/029 – PHALANX UNIT:
    Our mission was unsuccessful.

Although the UCR managed to complete their objective, we were unable to complete ours. UCR forces will be without backup for TIP OF THE SPEAR.

I knew this wasn't a good idea. Spine Eels are much more mobile than Reefbacks, yet I gave the order to attack. Five of my men are dead, all because I made a bad call.

What kind of commander am I?
  • CalvinTheDiverCalvinTheDiver A place Join Date: 2016-10-08 Member: 222971Members
    edited April 2017
    5twp1qmngcmg.jpg

26yt4tvincfq.jpg

5epxrwke2lq7.jpg

ggn4w6lclt39.jpg

89jhs5tu180a.jpg

gmig4d351pn0.jpg

ecw2rwy1z2s3.jpg

9vz77gs0hcnc.jpg

LATER

rmtnw6ome2ah.jpg

qc3ijc78ebek.jpg

beddxyduqh4j.jpg

6pz22ltn6gka.jpg

z2ecebg899hj.jpg

22bv5368q0na.jpg

2lyfn8v3ko84.jpg

ndw0tosmdkfg.jpg

Don't. Stop. Swimming.

Inside Pater's lair

You heretics, you stepped on holy land and stole from the holy church of the mother biter. This order is higher then the shoal its self and desecrating it's land will see you a fate worse then anything Bite would come up with.
    My the mother have mercy on your pitiful existence

Signed father Rasputin head of the church of the mother biter

DEUS VULT!