Devs

SubGamer1233SubGamer1233 Croatia Join Date: 2016-03-21 Member: 214651Members
Hello. Is there a mail to contact the developers? If there is pls answer. Will they answer?

Comments

• scifiwriterguyscifiwriterguy Sector ZZ-9-Plural Z-α Join Date: 2017-02-14 Member: 227901Members
    You can get e-mail addresses on the UWE main page under Contact Us. They usually do reply, but if it's about a suggestion/recommendation/etc about Subnautica, the forums are by far the better place to post it.
  • OjekronOOjekronO Join Date: 2017-03-16 Member: 228983Members
    You can get e-mail addresses on the UWE main page under Contact Us. They usually do reply, but if it's about a suggestion/recommendation/etc about Subnautica, the forums are by far the better place to post it.

lol they wouldnt give you their emails XD they dont want peeps to spam them :P
  • scifiwriterguyscifiwriterguy Sector ZZ-9-Plural Z-α Join Date: 2017-02-14 Member: 227901Members
    OjekronO wrote: »

The addresses are there. Direct contact. And I can tell you that they work. Look before criticizing next time.
  • garathgarath Texas Join Date: 2017-02-08 Member: 227730Members
    OjekronO wrote: »

The addresses are there. Direct contact. And I can tell you that they work. Look before criticizing next time.

I didn't see the comment as criticizing so much as just plain common sense. We all know to never post our email address on the internet unless you want to get spammed. Don't go off on someone. Seriously.
    Well, if the addresses weren't there, or if I hadn't personally used them with success, I wouldn't have said a thing. Except they are and I have. Look for yourself if you still don't believe me. https://unknownworlds.com/about/
    Those little envelope icons next to each name? E-mail accounts. Direct.
  • MyrmMyrm Sweden Join Date: 2015-08-16 Member: 207210Members
    Those little envelope icons next to each name? E-mail accounts. Direct.

Just checked. He's right. :)
  • DaveyNYDaveyNY Schenectady, NY Join Date: 2016-08-30 Member: 221903Members
    Heh...

Even I felt the 'burn' with that one.

B)
  • Kouji_SanKouji_San Sr. Hινε Uρкεερεг - EUPT Deputy The Netherlands Join Date: 2003-05-13 Member: 16271Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue
    Subnautica's Discord channel is quicker in any case if it's just a question/suggestion/issue
  • ObraxisObraxis Subnautica Animator & Generalist, NS2 Person Join Date: 2004-07-24 Member: 30071Super Administrators, Forum Admins, NS1 Playtester, Forum Moderators, NS2 Developer, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Silver, WC 2013 - Supporter, Subnautica Developer, Pistachionauts
    edited March 2017
    I've received no direct email yet, just FYI. Yes all our emails are on there.

We're currently away from the office for a week on a company retreat. We'll be back in a few days.

You might want to post about what your issue is first on the forums, many people other than devs can help you.
  • hammer123456hammer123456 Join Date: 2017-03-14 Member: 228930Members
    I am on Oculus
    Is there someone who could help me
    its an awesum game ! but I have 100 hrs in the game its fun
    I would like to continue
  • CaptainFearlessCaptainFearless CO, US Join Date: 2016-12-14 Member: 224941Members
    I am on Oculus
    Is there someone who could help me
    its an awesum game ! but I have 100 hrs in the game its fun
    I would like to continue

What is your question then?