Disabling HUD? (XBOX SOLVED)

y0ImMIkey0ImMIke USAMembers Join Date: 2017-03-08 Member: 228746Posts: 5 Fully active user
edited March 2017 in Subnautica on Consoles
UPDATE: On console there's a developer mode that allows you access to change the game and enable console commands. Press START+RB+LB and you should see 'Developer' appear in your start menu. Click developer and you should see 'Graphics' and in that menu there's a 'Hide HUD' option.

Is there a current method to disable HUD on Subnautica or Xbox? (So nothing is on my screen for a cinematic view/screenshots) If anyone knows it would be really helpful thanks. Btw new to the game so if it's in an obvious spot like the options, I never launched the game yet it's still downloading so just let me know lol.
Post edited by y0ImMIke on

Comments

• KrayZSamuraiKrayZSamurai CanadaMembers Join Date: 2017-02-16 Member: 227975Posts: 78 Advanced user
    Like, how do you mean? Do you mean you want to get rid of everything on the screen so you can take screen shots?
    That's just KrayZ!
  • y0ImMIkey0ImMIke USAMembers Join Date: 2017-03-08 Member: 228746Posts: 5 Fully active user
    Like, how do you mean? Do you mean you want to get rid of everything on the screen so you can take screen shots?

Yeah exactly that lol
  • KitsunaiKitsunai Members Join Date: 2020-02-17 Member: 257979Posts: 1 Fully active user
    Sorry for the necro, but does anyone have a solution for this yet?
  • curreyakcurreyak TexasMembers Join Date: 2020-06-27 Member: 262176Posts: 1 Freshly registered user
    Really sorry for the necro here but I found the solution. Xbox one take a USB keyboard plug it in and click f6 till the goggles dissapear. Clicking it cycles through no Goggle's, no hud, no weapon, ect. Just click f6 till Google's dissapear with hud remains with (item) hand.