Bugs On Xbox

Comments

• FROGLINDFROGLIND Join Date: 2017-03-02 Member: 228507Members
    save error. i do know i had a containment and a second moonpool created at the mountain island location before last update. i have succesfully , so far, been able to play and save a new save game. i hope there will be a future fix. amazing and addictive game this is. i cant play many games due to my vertigo.
  • MayaMidnightMayaMidnight NC Join Date: 2016-05-20 Member: 217074Members
    edited March 2017
    maj_mocha wrote: »
    I don't know if someone mentioned this or not, but there's this minor glitch with the sun and some "infected" things only showing up as black squares

I'm having this same issue also accompanied by a non-stop graphical glitch where multicolored squares keep flashing across my screen normally in a circular formation, been having it for the past 3 updates or so. There's also one specific Jelly Ray in the mushroom forest biome below the front end of the Aurora that's always suffering from the "black box syndrome" where as it's normally at random with infected individuals ( for me anyways ).
  • bingomanzerobingomanzero Join Date: 2016-12-07 Member: 224676Members
    The floating island where the edible plants and surface settlements are located does not load.
    I have started a new game due to save error. Now the new game is receiving same save error. I only made one initial base in the safe area on this game save. No moonpool created on this save.
  • happysyckohappysycko Join Date: 2017-01-21 Member: 227053Members
    I also have some things to report.

Occasionally the rays have a black square covering them as some sort of graphical glitch.

The wrecks do not load completely most of the time, and when they do actually load, none of them have blueprints in them. Without that i haven't been able to find quite a few of the technological advancements needed like the moonpool fragments or the arms for the P.R.A.W.N. suit.
  • styx911styx911 ssm canada Join Date: 2017-03-08 Member: 228741Members
    happysycko wrote: »
    I also have some things to report.

Occasionally the rays have a black square covering them as some sort of graphical glitch.

The wrecks do not load completely most of the time, and when they do actually load, none of them have blueprints in them. Without that i haven't been able to find quite a few of the technological advancements needed like the moonpool fragments or the arms for the P.R.A.W.N. suit.

got same problem when rendering in wreckage i see only crates,door frames,lights etc but outside dont render at all and no collision where outside should be O ya and no fragments

1 more thing when reefbacks moan frame rate drops to nothing
    Great game keep up the great work guys

• xDDCxCptMorganxDDCxCptMorgan Join Date: 2017-03-08 Member: 228754Members
    - black squares on some lighting effects
    - major frame rate issues
    - supply crates inside cargo crates on aurora
    - wrecks dont spawn correctly... missing walls, doors, etc - even if i wait for it to load
  • BioEvilBioEvil NC Join Date: 2016-07-22 Member: 220566Members
    As of today's update I cannot find floating islands probably some others too but that's the main one and frame rate drops I've been seeing tens 4 and zeros
    freedom save game received save error. on to 4th game. also created floating locker placed items in. i sam to a different biome and came back to an empty locker.
  • Creative_CookieCreative_Cookie Join Date: 2017-03-12 Member: 228873Members
    found a glitch, when looking at the sun, a large black box appears over it. Help?

• bingomanzerobingomanzero Join Date: 2016-12-07 Member: 224676Members
    FROGLIND wrote: »
    freedom save game received save error. on to 4th game. also created floating locker placed items in. i sam to a different biome and came back to an empty locker.

I also lost items from a floating locker. Purloined by a peeper, I suppose.
  • rogar10rogar10 Australia Join Date: 2017-02-19 Member: 228068Members
    i thought there were a list of game faults, not a list of posts... hard to read, anyway, please include 'SAVE DATA LOADING FAILED' until the fault is fixed. (that fault makes subnautica UNPLAYABLE!!!). it would be nice to have a 'last and previously' saved games :'( in the load menu. frame rate/laag in a cave = DEATH. i will re-install the game because i have a dead saved game
  • ShotoutShotout Join Date: 2016-12-04 Member: 224576Members
    XB1S F;

I've reinstalled SN 5 times since the twins update, the saves still become corrupted.
    I've also done a factoy refresh on the Xb, reinstalled SN. Still have save problems.
    Shotout wrote: »
    XB1S F;

I've reinstalled SN 5 times since the twins update, the saves still become corrupted.
    I've also done a factoy refresh on the Xb, reinstalled SN. Still have save problems.

XBOX SUBNAUTICA IS UNPLAYABLE DUE TO THE LOAD ERROR FAULT!!! when is the fix due?
  • psychosamuraipsychosamurai scotland Join Date: 2017-03-11 Member: 228833Members
    I'm just getting awful frame between 2 - 10 fps, terrain either not loading in or taking ages to load crazy pop in its almost unplayable almost
  • adpwadpw NY Join Date: 2017-03-15 Member: 228964Members
    The door was open when I went to the Precursor gun then shut behind me so I can't escape.
  • PolishFastManPolishFastMan Join Date: 2017-03-16 Member: 228970Members
    Hey there so I'm having troubles with my game i have started 6 profiles and played along until i built the cyclops submarine, but once i saved and logged out then tried to log back in, it says my game has an error and i can't start up my game. (Saved data loading failed. unknown error)
  • HarryBushHarryBush Jonesboro, AR Join Date: 2017-03-15 Member: 228942Members
    9dpi9rerxr7r.jpg
    So I've got a new one I haven't seen yet. I was furious my saved game wouldn't load after many attempts of uninstalling and reinstalling, hard rebooting, and clearing saved game data I decided to try and just spam my A button on my Xbox controller and see if something would work. After doing this 3 or 4 screen times it attempted to load me into a new game but also attempted to load my old save as well which as you can see did not work. Just thought this was interesting maybe it'll help in a way who knows. Good luck on finding a solution to this problem. I would rather not lose my save this time please thanks.
  • BermudaRectangleBermudaRectangle Texas Join Date: 2017-03-12 Member: 228866Members
    I've noticed that exterior lighting that shines through a window and onto an interior wall (from the glow of seedpods from creep vines planted just outside) remains, even after the window through which it entered into the base has been removed and replaced with a wall.

Not a big deal, but you guys will probably want to fix this prior to release, as it tends to bring you out of the immersive (pun alert) experience of the game somewhat.

Also, I had a game recently (before the "save/load bug" hit it and rendered it simply a series of fond memories) where, every time I restarted from a saved game, I'd have to remove the MK3 Pressure Compensator (to 900 meters) upgrade and reinstall it for the Seamoth to go below 200 meters without damage. This was when restarting the game with the Seamoth docked into the moonpool (I didn't try it any other way).

This aquatic game setting is so original and I applaud you guys for continuing to refine such a great, fun game. I can't wait until you guys dial this game in and release the final version. Keep up the good work!
    XB1S F;
    Not only have I needed to unequip then equip the moth depth upgrade to decend below 80 M, the storage on the moth is losing any items after dying and subsequent save reload. The PRAWN doesn't have issues with storage nor
    depth upgrades so far.
  • BermudaRectangleBermudaRectangle Texas Join Date: 2017-03-12 Member: 228866Members
    Have you guys ever noticed this one: fish in the aquarium (not the alien containment, but the small rectangle aquarium) seem to lose much of their animation after they've been in the tank a while? I put a couple of newcomers in the tank when I already had maybe four fish in there. I noticed that the newcomers' animation was much better (moving their tails and bending their bodies) while the "older" fist were stiff and simply glided around the tank. I immediately took the "older" fish out and then put them back in, but they remained stiff and lacked animation. I distinctly remember them being more life-like when they were originally placed in the take. Weird. I'll have to pay attention, if this game continues to dodge the save/load bug, and build a new aquarium to see when it is that the fish seize up...prolly after a load, but I'm not sure.
  • Yargish89Yargish89 new mexico usa Join Date: 2016-05-27 Member: 217575Members
    anyone notice the life pod with the radiation suit does not have it anymore but has the compass there only?
    Everything has changed, most wrecks have only fragments you have already scanned.
    Blueprints for the standard and advanced fabber need to be 'discovered'.
    So far I have only found blueprints near LPs. But my longest save has only been 2+ days.
    Here's hoping it gets better.
  • ArcticWarriorArcticWarrior Join Date: 2017-01-27 Member: 227305Members
    Yargish89 wrote: »
    anyone notice the life pod with the radiation suit does not have it anymore but has the compass there only?

Are you sure you're at lifepod 6?
  • Yargish89Yargish89 new mexico usa Join Date: 2016-05-27 Member: 217575Members
    i'm positive artic warrior i got the beacon listened to the thing said they have a rad suit i went there just the compass
  • gamefreakerlolgamefreakerlol usa Join Date: 2017-03-26 Member: 229194Members
    my save files will not stop getting corrupted including one i spent 42 hours on also one i spent 52 hours on
  • JL25JL25 Join Date: 2017-03-26 Member: 229196Members
    Biggest problem I've been having in the game so far is a constant drop in the frame rate; Especially in the Seamoth, where the frame rate will sometimes drop to zero and will sit there for about 5 seconds. I haven't built a Cyclopse yet. Athother problem I keep having is that my knife keeps disappearing. I've had to build four in the first two hours of the game, and I didn't even get a chance to use one of them. Some other bug I've noticed are: Items disappearing from the floating locker. Not being able to create certain items (like the advanced oxygen tank) after finding the blueprints for them. Exiting the Seamoth whenever I press B in the pause menue. And the POV changing to either the back of the interior of the Seamoth or outside and adjacent to it while trying to save while insideof it. The POV changes back to normal after a few seconds.
    XB1S F;
    What mode S, F, H or Creative? The Devs' probably need to know.
    Not sure about the knives.
    I think everyone has issues with the floating lockers.
    I've been looking for the tank upgrades for over 7 game hours, can't remember where they are.
    In the Moth or PRAWN, press the same key to stay inside.
    I try not to save inside the Moth or the PRAWN because I've had to swim back to them If I died.