Tooltip for resource veins to be harvested with the Prawn.

AsubaAsuba FRANCE Join Date: 2016-04-16 Member: 215835Members
Good evening,

A tooltip (like other elements of the game) should be implemented for this type of harvestable resource using the Prawn.

For it is not always obvious what it is, as in the present case where it turns out that this vein is "Nickel".
http://img4.hostingpics.net/pics/194000VeinedeNickel.jpg

Just as it would be wise to specify somewhere in the game that it is necessary to have a Prawn equipped with a drill arm to harvest this resource.

I am sure some players will pass by these veins, thinking that they are elements of decorations.

Thank you in advance. ;)

Comments

• SnailsAttackSnailsAttack Join Date: 2017-02-09 Member: 227749Members
    They're actually working on redoing all the ore models. When they're done, it'll likely be much easier to tell them apart.
  • scifiwriterguyscifiwriterguy Sector ZZ-9-Plural Z-α Join Date: 2017-02-14 Member: 227901Members
    They're actually working on redoing all the ore models. When they're done, it'll likely be much easier to tell them apart.

What? Why?! It's fine the way it is!

Black stone...slightly less black stone...slightly more black stone...quartz. ;)
  • AsubaAsuba FRANCE Join Date: 2016-04-16 Member: 215835Members

I do not doubt it.

But why put a bubble info on almost all elements of the game but not on these new blocks of minerals to drill ? Oo

What's more, the skin of some veins (for Prawn) is clearly not speaking ...

Example for lead (i was really surprised to discover that it was lead the first time I drilled this type of veinor) and nickel.

For starters, it would be cool to scan them to learn more about their subjects, and the PDA page explains that we need a Prawn with a drill arm so we can use them.

In my opinion these additions are necessary and would improve the game.