Fin/air tank upgrades

feniksdesmetfeniksdesmet Belgium Join Date: 2017-01-26 Member: 227291Members
I made myself a modification station and the upgrades for the air tank and for the fins don t show up.Can someone please help me?
Already thx to the ones who readed this.

Comments

• scifiwriterguyscifiwriterguy Sector ZZ-9-Plural Z-α Join Date: 2017-02-14 Member: 227901Members
    What's visible when you open the mod station? Are any upgrades visible?
  • DrownedOutDrownedOut Habitat Join Date: 2016-05-26 Member: 217559Members
    You need to find the recipes separetely now. They're in those new data boxes, which so far I've exclusively found near/in lifepods.
  • vielviel Russia Join Date: 2016-06-02 Member: 217973Members
    Databoxes? Already implemented? On stable branch?
  • DrownedOutDrownedOut Habitat Join Date: 2016-05-26 Member: 217559Members
    viel wrote: »
    Databoxes? Already implemented? On stable branch?

I'm on stable and I've found three (compass, heavy tank, wired fins) so far, so yep. Already implemented.
  • scifiwriterguyscifiwriterguy Sector ZZ-9-Plural Z-α Join Date: 2017-02-14 Member: 227901Members
    DrownedOut wrote: »
    You need to find the recipes separetely now. They're in those new data boxes, which so far I've exclusively found near/in lifepods.

Well...that's annoying. :angry:
  • garathgarath Texas Join Date: 2017-02-08 Member: 227730Members
    I found the compass and heavy tank but not the wired fins yet. Oh well. Though to be honest, I may not have actually visited all the life pods yet. :smile:
  • BossblasterBossblaster None Join Date: 2017-02-17 Member: 228004Members
    Lifepods hold the secret to life
    And all the upgrades
  • RainstormRainstorm Montreal (Quebec) Join Date: 2015-12-15 Member: 210003Members
    And all the upgrades

Im so happy they did this! Up until not there was next to nothing in those lifepods which was making me never go to those in my games, now we got a purpose to go to them to find upgrades! :smiley:

Plus up until not we've been so spoiled with having almost everything at the start, with v1.0 around the corner its more than time that they start making us work a lil more for those sweet things :wink:
    And all the upgrades

Yeah, except the lifepod we crashed in, for some reason. Everybody else has all kinds of nifty stuff. What do we get? Disgusting ration blocks, a little bit of water, and that's it. Not even a "Borrowed this stuff - I'll replace it later. -Phil" note.
  • EvilSmooEvilSmoo Join Date: 2008-02-16 Member: 63662Members
    And all the upgrades

Yeah, except the lifepod we crashed in, for some reason. Everybody else has all kinds of nifty stuff. What do we get? Disgusting ration blocks, a little bit of water, and that's it. Not even a "Borrowed this stuff - I'll replace it later. -Phil" note.

It just has the only working fabricator on the planet, along with working solar power panels. Without that pod, you would die of dehydration, or be stuck on the floating island.
    EvilSmoo wrote: »
    It just has the only working fabricator on the planet, along with working solar power panels. Without that pod, you would die of dehydration, or be stuck on the floating island.

Only because the other pods were sunk. PDA logs mention fabricators, so they're standard equipment.
  • DaveyNYDaveyNY Schenectady, NY Join Date: 2016-08-30 Member: 221903Members
    edited March 2017
    Isn't it mentioned a one point that something is actually hunting the pods and taking them out?

And that there is only one left to hunt down.
    (Lifepod #5)
    B)
  • feniksdesmetfeniksdesmet Belgium Join Date: 2017-01-26 Member: 227291Members
    Thanks to all you guys.
    edited March 2017
    EvilSmoo wrote: »

Only because the other pods were sunk. PDA logs mention fabricators, so they're standard equipment.

Okay, then I challenge you to start a game, leave pod 5 and ignore the things inside it that you seem to think are useless, and complete the game using only the "nifty stuff" in the other pods.

That means not using the fabricator in pod 5. Feel free to use a fabricator in any other pod, though.
    edited March 2017