So... Who else is looking forward to, after v1.0 hits, numerous posts each asking for multi?

0x6A72320x6A7232 US Join Date: 2016-10-06 Member: 222906Members
The hard part is going to be not flipping your lid, as a lot of these will be brand new players, and, um, who reads stickied threads, amirite?

Comments

• JudgeRhadamanthusJudgeRhadamanthus The Internet Join Date: 2015-10-01 Member: 208246Members
    edited March 2017
    The last two got locked with a "we have responded with finality on this" kind of thing. My guess that will be the fate of them all.

I spy with my little 1.0 eye : Threads about silver... oh and weapons
  • MyrmMyrm Sweden Join Date: 2015-08-16 Member: 207210Members
    0x6A7232 wrote: »
    The hard part is going to be not flipping your lid, as a lot of these will be brand new players, and, um, who reads stickied threads, amirite?

Stop harping on about multiplayer!!! This is a thinly veiled disguise to continue the conversation about MP!!! Nobody should be talking about it!!!

Oh poop! I talked about it. Right, that's it @0x6A7232 ! I'm coming to knock you right back to the Stone Age!!! :D
  • BossblasterBossblaster None Join Date: 2017-02-17 Member: 228004Members
    Myrm wrote: »
    0x6A7232 wrote: »

Stop harping on about multiplayer!!! This is a thinly veiled disguise to continue the conversation about MP!!! Nobody should be talking about it!!!

Oh poop! I talked about it. Right, that's it @0x6A7232 ! I'm coming to knock you right back to the Stone Age!!! :D
    Is that bad?
  • DaveyNYDaveyNY Schenectady, NY Join Date: 2016-08-30 Member: 221903Members
    Can I just throw in here that there are several "Multi's" I would love to have...

Multi-Grain Toast with Peanut butter
    Multi-Million Dollar Winning Lottery Ticket
    Multi-Lateral Peace Accords Across the World
    Multi-Media Sound System in My Whole House
    Multi-Purpose SUV Free of Charge
    Multi-Vitamin that Isn't the Size of a Rather Large Pebble

I guess that's enough for the moment.
    B)
  • dalestumpdalestump us Join Date: 2017-03-02 Member: 228504Members
    multiplayer is a good idea like yolo
  • Kouji_SanKouji_San Sr. Hινε Uρкεερεг - EUPT Deputy The Netherlands Join Date: 2003-05-13 Member: 16271Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue
    I wonder if the peeps at Bethesda have to deal with this as well for their Fallout series :D
  • MyrmMyrm Sweden Join Date: 2015-08-16 Member: 207210Members
    Kouji_San wrote: »
    I wonder if the peeps at Bethesda have to deal with this as well for their Fallout series :D

They did it for Elder Scrolls, but I am not sure how successful it was or wasn't.
    edited March 2017
    dalestump wrote: »
    multiplayer is a good idea like yolo

Why does that word remind me of this...

< snicker >
    B)
  • Kouji_SanKouji_San Sr. Hινε Uρкεερεг - EUPT Deputy The Netherlands Join Date: 2003-05-13 Member: 16271Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue
    That man was way ahead of this time in any case :D
  • scifiwriterguyscifiwriterguy Sector ZZ-9-Plural Z-α Join Date: 2017-02-14 Member: 227901Members

You know it, man. Every single day.

But in answer to @0x6A7232: gird thy loins and refill thy blood pressure medication. ;)
    That man was way ahead of this time in any case :D

He certainly knew which words to pick for an International Audience.
    B)
    edited March 2017

You know it, man. Every single day.

But in answer to @0x6A7232: gird thy loins and refill thy blood pressure medication. ;)

Yeah I know I wanted a multiplayer (real time MMO) for that game. Someone actually made a multiplayer mod for FO3 IIRC, on one PC on one screen (not splitscreen), it was... Weird...
  • Casual_PlayerCasual_Player That...is a really good question Join Date: 2016-08-30 Member: 221875Members
    If modding tools are released, the sky is the limit. Even the original skyrim now has a multiplayer mod.